Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

For those people slagging off the others who are (quite rightly) slagging off the sims , are you seriously telling me that you think a game that trys to simulate walking around a house and buying furniture is more fun than ANYTHING else??? jesus fuck "life simulators" get the fuck outside your house more! the graphics rule!!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Camouflage
    LOL, this is turning to 90% The Sims flaming thread Well, seriously to all folks who like sims, I would like to ask "What fun is in all this?" :

- Noticing happiness bar to be low and finding desperately make one or more people at the same time happy by "throw balls" or "give present" or "watch tv" or "play computer games"
    - Noticing your sims are getting hungry, you start to make food only to see that they are eating by themselves again after 4minutes of dinner and trashing the place.
    - Picking up every single trash, tax and garbage and clickety click it in proper place.
    - Trying to get your sim desperately into washroom since he/she is too dumb to go by his/her own there (instead soiling him/herself)
    - Noticing your sims social bar is getting too low, and you try to call neighbours who arrive after 3-4hours just to say its too late while your own sim is sleeping on the floor and later at morning missing the work.

And doing alll these and even more for 100 or even 1000 or even 10 000 times until your eyes bleed...

So , I just wonder, what GREAT is in Sims? its NOT a GAME, its..its something really awful...

LOL LOL LOL

But... I think that "The Sims" is our "prehistoric life simulator". We need it. Maybe tomorrow, thanks to games like "The Sims" we will have a Gran Theft Auto REAL Living City (yes, we have Neocron already, but it has very limited social behaviors and so...)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Joshh100

And why should we give a fuck about the sims community???
    Obviously you do since you bothered reading this post.
    And not only reading but also posting.
    Please grow up.

Thanks
    Karma Level

yeah, im all with u guys. quoting a swedish game-magazine:
    "The Sims is "nothing" in a box that you pay 40$ for."
    This guy really got it!
    Well anyway, my lil sister and her friend likes it (like all other usally not computer-playing girls) and its always good to impress friends with. So, im gonna d/l it. Not that i care too much but wich languages is included?

Thanks
    Karma Level

GIRLS play the sims...think about that for a minute...if GIRLS play sims..and I imagine most of the people in this thread are male...then ripping on the sims is like ripping on the tastes of the girls that play it...girls are very sensitive and are insulted easily...so if you would ever like to touch a boobie...you might not want to insult the tastes of other girls.

see thats the thing about opinions...someimtes you're better off THINKING about it before spouting off some BS.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Strange , my girlfriend was insulted to think that she would want to play such a piece of purile shit when i downloaded it for her lol.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sims actually isn't original.

I recall a way old computer game in which you controlled a guy to do different tasks around a house.

You could control him, but he also had a mind of his own and would do things on his own. If he were pissed he wouldn't do your commands.

You couldn't place your own furniture around or anything but you could manipluate things. ie. (take a shower, watch tv, etc)

I don't recall the name of this game. And I know its over 12+ years old. I'm thinking 85-90.

How is that for old school beotches!

I'm only 26 but I'm like an encylopedia for video games.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by SW161333
    GIRLS play the sims...think about that for a minute...if GIRLS play sims..and I imagine most of the people in this thread are male...then ripping on the sims is like ripping on the tastes of the girls that play it...girls are very sensitive and are insulted easily...so if you would ever like to touch a boobie...you might not want to insult the tastes of other girls.

see thats the thing about opinions...someimtes you're better off THINKING about it before spouting off some BS.
    LOL, thats funny shit. Damn how many "boobies" have you touched? Thats the funniest fuckin thing I a seen in a while, but many men have lost thier balls thinking such tripe. MOST women I know like men to have opinions to go along with thier set of BALLS.

No doubt some females(these wemyn) have "crystalline sensibilities" and shatter when someone farts, but thats only thier fault.

Thanks
    Karma Level

STFU already that BS!

Just tell your opinions(only those who have played)about this new Sims Unleashed ADD-ON.
    I want to know if it's worth to try and could you also tell why me that why the hell it takes 2 CDs?

If you want to continue your bullshitting then you can just forget about it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I work as a hacker in the game, and now I need at least four friends to get promoted...? That just doesn't make any sense...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by greaterdem
    I recall a way old computer game in which you controlled a guy to do different tasks around a house.

I don't recall the name of this game. And I know its over 12+ years old. I'm thinking 85-90.

How is that for old school beotches!

I'm only 26 but I'm like an encylopedia for video games.
    If you were an encyclopedia for video games, you would know that the game was called "Little Computer People Research Project".

Thanks
    Karma Level

Gimme a break, that was a long time ago I think I played it once.

I didn't even own a computer until 1997.

For me to remember that I'd say is pretty good.

Thanks
    Karma Level

does any1 know if this version work on a french version of the sims ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

sims is multilanguage (i think )

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by greaterdem
    Sims actually isn't original.

You could control him, but he also had a mind of his own and would do things on his own. If he were pissed he wouldn't do your commands.

You couldn't place your own furniture around or anything but you could manipluate things. ie. (take a shower, watch tv, etc)

The game is called "Little Computer People". It was popular
    on the Commodore 64.

Have a nice day.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hmmmmmm i had the sims installed for ages and its worked fine , but now i installed Sims unleashed if i click on any of the town houses that was not in the original neighbour hood it dumps me back to the desktop and it also crashed within 10mins of playing in my original house.

Bah doesnt seem to work with the new expansion

Thanks
    Karma Level

It works fine for me. I have installed all expansions except Living Large.

I dont play Sims usually but I think this expansion is a major one with all those pets with hundreds of new behaviors (I think that vacation was a lame expansion)

btw. How do you win in the Sims? (just kidding)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ive only installed this expansion , could that be a problem ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

maybe

I remember that Hot Date asked you for House Party during installation :/

Thanks
    Karma Level

ok, since the forum ops are ASSHOLES, can anyone here who actually is nice and doesnt mind helping a fellow gamer out, can you please assist me:

i'm having some serious problems with sims unleashed and there is no answer in this forum to my problem, so i was hoping someone could help me. i have installed unleashed, along with every other addon to the game, and i can build my house fine once i start the game, but i can't play in live mode at all. it stays at 7 am and my character wont move. i can select actions and such, but nothing. does anyone else have this problem or know a solution to this?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast