Close

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

well i bet you fucks would be complaining even more if blizzard released nothing... the opinions of you lame xbox haters don't count for blizzard they don't make the game for haters of the xbox... they make it for those who like it... i am sure they thought about it before making it for only xbox or consoles.. they are alot smarter than any of us... so don't act like you are soo fucking smart and you could manage a whole fucking thing like this... if microsoft is offering them alot of money... and their best deal would be to make it for xbox only then theyre gonna do that... theyre not gonna say... hey look some smart little kids have told us that xbox sucks ass and we should make it for the pc only... let's do that... everyone agrees... jesus christ... some people are soo fucking stupid... someone should give ever lamer, annoying, complainer, idiot, dummbass a big kick maybe even a bullet in the head.. how much better would the world be then... i've said enough here to get flamed for 5 more pages... and i know that that's the plan... go ahead and waste your time and flame me cuz i won't be reading it...

Thanks
    Karma Level

yup, its all about money, fuckers :/

Thanks
    Karma Level

didnt' see anyone post this link, so here it is: http://www.blizzard.com/ghost/

most of ya prolly found it already
    flame me if i'm a dumbass and its here

Sk8

Thanks
    Karma Level

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaP...Craft%3A+Ghost

and the www.blizzard.com/ghost does work

those are gcube screenshots, ill look for xbox, but guess theyll put the same screenies

Thanks
    Karma Level

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaP...Craft%3A+Ghost

xbox screenies.... this game rules, especially the xbox one, i aint got nothing against no consoles, just would of wished that it was released for pc, THE MOTHER OF ALL GAMES, at least for FPS, my opinion

Thanks
    Karma Level

Q: Will there be a PC and Mac version?
    A: No. StarCraft: Ghost is only being developed for console systems.

Q: When will StarCraft: Ghost be released?
    A: We expect to ship StarCraft: Ghost in late 2003.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Wow, I'm really dissappointed. I hope Blizzard gets some testicles back some day. That's all we need is another Oni, Tomb Raider, super-bitch game. Really don't care it's not going to PC but it's too bad a great company has to go down the shitter.

Thanks
    Karma Level

it's being developed by nihilistic anyway. those bitches suck donkey balls (vapire the masquarade anyone?)
    So in any event it aint going to be that good.

Martin

Thanks
    Karma Level

hahahahahaha.

this is funny, you people only say it sucks because you can't play it. as if i didnt see this coming.

Thanks
    Karma Level

This game isn't going to be as exciting as i hoped it would be. I mean sure, it looks good, sounds good, you can use different vehicles, but nothing can compare the the role playing of STARCRAFT and BROODWARS. The FPS is a good idea but you are only a ghost, im just judging in what i have read on ign, hopefully i will change my mind when i play it, but one thing for sure, is that it should of been scheduled for pc release. The game was born in PC format, and it should stay or be part of the PC again

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Civic-SiR
    hahahahahaha.

this is funny, you people only say it sucks because you can't play it. as if i didnt see this coming.
    Who cares about this crappy game. It's not even going to be out by 2004...yes I know it says late 2003 but we all know Blizzard. And by that time XBox 2 will probably be released and there will be shitloads of better games out on PC.

Thanks
    Karma Level

fuck as i said before... this is a perfect example... you've read small statement previews about the game and youre already making judgements on how good it'll be... and if youre even gonna bother with it... you mother fuckers are so dumb, how do you know this game won't be good, from what i read on blizzards site it's gonna be really good, you don't compare this game to starcraft no you don't i repeat do not... it's not a sequel it's a different game but with starcraft world, and possibly characters, doesn't mean it has to be anything like the first one. besides the first one was a strategy game, this one is not. did you ever hear the saying " you don't always get what you want" well it's exactly like that when it comes to games.. i've always heard games that are under or over hyped... then when it's released you all either complain it's horrible, but you thought it was gonna be amazing, or vice versa, it's amazing surprsingly but when there was first word of it coming out, you were saying it's gonna suck balls and shit... don't judge something before you get to try it first hand... that's the only way to keep order when it comes to reviewing,previewing games... say what you think... but don't say it in a horrible way...like i am big time game nerd, i know everything about games, how they should be made, what games are good and aren't... and i say that this game when it comes out in a year will be horrible, not just because it'll be made for consoles, which i don't have..but also because it's not what i want it to be... boo fucking hoo.. shut the fuck up with your moaning, groaning, and annoying bitching... the idiots, dumbasses, and p2p lamers don't get to have an opinion which is basically 99% of this forum... no you don't... you can have a bullet in the head... but not an opinion...all i can say to finish this off is... "shut the fuck up or kill yourself"" good night...

Thanks
    Karma Level

fucking blizzard shmucks...

why are they leaving the pc scene, it's not the fucking money... they already have peoples trust in their pc games... heck if they made war3 exp it probably will sell more then wc3 itself... i think going to this console scene is as foolish as blizz making a fps.

[edit]
    Q: Will there be a StarCraft II? When?
    A: Although we have not made any announcements and do not have a development or release timeline, we do fully intend to revisit the world of StarCraft on PC at some point in the future
    [/edit]

that's good to know.... but too bad i'll probably dead by the time it comes out.

[edit2]
    which console is it coming out for?
    [/edit2]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by jmagnum
    fuck as i said before... this is a perfect example... you've read small statement previews about the game and youre already making judgements on how good it'll be... and if youre even gonna bother with it... you mother fuckers are so dumb, how do you know this game won't be good, from what i read on blizzards site it's gonna be really good, you don't compare this game to starcraft no you don't i repeat do not... it's not a sequel it's a different game but with starcraft world, and possibly characters, doesn't mean it has to be anything like the first one. besides the first one was a strategy game, this one is not. did you ever hear the saying " you don't always get what you want" well it's exactly like that when it comes to games.. i've always heard games that are under or over hyped... then when it's released you all either complain it's horrible, but you thought it was gonna be amazing, or vice versa, it's amazing surprsingly but when there was first word of it coming out, you were saying it's gonna suck balls and shit... don't judge something before you get to try it first hand... that's the only way to keep order when it comes to reviewing,previewing games... say what you think... but don't say it in a horrible way...like i am big time game nerd, i know everything about games, how they should be made, what games are good and aren't... and i say that this game when it comes out in a year will be horrible, not just because it'll be made for consoles, which i don't have..but also because it's not what i want it to be... boo fucking hoo.. shut the fuck up with your moaning, groaning, and annoying bitching... the idiots, dumbasses, and p2p lamers don't get to have an opinion which is basically 99% of this forum... no you don't... you can have a bullet in the head... but not an opinion...all i can say to finish this off is... "shut the fuck up or kill yourself"" good night...
    WORD UP LIKE A MOTHA FUCKA!

Thanks
    Karma Level

it's funny how i am younger than most of you... but it seems like exactly the other way around in every aspect, mostly inteligence in this case.. man einstein was right ""Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity""

Thanks
    Karma Level

My bet is that Blizz is reluctant to spend their time making a single-player oriented game for PC, because half of the people would just download it...

Thanks
    Karma Level

The game is GONNA SUCK ASSHOLES AND ELBOWS....

PERIOD

Thanks
    Karma Level

Maybe there will be an x-box emulator for the pc by the time this game gets released.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yea, im mad..

not that i think that this game is gonna be bad, itll probably be pretty good. But, considering that Blizzard makes only one game announcement a year, i was hyped about either Starcraft 2 or diablo 3. Blizzard has to realize that every developer has their strengths and they should stick to them. Blizzards strengths are in their rts' or rpgs, now their trying to conquer another genre?

What the public wants is Diablo and Starcraft, not some stupid fps. If i wanted to play a stealth fps, id go play MGS (which i think is too tough to compete with).

Well, now we all have to wait till next year..

Thanks
    Karma Level

the game will be great, thats for sure. if blizzard sees that they make a bad game they will cancel it, like Warcraft Adventures (that could be a great game, pitty they never released it...). the only thing i'm pissed about is that this game is console-only. did they forget who bought millions of copies of their games for the recent years? PC gamers goddammit, not some fuckin consolers. and now they just leave us on the ice...i'm pissed i have waited for "something" and this is like a punch into face...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast