Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Biohazard/Resident Evil producer disses Sony and Square...

Capcom's Biohazard producer Mikami has made some strong criticisms toward Sony, Square and general customers in a recent radio program interview in Japan.

1. He mentioned that Sony makes their consoles easy to break to increase their installed base. He said the PS2 is selling so well because many people are buying a second one for replacement.

2. He said he has bought two sets of PlayStation and PlayStation 2 in the past, because the CD lens worn out quickly. When he played Super Robot Taisen on PS, it took one minute to load up each battle, he was so pissed off that he had to get a new PlayStation to play the game.

3. Other than PlayStation, he mentioned the current PC systems, walkman and Docomo cellphones are also easy to break, he said manufacturers purposely make the systems easier to break, so that customers would have to purchase a new one every one or two years. He said that how come no customers have complained about it? It's almost like cheating and committing a crime.... (the radio DJ interrupted the conversation.)

4. When asked "Do you think the customers are foolish?", he replied "Yes". He expressed that Square's Kingdom Hearts is selling so well because of "Aura Purchase", i.e. people buy this game because his/her friends are playing the same game, or really liked the game; dispute whether he/she likes the game or not. He said that Kingdom Hearts does not deserve the 780,000+ unit sales, it doesn't worth the 6800 yen price tag.

5. At last he said "Square please forgive me", because he was so angry that Kingdom Hearts has sold a whole lot more than Biohazard on GameCube (both games released at around the same time), he thinks Biohazard is a much better quality game, although Kingdom Hearts is not a bad game either.

Thanks
    Karma Level

it been over a year i have my ps2 and it still work like a charm

Thanks
    Karma Level

Mine is going on year 2 and doing fine.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default hmm

I'm pretty sure Mikami was talking about your individual consoles...geez...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: hmm

Originally posted by [EfX]
    I'm pretty sure Mikami was talking about your individual consoles...geez...
    And I'm pretty sure I don't give a fuck who Mikami is talking about.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah Mikami is right. I have a 6 year old PS1 and it hardly ever works. Its been like this for past 3 years even though I take a good care of my systems. One of my friend bought total of 3 PS1 because they keep breaking specially laser. Also over heating problem related to PS2.

As for as Biohazard goes, yes it should have sold more copies. It is so polished/clean game. I've never seen any game characters with so mach detail/polygons. If you own GC, this is a "must have".

Thanks
    Karma Level

The problem with RE not selling well is so fucking simple! If he wanted it to sell well release the damn game on PS2! I do have RE on GameCube and it's good. I've yet to try out Kingdom Hearts so can't say anything about it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

well my ps2 was broken after 5 months with a neo4 now it won't read a damn thing fuck you sony i have now a xbox but no mod yet will get it later and res it looks great hope they bring a port to pc i have also a beastley pc

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by zwijnenlul
    well my ps2 was broken after 5 months with a neo4 now it won't read a damn thing fuck you sony i have now a xbox but no mod yet will get it later and res it looks great hope they bring a port to pc i have also a beastley pc
    That was almost as hard to read as your nick. :;,.!'? <-- You can have some of those, they might come in handy.

Thanks
    Karma Level

A japanese game producer complaining about the sales figures of another game , and on top of that calling customers foolish ?

I don`t think so.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by zwijnenlul
    in case you didnt know console arent made to be used with a modchip, so dont cry if it breaks down

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by louis-123

in case you didnt know console arent made to be used with a modchip, so dont cry if it breaks down
    he say his ps2 wouldnt read any of his disk, what does the modchip have to do with anything. if its properly install, it souldnt matter.

after 5 months, its odviously the laser that got mess up. everyone know the laser in the ps2 suck!

Thanks
    Karma Level

My sister kicked my PS2 and it rolled like 10 feets, yet its still working great. And Biohazzard/RE being better than Kingdom hearts? please, not even close.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Team-X

he say his ps2 wouldnt read any of his disk, what does the modchip have to do with anything. if its properly install, it souldnt matter.

after 5 months, its odviously the laser that got mess up. everyone know the laser in the ps2 suck!
    its doesnt help if you make it read 0.15$ cdr burn at 40x

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default lovely

oh, i really love working class manners and well spoken people...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by jerky

ah another nintendo faggot
    It would be nice to see jerky post without using the word "faggot"... although it would be ever better if he didn't post at all. At least then we would be spared from the bullshit that constantly spews from his noise hole.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Capcom < * < Sony.

i never really wanted a playstation, i picked one up in a trade to play a few games, and my attention wandered quickly. it was designed to appeal to a huge spectrum of people, and it just didn't hold my interest.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by JayX
    Capcom < * < Sony.

i never really wanted a playstation, i picked one up in a trade to play a few games, and my attention wandered quickly. it was designed to appeal to a huge spectrum of people, and it just didn't hold my interest.
    Maybe you should try some different games. I find it hard to believe that there's not a single game for playstation (or any console for that matter) that wouldn't appeal to you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by jerky

ah another nintendo faggot
    Who the hell are you calling faggot asshole. I own every system out there and your mom. Because I got a job that pays.

BTW, fuck you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

another japanese faggot, nuff said

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast