Close

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default fucked up shit!!!

man I know this might be off topic but it could still have to do with gaming. Last night I was playing civIII, ive been playing it for like 12 hrs straight and wen i was gonna sleep i was so fuckin tired. So I was just about to fall asleep (this is 7AM) and then I hear this sound which sounds like I get electricuted, and i get this pain and a white and pink flash, then my heart starts beating and i get wide awake. im fuckin scared of goin to sleep now and i got no idea of what this was caused by. perhaps it was the gaming or the staying up late. I really need some advice. thanks in advance man...

Thanks
    Karma Level

you're gonna die like that fat 40 yr old guy still living with his parents did

Thanks
    Karma Level

Bet you in a couple of days this guy stops posting all of a sudden. Dude, why the fuck are you asking us? Talk to your parents and go to a doctor or some shit. I don't have a fuckin PhD yet.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just because you were playing Civ3 doesn't make this a goddamn game discussion. Post this shit in Off Topic...or better yet, Stupid Idiot Posts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

YOU EPILEPTIC FUCK MAN!!! Dude, this isnt a flam eor anything so if i say something offending take it as a joke. Dude, do u ever read like lables on the game boxes, telling u NOT to play game for a loong duration because of Epileptic effects, if u are epileptic. And btw I think u just suffered an epileptic attack. Get yer ass to the doctor man, and cut down on your game playing, and DEFINATELY NO JACKING OFF.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The reason im asking you guys is because i thought you could be helpful, and not just put people down all the time. and im asking because i wanna see if any1 else has had a similar experience and can help. the reason i posted in games section is because maybe it has to do with the game playing ive played about 12hrs of civ everyday. any1 that actually wants to help please post cause there are no doctors here im in the middle of nowhere now in sweden, and its 6AM now and im gettin tired...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by F8_Viper
    YOU EPILEPTIC FUCK MAN!!! Dude, this isnt a flam eor anything so if i say something offending take it as a joke. Dude, do u ever read like lables on the game boxes, telling u NOT to play game for a loong duration because of Epileptic effects, if u are epileptic. And btw I think u just suffered an epileptic attack. Get yer ass to the doctor man, and cut down on your game playing, and DEFINATELY NO JACKING OFF.
    thanks for answering but i havent had any problems with epilepcy b4 and ive played alot so i dont know if thats it but u could be right

Thanks
    Karma Level

12 HOURS OF CIV A DAY? Dude, you must have no life. That's why man, cut down to at most like 5 hrs.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by goozeman
    The reason im asking you guys is because i thought you could be helpful, and not just put people down all the time. and im asking because i wanna see if any1 else has had a similar experience and can help. the reason i posted in games section is because maybe it has to do with the game playing ive played about 12hrs of civ everyday. any1 that actually wants to help please post cause there are no doctors here im in the middle of nowhere now in sweden, and its 6AM now and im gettin tired...
    Did it ever occur to you to try NOT playing the game for 12 fucking hours a day? Get out and do something more productive than playing it every waking hour.

EDIT: This is not a flame, but it seems like common sense that you shouldn't just sit around playing some game literally ALL DAY LONG.

Thanks
    Karma Level

the reason im playing it so much is because right now as i said im in the middle of nowhere, and there isnt much other things to do, and i just got it and u probably know how addictive civ is... When i get back from this place ill get out some more.

Thanks
    Karma Level

You should go see a doctor. And i doubt that playing games caused this. You would have to play for much more then 12 hours to have something physically happen to you. You might have a had a stroke, heart attack or most likely seizure. I heard that people that have seizures don't even realize it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

thanks for not flaming but does any1 epileptic know what its like and know if this is similar to their experience? cause if this is epilepcy then ill probably get that shit again if i go to sleep now, and i really dont want that to happen, cause that was scary shit man... felt just like i got an electric shock.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I bet it's your bloodpressure, due to the lack of sleep, playing games all day ain't healthy (believe me, I know)

get some sleep man.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Im only 15 so i doubt it was heart attack.. thanks again for coming up with some sensetive stuff...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well, you said you're scared to go to sleep, that's bad man. That might be your problem, you gotta sleep MORE, not less. If you get a regular sleeping pattern, and the problem persists, THEN see a doctor. Unless you got an HMO that will cover it all, don't go yet.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Im only scared to sleep since yesterday since thats wen it happened

Thanks
    Karma Level

go to bed you prolly had a nightmare!

if you still have probs which i doubt you will go see a doctor!

Thanks
    Karma Level

i can tell u it wasnt a nightmare, i just fell asleep like just wen i was about go from awake to sleep this bright flash and this pain then this sound to like a electric shock, then i tried to sleep again cause i couldnt keep my eyes open and it happen again. then eventually i awoke the next day not sure if i had slept or not...

Thanks
    Karma Level

it was a nightmare! my sister had this problem after a bad relationship.you usually start to dream when you slip between a light sleep and a deep sleep!

and you usually have nightmares about what you fear the most!(maybe your afaid to die by electrocution!)

but you did not hear no electric shock so obviosly you were asleep!

if your concerned that much then go see a doctor but noone here can help so stop freaking out and go to bed!

Thanks
    Karma Level

it happened once b4 after playing diablo2 for a long time and it is not a nightmare i have absolutly no problem with electricity and it happened twice in a row, and the exactly same thing happened after playing diabloII when that came out which was a long time ago except it wasnt as bad then. and as u know diablo 2 was also extremely addictive.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast