Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Kango Shicyauzo Question?

Has anyone been able to get the game working?
    I have it installed, but it will not recognize the cd in the drive. Does it need a no cd patch, crack exe, or work around? I haven't found any info on it anywhere and it seems nobody can get it to work. Makes me wonder why it's not nuked yet if it's a lame pack.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default check the cd folder again

There a crack file in a separate folder, but this game is @#$%. I just finished uninstalling it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks for the heads-up, I wont bother downloading this one then...

Thanks
    Karma Level

What crack file? There are no folders within the install directory or on the game disc either. There is nothing remotely labeled as a crack. Please explain in detail. Thanks.

Thanks
    Karma Level

First I installed it from my cd-rom and when I was trying to start it, it asked for the cd..

so I uninstalled it and installed it from my dvd-rom and then it worked perfectly. and no crack files or anything used..

Thanks
    Karma Level

hmmm, is it any good though??

Thanks
    Karma Level

Alrighty, we seem to have confusion from some people here. Here is my experiences so far. I got the game from a NG and my friend got it on IRC. We have installed it on 4 computers (3 DVD-Rom's and 5 CD-Rom's) to absolutely no avail. There is no crack on the disc or the install disc. It is also been my experience that nobody has seen a no cd, work around, or crack anywhere to help play this game. I have seen 3 people so far who claimed to have gotten the game to work, but cannot seem to help anyone get it working. FASISO won't return e-mails and even NForce has nuked this damn thing. How about someone help us get this game working. Then we can decide for ourselves if it sucks or not.

Thanks
    Karma Level

No crack? I had the original rars and it came with a self-extracting zip file called patch.exe inside the rars along with the bin/cue. Inside that file contains files KANGOUS.EXE and HCG. Now I tried the game without moving these files into the directory and it said please insert disc. After moving the two files into the games directory it started up fine. So they DID include the fix with the game. You apparently didn't download the original files. Though they also should have mentioned in the .nfo that this needed to be done.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ok, it seems that the DL I got and my friend got were missing these needed files. I just received an e-mail from the FAS-Team telling me what I need to do to correct this. I am working on fixing it now and I will post soon if it works. Very strange that a version of this game would be repacked for IRC and NG without the needed patch. Here's to hoping it works. Whether it sucks or not, I just want to play it now on sheer principle.^-^;;;

Thanks
    Karma Level

Woot! We have hentai!!!

For those who got this game and have had trouble getting it to work here is the fix to the most common problem of the cd not being recognized.

-------------------------------------------

Straight from the FAS-Team:
    In the .rar files is the patch included that you need, extract this patch (patch.exe) into the folder where you have installed the game. After that you can play it without the message that the wrong cd is in the drive. Btw, this is the same patch that you can download from here: http://www.g-collections.com/support.htm

--------------------------------------------

Since, I did not have the file from my original DL I went to the support site and downloaded the only Kango file there. It is a 47mb download that has 2 files in it. The files are HMB and KANGOUS.EXE in a self-extracting format. The extracter is verrrrrrrrry slooooooooooooow and has no progression meter, so fix a drink and wait for it to say completed extracting. Copy over these files into your Kango game directory and play. Pretty simple. Not sure why this was ommitted from their NFO, but I don't care since it's working now. ^-^ Now to play the game and see some digitized boobies.^-^;;; I'm still amazed they responded to my e-mail. Rock on guys, just be careful with your NFO's in the future.

Thanks
    Karma Level

it worked for me
    but it sucked ASS

the artwork is sweet but this isnt a game
    its a picture book where you say yes or no every 30 minutes
    pure crapo!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by replicant
    Whether it sucks or not, I just want to play it now on sheer principle.^-^;;;
    Well replicant is obviously asian, they like these kind of mindless games.

FASIso: Why bother with releasing these games? Send them to asian servers and dont bother putting them on american servers, kthnxgg.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by xylix

Well replicant is obviously asian, they like these kind of mindless games.

FASIso: Why bother with releasing these games? Send them to asian servers and dont bother putting them on american servers, kthnxgg.
    Why the fuck would fasiso put english translated games onto asian servers where they already came out? These are translated versions of the japanese games that were then released in the US. Now I don't really like these style of games as they are just interactive stories, but where the fuck do you get off putting down fucking an entire race based on hentai games put out only in Japan. You're an ignorant fuck that doesn't deserve to live. Think before you speak, and please don't look both ways when crossing the road.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Am I Asian? No. If you must know. I am Full-Blooded Native American.

Life-Sims, Love-Sims, Dating-Sims, and the like are a totally different area of modern gaming. It's definitely not a genre for everyone, but I feel it is a refreshing break from your average frantic FPS, RTS, or . You sit back relax and read the story while trying to figure out who the lead character likes and how they should go about progressing in the game. I am a massive Japanese Anime and Manga fan so I enjoy these types, plus with them being Hentai you get to do something that isn't common at all in American gaming. Show sex or Mature themes. It is true that this style of games is largely regarded as an Asian market, but it is by no means exclusive to them. If you downloaded this game thinking it was anything other than it is, then by all means delete it and never DL them again. FAS is bringing games to the english-speaking market for those who don't have much if any experience with them at all. This helps to expand your tastes and add more diversity to your choices. FAS should keep bringing these to us since there is a growing market for them, but I think they need to do a bit more work on their NFO's.