Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

You should switch off the computer and start counting sheeps ... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15, You're still awake ? Yeah!? 16,17,18,19,20,21,22,.... If you get to 17400 and are still awake, then go see a doctor !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Lost the count after 12305 do I need to start over now?

Originally posted by Buffalo
    You should switch off the computer and start counting sheeps ... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15, You're still awake ? Yeah!? 16,17,18,19,20,21,22,.... If you get to 17400 and are still awake, then go see a doctor !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Nope, you don't have to, but I suggest you go see a teacher mathematics to be sure !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: fucked up shit!!!

Originally posted by goozeman
    I hear this sound which sounds like I get electricuted, and i get this pain and a white and pink flash, then my heart starts beating and i get wide awake. im fuckin scared of goin to sleep now and i got no idea of what this was caused by.
    I find it amusing that your heart wasnt beating before this incident occured.

I think I understand the true meaning of this thread now...

Thanks
    Karma Level

It's quiet for days now.... Is he dead?

Thanks
    Karma Level

yea what happened...where he go...

OMG
    CALL 911!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

maybe he fell asleep, i hope hes dead

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'll tell you what, Civilization III totally fucks with my sleep if I play it for more than 3-4 hours during a day. I reinstalled it about 2-3 weeks ago and played for 6-7 hours the first day. That night, I was stuck playing the game and thinking about how I was going to defeat the other civilizations armies the whole night. I literally could not get my head out of the game, it was really frustrating. I noticed it the other nights too. After I beat Civ3 three times after a week or so, I decided to give it a break. Other games that have done this to me are : Diablo, Diablo II, Ultima Online and Warcraft III.

The freakiest thing that I had happen to me after a long night of gaming was this. One night, I fell asleep fine but suddenly wokeup GASPING and WHEEZING for air. I was so starved of oxygen it was sick. I was sweating profusely and my heart was beating as if I was running a marathon. I was so dazed I had no clue what the hell was going on .. I kept listening to myself wheeze with each breath wondering if it was real or not. I stared at the clock and my phone wondering if I should call the ambulance. Seriously it was like the asthma attacks my brother used to get .. the only problem is, I don't have asthma. Atleast I've never been diagnosed with it or had any problems even when I was in sports in HS.

I did see the doctor right after that and they checked my heart out fully. They had no clue what caused it.

The only other problem I've had since then is some fucked up heart palpitations that started after a car accident I got into. The doctors again questioned what was causing them. It's definitely nerve / neurologically related. It'd feel like I would get a big kick in the chest (very hard btw) and then I'd start gasping for air for a little while. Longest it lasted was 30 seconds after one of my college courses. I was walking to my car and when it started a woman was near me. So I start following the woman gasping / wheezing kinda and she kept looking back like "what the fuck???". I was following her incase I passed out so I could get help but she obviously thought I was a fucking weirdo stalking her or something . It eventually ended and I drove home hoping that I wasn't giong to die.

Anyways, I'm only 23. Stupid heart / dream shit can happen to the old and young. Remember that.

Thanks
    Karma Level

fucken weirdos.....I think you need a big fuck instead of playing all fucken night, and you will sleep well.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Is he dead yet?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I cant believe this thread is still goin'

Thanks
    Karma Level

I can't believe it's not butter!

Thanks
    Karma Level

what you need is to pay your local drug dealer a visit, get sum xtc, then on your way back stop off and get sum drink. then when you get in, GET FUCKING HAMMERED !!!!

ohh and as for the only being 15 thing, i have a 2 and half year old nephew whos epeleptic. so age doesnt mean a thing.

Thanks
    Karma Level

try circumsizing or castrating yourself

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah... get drunk... and if it happens again
    then at least you know what's causing it

Thanks
    Karma Level

damn you fool, you make me wanna slap you silly. Dont ever play a game 12 hours in a row thats some stupid shit. Besides im a swede to and saying shit like this drags us all down hehehehehehe... naah but seriously goozie boy get yourself to the damn doctors.. its only 200 kr bet you can afford that since you seem to waste money on civ 3!.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sounds like you have a panic attack disorder.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yep, you are getting panic attacks. I actually had the exact same thing a year or so ago. I was 16, on spring break and had nothing to do, so I played all day on the comp. That night I tried to go to sleep, but I was thinking about the game, and then all of a sudden I could NOT breathe, and thought I was dying. I was then scared of having another panic attack for the next 2 weeks, causing me to be even more antisocial. I went to the doctor, and he diagnosed me as having panic attacks.

He asked if I wanted to take Paxil, which would cause me to be alot more relaxed and comfortable, but there are many side affects. But I decided to try and get over it naturally, which worked. I haven't had one for a long time, but every now and then I'm short of breath because of it, but I don't have a panic attack because I know I'm NOT dying, and it's just the attack.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Best sig of all time....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by necros
    I can't believe it's not butter!
    Lies, dirty lies!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast