Close

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Israeli tanks enter arafats compound...

http://www.reuters.com/news_article....toryID=1472596

I wonder why "jews are hated"

bitch ass bastards attack this guy when sharon has killed hundreds more than him.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Arafat is ugly as hell

Thanks
    Karma Level

jews are hated so much because they enter arafats compound? lets not forget that 5 israeli's died today in another bus bombing, which also injured more than 50. imagine if that happened in america(aside from 9/11) we would do a little more than, "enter" arafat's compound. israel is still promising not to touch him, they just want to put more pressure on him to stop the bombings.

Thanks
    Karma Level

quote/ In separate violence, Israeli soldiers shot dead a 10-year-old Palestinian boy who was stoning an Israeli tank in the West Bank town of al-Bireh, Palestinian doctors and witnesses said. The army had no comment. /quote

I can see that the soldier was in danger of being stoned to death inside his tank.

Why does Isreal blame Arafat no doing enough to stop the bombings. Look at how weak he is; if he had any power, those tanks would not be at his doorstep. Fuck, if I was Arafat, I'd swear to kill all those to come to my door step with tanks.

Thanks
    Karma Level

As long as Yasser Arafat and his puppet-government provide logistical, moral, and financial support to those elements that continually threaten the sovreignty of Isreal, American interests in the region, and the safety and security of the Israeli people, then Ariel Sharon can take any and all steps that he deems necessary to keep the terrorists' goal of a Jew-free Israel as much of a pipe-dream as possible.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I heard that all this conflict is over a piece of land the size of Union Square in NYC (1 city block by 2 city blocks). Supposedly thats where Jesus was crucified, the "temple that must be rebuilt" for the Jews is located, adn for Islam is where a mosque exists because thats where Mohommad ascended to heaven. And these are the ONLY 3 monotheistic religions in the world. I saw give that piece of land to the Hindus, the Animists, Buhddists, Taoists, Pagans AND the Druids, . Then well have nothing to fight about.

Why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends -smashmouth

Thanks
    Karma Level

About the 10 year old boy let me tell u a little story, YOU CANT BELIEVE ALMOST ANYTHING THAT THE PALASTINIANS SAY !!!!!!! think about it ... the massacre in Jenini, what massacre ?
    and all those other times, for example i once saw a video clip of palestinians burying a dead kid, while carring the kid in an open coffine he fell out, GOT BACK UP, and than rentered, DO THEY SHOW U THAT ? DO THEY SHOW YOU THE MASS OF DEAD ISRAELIES ? DO THEY SHOW YOU THE DESTRUCTION OF OVER 60 BUSES and ABOUT 30 COMPLEXES ? DO THEY SHOW YOU THE MOTHERLESS/ FATHERLESS CHILDREN AFTER A BOMBING ?

NO !!!!!!!!

All they show you is how sorry they are about the terrorist DYING !!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

did they also tell you that arafat has at least 3 Billion dollars in his name, controlled by his wife who doesnt even live in the PA area, rather someowhere in europe? he takes most all the money given to the PA and uses it for his own benefit, sources say that the number is closer to $10billion. Imagine what the palestinians could do with $5billion, i could imagine they could improve their education system from terror camps to schools. but rather arafat is letting his people die in sacrifice for his own sake. did you forget about karine a? yea, iran was just sending it to some random palestinians, and arafat had nothing to do with it. thats a bet.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Another difference between the two (Israelis and Palestinians) is that the Palestinians will shoot and kill their own people if they 'believe' they have 'conspired' with the enemy...Imagine...In this case conspiring equals letting the Israelis know in advance where and when innocent civilians will be targeted by Palestinian Neanderthals...

All the Palestinian apologists should wait for some semblance of actual civility to emerge from such an impotent regime before speaking in their defense...otherwise they just look like uninformed Nazis...

Personally, I believe the Palestinians (read the families and men and women and children) should have a homeland of their own...but other neighbors also need to belly up some land...not just Israel...And only after Pals show that they can be a cohesive/productive/and worthy of defending society...

Otherwise we might as well turn a bunch of land over to some Al-Queda like loosely formed society of individuals whose whole existence is defined by the destruction of another group of individuals (read the Jews). At least then the civilized nations of the world would have a target for their frustrations....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by duekiller
    About the 10 year old boy let me tell u a little story, YOU CANT BELIEVE ALMOST ANYTHING THAT THE PALASTINIANS SAY !!!!!!! think about it ... the massacre in Jenini, what massacre ?
    and all those other times, for example i once saw a video clip of palestinians burying a dead kid, while carring the kid in an open coffine he fell out, GOT BACK UP, and than rentered, DO THEY SHOW U THAT ? DO THEY SHOW YOU THE MASS OF DEAD ISRAELIES ? DO THEY SHOW YOU THE DESTRUCTION OF OVER 60 BUSES and ABOUT 30 COMPLEXES ? DO THEY SHOW YOU THE MOTHERLESS/ FATHERLESS CHILDREN AFTER A BOMBING ?

NO !!!!!!!!

All they show you is how sorry they are about the terrorist DYING !!!!
    ok sure... lets believe everything cnn says...

Originally posted by jiggaben
    jews are hated so much because they enter arafats compound? lets not forget that 5 israeli's died today in another bus bombing, which also injured more than 50. imagine if that happened in america(aside from 9/11) we would do a little more than, "enter" arafat's compound. israel is still promising not to touch him, they just want to put more pressure on him to stop the bombings.
    yes the us would do more if arafat did the bombings, but the point is, NO ONE KNOWS if arafat did it! Chances are he didnt even know about it. He has told the people to stop, but they arent stopping. Sharon is a fucking moron.

Thanks
    Karma Level

This god damn Israel and Palestinian shit is getting sooo boring i'm sick of hearing of this shit constantly ... fukin middle east, nothing but problems ...

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah those palestinians don’t do anything wrong
    they should waste turtle man, and all the people in that building. i don’t trust anyone whose mouth doesn’t stop moving after he’s done talking

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by culov

yes the us would do more if arafat did the bombings, but the point is, NO ONE KNOWS if arafat did it! Chances are he didnt even know about it. He has told the people to stop, but they arent stopping. Sharon is a fucking moron.
    the problem is that he ISNT telling his people to stop. during and after the mass parades for the dead terrorists, would be a prime moment for arafat to tell everyone that the bombings do nothing. but in actuality, he waits until pressured by america to 'condemn' these bombings and to tell his people to stop, which he only says in front of cameras taht WE see, we however dont see him speaking in arabic preaching anti-terrorism. i mean, honestly, how can you be an ANTI-terrorist, if you are one yourself. (dont try counting sharon, either way, because of israel's democracy, we will have a new leader. go back a few years to rabin, arafat was still a terrorist then, during and after he won his nobel peace prize)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default uh

the al-aqsa is not where mohammed ascended to heaven, he never went to jerusalem

it's a load of crap invented more recently to justify an islamic takeover of the place

the jews have a FAR better case for that piece of land than christians or moslems - not for religious reasons but for historical

someone earlier in the thread said it best - palestinians should have a homeland, but it shouldn't be entirely from israel - syria, jordan and the egyptians all must shoulder some responsibility for them

so much for pan-arabic brotherhood

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by t69
    This god damn Israel and Palestinian shit is getting sooo boring i'm sick of hearing of this shit constantly ... fukin middle east, nothing but problems ...
    Yeah, this one isn't going to be resolved anytime soon.

I support neither side of this conflict, and believe the US gov't has no justification for taxing its citizens to finance the wars of "allies". We've enough local problems, let alone middle eastern quarrels.

My country has sent over $60 billion in foreign aid to Israel (before inflation and interest, since most of those funds were borrowed). Americans can thank the Israeli/Jewish lobby for that! Its no wonder we are under attack by terrorists .. we fund their enemies.

What a horrible fucking mess this is ..

Thanks
    Karma Level

Culov where the fuck do you get your info from?? Your from the u.s Yes believe the shit faced terrorist who justify anything to have a jewless israel... HAHA total crap you know it's all about hate i know it everyone knows it... The palestinians have a better life then the people in nigeria or etiopia or vietnam fuck those bastards they got the life made compared to the people that actually need help.. Id rather help a ethiopian then some terrorist shit fuck whod kill himself to give his family 30k.... they die for the money to give to thier family and not the land... .... anyway this isnt "SOFTMICRO" just on his name so if you wanna flame somone my names angel

Thanks
    Karma Level

P.s the 2 billion that is givin to israel... Is just funneled back to u.s cause they buy weapons.. #2 Why not complain about the 3 billion you give to egypt?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by VNMZ
    quote/ In separate violence, Israeli soldiers shot dead a 10-year-old Palestinian boy who was stoning an Israeli tank in the West Bank town of al-Bireh, Palestinian doctors and witnesses said. The army had no comment. /quote

I can see that the soldier was in danger of being stoned to death inside his tank.
    The reason they did this because palestinians have been known for giving grenades to children to throw and it's hard to tell the difference between a grenade and a rock.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by softmicro
    Culov where the fuck do you get your info from?? Your from the u.s Yes believe the shit faced terrorist who justify anything to have a jewless israel... HAHA total crap you know it's all about hate i know it everyone knows it... The palestinians have a better life then the people in nigeria or etiopia or vietnam fuck those bastards they got the life made compared to the people that actually need help.. Id rather help a ethiopian then some terrorist shit fuck whod kill himself to give his family 30k.... they die for the money to give to thier family and not the land... .... anyway this isnt "SOFTMICRO" just on his name so if you wanna flame somone my names angel
    Yea sure... the nobel prize judges were wrong arafat is a terrorist (sarcasm). Sharon is a fucking piece of shit and everyone knows it! ARAFAT HAS ASKED THE PEOPLE TO STOP BOMBING!!! HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER THIS! These fucking fascist israelis should realize this, but instead, they go after the easiest target.

all the people that disagree should get their ass out of here, go to israel, join the army. If not, join bush's crusade and join the army/marines/navy.. whatever... Dont be a bitch unless you are going to do something. And dont turn this on me, im not a supporter of arafat, i just think its bullshit that in north america and most of europe, israel is the victim and the palestinians are terrorists. The both do bad things, and dont try and tell me that killing a 10 year old kid isnt wrong.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Harruin

The reason they did this because palestinians have been known for giving grenades to children to throw and it's hard to tell the difference between a grenade and a rock.
    A tank can't be hurt by a fucken grenade. They have massive armors.

To all those who think Arafat isn't doing enough. No shit, look at how weak he is. He can't even stop people from invading his home. You think he has any authority to stop the bombers.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast