Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default RiP's suck big time!

I used to download rip's couse my connection is only of 128 cable and my downloads r limited to 3 Gb per month but the last rip's i've downloaded seem not to be working, at least on WinXp(couse i haven't tried on Win 9X). London Racer 2 seems to start but then just crashes after even showing any game producers credits or anything. Dig Dug Deeper 2K shows a green screen but then crashes as well. Farscape The Game from "Myth" doesn't works(crack is missing i guess). With all this problems i'm gonna stop downloading rip's and start sticking to ISO's that come with every sound, every movie, every music, etc..., etc...

BTW if anybody else experienced this problems with this games please let me know the possible solution, thanks!

Thanks
    Karma Level

hah.. yeah you better stick with ISO. Or buy your games better.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Buy?

Nobody buy's games, i guess, at least wit this Warez evolution anyone who as a minimal web connection easily can get and download all the games he wants, this is what a think.Why would you waste 40€ or $40 or even more in oiginal games if u can get them from the internet?I'm not rich so this is a cool solution and i'm carzy for movies, games, etc.., etc...

Thanks
    Karma Level

rips are too complicated for some people, better stick with ISO's like Sh4k4L said...

Thanks
    Karma Level

LOL even isos are too complicated for some people, better stick to opening the big cardboard box...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hey UnaBomber,
    Why should we buy software when we can get them for free from the internet? Maybe because software developpers deserve a salary as well...Have you already seen on NFO's "A game worth playing is a game worth buying.." Well, so far I think this is a good attitude. I download a game and I buy it if I like it...But now, it's up to you...

Thanks
    Karma Level

hahah london racer2 myth rip is working fine, but the game sucks! it has a poor graphic and there is no gameplay.

and yeah of course read the nfos before!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Buy?

Originally posted by UnaBomber
    Nobody buy's games, i guess, at least wit this Warez evolution anyone who as a minimal web connection easily can get and download all the games he wants, this is what a think.Why would you waste 40€ or $40 or even more in oiginal games if u can get them from the internet?I'm not rich so this is a cool solution and i'm carzy for movies, games, etc.., etc...
    that's a bad attitude, and it's good it's not working for you

Thanks
    Karma Level

I skip all Myth rips since they think dumping everything inside LHarc is cool. NOT.

Thanks
    Karma Level

some rips take a little brain power to get working but dont mean u should 'rip' on all of them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Comes back to the point of STOP BITCHING its not as if u payed for the bloody game.

Jacks

That me done for the day home to sleep me thinks!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think buying a game that you are going to seriously play is worth it. Of course if you download a bunch of games to play around with no-one's saying that you should buy all of the games. But if your going to be glued to your seat while you play the game for an eternity then i feel as though you should buy the game, so they will continue to write the games. The attitude of even if i dont buy it they will still develope games is all good when one person thinks that way, but if then influences everyone around him then who will buy the games.

Well thats what i believe anyway.

Thanks
    Karma Level

well, how about if u buy the offical guide or something like that?

Thanks
    Karma Level

rip's are great, especially for 56ker, or people limited in download,
    and the games are complete most of the time, the last rip i saw, stronghold crusader from class was only 158 mb to download, but once install, it's more than 650mb, and nothing is missing, you have breifing music voice sound....,
    i think they only ripped the intro/outro.
    all you have to do is click the setup.bat, no need to be a genius to do that .........

Thanks
    Karma Level

The bottom line is people who download software/games/etc for free get spoiled over time. If rips sucks, then don't bitch about it and don't download it. If its free then stfu and just take it as that. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Since I gave up my Satellite internet connection, I've had to work on rips. Sadly, it took me two days (2 overnight times) to download Hitman 2 on a 56k. Sad.

Anyone know a good way to persuade high speed cable/dsl access to come to a town with 1500 people and growing everyday?

Thanks
    Karma Level

anime673
    Freak

some rips take a little brain power to get working but dont mean u should 'rip' on all of them.

I agree some rips due take a little brain power to get working however, many suck, like morrowind cracked by evolution. The game has no intros no moview no credits it is just the raw game. god knows what else they took out of the game?