Close

Thread: The Thing

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default The Thing

Any thoughts on The Thing? I think it's a really solid game. Has some minor problems, but in general, I think its a great game that will probably get passed over. I bought the movie collectors edition before playing the game, and I would have to say the two work in to each other really well. Just wanted to suggest this title to anyone looking for a new action/adventure to play. Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Karma Level

The Terminator: Dawn of Fate is supposed to that type of game have not played it yet. Gonna give it a whirl when I get back home after work

Jacks

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: The Thing

Originally posted by gkel
    Any thoughts on The Thing? I think it's a really solid game. Has some minor problems, but in general, I think its a great game that will probably get passed over. I bought the movie collectors edition before playing the game, and I would have to say the two work in to each other really well. Just wanted to suggest this title to anyone looking for a new action/adventure to play. Any thoughts?
    The game dont look too bad, had a quick look at it, it a joke how much space on the memory card it needs tho'

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: The Thing

Originally posted by ozzie

The game dont look too bad, had a quick look at it, it a joke how much space on the memory card it needs tho'
    crazy aint it.... reminds me of a football management game on psx which took a whole damn card.

luckily for me i decided to go for the x-box version, which is a little better anyway. maybe now is a good time for Sony to bring out an official high capacity mem card

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just finished it, great game, higly recomended.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Does use a tremendous amt of memory card space. I had to delete a few things I was keeping to get a save on my card. Oh well. Just seems like the game wasn't getting much notoriety, and I was wondering if many were playing it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Didn't like this game too much, was a little boring for me. Has to go on my list of worst games ever downloaded and burnt.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Its a GREAT game in my oppinion. I almost finished it ( fighting in the burning complex now, climbing up and then 2 shitheads kills me all the time). Scorpion king & Terminator is two games thats cool to.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Man, dont want to crap on anyone here, but worst game ever burned?!?! Thats just bad judgement on your part. Your opinion is your opinion, but in my opinion, your judgement is extremely poor! Even if you didn't like the game, there is a lot to appreciate in it. Production quality is overall very good. Graphics fair, but troop ai is better than most that have attempted this type. If you think that this game is amongst the worse ever burned, read the thread about the worst games burned. Recent post. That will outline worst ever burned for you.