Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default OBSCURE SNES secret code... can you name the game?

Okay, this is really a long shot, and it's kinda stupid too, but here goes:

There was an SNES game years ago that had a secret code that would take you to a hidden screen. This screen looked like a five-year-old drew it, it said "My first game" in scribbly writing, and had some stick figures on it shooting guns. When you pressed B,A,X, or Y, you'd hear somebody speaking these german words in a funny, cartoonish way: "Luftwaffe!" "Blitzkreigen!" "Braunschweiger!", and can't remember the other one.

It was kind of an inside joke with a few of my friends, and I wanted to find it again on my snes emulator.

I could have SWORN the game was Smash TV, but I couldn't find the code on gamefaqs or anywhere else, so I must be wrong.

Anyone remember this???

edit: i'm almost 100% sure it was a game that was ported from the arcade, like Smash TV.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Never mind, I found it. The game is "Total Carnage". It was basically a sequel of sorts to Smash TV.

Luftwaffe!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

wtf??!

U think thats funny?!

A joke??!

I`m from Germany and you can belive me; this isn`t funny...

I must know, cuz I live in the land where a bloody cocksucker made his shit over fifty years ago;
    can`t understand how people think thats funny or even cool;
    very sad 2 see, that many people outside (and even inside) europe don`t know, what the hell they are talking about...

And u americans should be informed and also a bit more critical, when u look at the progress around u and in ur own country...

war sucks!

Thanks
    Karma Level

mwhahaha im from germany aswell and i kinda agree with you, but total carnage has been taking the piss anyways and has always been a fkin great laugh for me and my mates.. whats the code?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by AwEArnE
    wtf??!

U think thats funny?!

A joke??!

I`m from Germany and you can belive me; this isn`t funny...

I must know, cuz I live in the land where a bloody cocksucker made his shit over fifty years ago;
    can`t understand how people think thats funny or even cool;
    very sad 2 see, that many people outside (and even inside) europe don`t know, what the hell they are talking about...

And u americans should be informed and also a bit more critical, when u look at the progress around u and in ur own country...

war sucks!
    Dude, chill... can't it just be funny on it's own, without it being about hitler? If you saw the screen and heard the samples, you'd know what I mean. I know that Germans consider it taboo to bring up anything remotely referring to that period in history, but come on now, lighten up.

Omnikron: okay, so fire up Total Carnage on SNES9X or whatever. Get to 1000 points and then die, so you can just barely make the high score list (supposedly you must be the 5th high score for it to work so stay under 2000 points). When it asks you to enter your name, enter "YAWDIM" (Midway spelled backwards) and press right after the last letter. You will then get the screen.

When I got to it, I did a "save state" in the emulator, so now I can instantly enjoy the stupidity whenever I want.

Thanks
    Karma Level

kk... I see u`ve got another understanding about such ...things.

It`s not a taboo for me... really... But I dont think making jokes of it is funny... imho...

And it`s very frustrating 2 be called "Nazi", just because u`r German... Many people don`t know a shit...
    We`ve got the the minimum rate of racism in Europe (imo), no radical party with influence and so on...

And its just frustrating...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by AwEArnE
    kk... I see u`ve got another understanding about such ...things.

It`s not a taboo for me... really... But I dont think making jokes of it is funny... imho...

And it`s very frustrating 2 be called "Nazi", just because u`r German... Many people don`t know a shit...
    We`ve got the the minimum rate of racism in Europe (imo), no radical party with influence and so on...

And its just frustrating...
    Dont be stupid, why do u think they call the US the melting pot of the world, so the "Many people don't know a shit" doesn't apply to us cause of course racism is gonna be the highest here. Im a WWII buff and I do respect Germany (reading about delusional psychopaths always entertains me), hell Hitler gave Stalin a nervous breakdown when he began to invade USSR. And u mention our prosperity, LOL. Ah... when did ur big-ass wall come down, and it was because of which country that helped u guys out, we're the most prosperous country in the world, LOL, yeah looking at the progress around me and in my own country is not so bad.