Close

Thread: fruit machines

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default fruit machines

have just lost over £40 in a fruit machine at my local pub(yea yea more fool me),anyway i no that the percentage is obviously loaded in the manufactures favour(sumthing close to 80% i think) so why bother at all?.after having initially put £4 in i was £8 up but still thought i would win more.the point of the story is this:-are there machines around that you can cheat on & is there a tried and tested system at which to win enough to keep myself and friends in drink for the evening.

Thanks
    Karma Level

as i see it.....those machines are basically simple computers/videogames...so they can do whatever they are programmed to do...which means no you cannot cheat them or win more than you loose ..then the whole point of the machines would be lost.

They are not made for serious gambling they are just made for amusement/something to do....kind afunny to play on though and its funny when you win a little...most important i think is that always keep low/sane bets...if you start to insert big money and always run the biggest bets there is noway you can win...not even keep your wins and losses even.

so just insert like 1-10 money and aim to win 10-100 money ...dont insert 500 money and aim for 20000 money

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have one of those at home, out of pure boredem i tried if they followed a pattern...nope its just random - what they have been programmed for - they could of course be programmed to follow a special pattern, but i doubt anyone would put so much work in it.....

Thanks
    Karma Level

fruit machine=slot machine right?

Thanks
    Karma Level

try shaking the machine. I bought a Twix at work last night but it didn't fall, had to shake it out. WHY THE HELL did you keep putting $$ in if you were not getting any food to drop out?? Somebody is gonna score big when they shake all that shit you bought out.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by SupaMunkey
    try shaking the machine. I bought a Twix at work last night but it didn't fall, had to shake it out. WHY THE HELL did you keep putting $$ in if you were not getting any food to drop out?? Somebody is gonna score big when they shake all that shit you bought out.
    LOL