Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Works fine here too on Daemon and from my A04 and Plextah 40x drives.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just burned in my Liteon 40x burner @ 40x on 24x certified Memorex discs using Fireburner. Works just fine.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Clearly the issue is not brand of cdrs or type of burner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I didn't have any problem burning it with "gay" CDrWin. Wtf is that about? I and countless others have used CDrWin for years now w/o any problems. Except for at times having to edit the cue file because the release group didn't remove the path it was made in on their computers. But thats never been a big issue.

One question I do have... anybody else notice that it takes forever for it to pop up the install box on CD1? I was beginning to think I had a bad burn but then it came up, I installed it and its been working great. And no, I don't disable autorun. Its never been an issue.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i burned first 2 CDs in Nero 5.5.9.9 using DAO/96 with Sony CRX-175A (firewire) on Memorex Black CDs, got got 2 coasters go go Daemon Tools

Thanks
    Karma Level

smartbuy 12x 74min.cdr+ fireburner dao + mitsumi 4804TE at 4x..no problems

Thanks
    Karma Level

I had the same problem as most of you. This fixed the problem for me: I updated Nero to the latest version I could find (5.5.9.6) burned all 3 cd's again using DAO (not DAO/96) reinstalled UT2003 works great, all cd's checked out okay. Btw This game is fun, I'm gonna buy this one for multiplayer.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by vortex72
    cdrwin is gay, and you are gay.

clone cd and nero are far superior with burning any cd format including bin/cues.

I mount my bin/cues with daemon and do a cd copy with nero and never had a problem. The cd is mounted USING the cue file when you mount with daemon tools. so when you copy it this way you are making the same copy that you would make if you loaded the cue file in nero or gay cdrwin which sux ass and is buggy

just to inform you i think that groups have used cdrwin to create the images you download since forever...and it has been the first choice for burning and creating images long before noero or cdrwin even existed.

And have you ever read a .nfo file ?

"load the cue file in cdrwin/fireburner and burn"

they never say load in nero and burn or load in daemon tools and make a copy...i wonder why?
    because daemon tools is not supposed/created to be used for any kind of burning....also loading the cue in daemon-tools is not the same thing as loading the cue in cdrwin or fireburner...cause when you load it in any burning software it tells your burner how to burn if they have added extra "burning instructions" in the cue file.

(now i might be wrong about if the groups use cdrwin but i am quite sure they do..whatever)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default same problem

hi,
    i installed the game with daemontools from the original bins from Deviance, it workde greatly.

then i made a copy with nero 5580 and during the installation, after a few files appears a critical error about a *.gif (surely the same mentioned in this forum).

i dont think that it depends on the type of medium or burner (i have a plextor 24x and i'm burning on multidisk or TDK).

what can i do???

Thanks
    Karma Level

Worked fine here:

Lite 40x
    Datasafe 40x CDr
    Nero

CD1 Disc At Once (Track At Once didn't work for me, t.gif error same as most ppl)
    CD2 Track At Once
    CD3 Track At Once.

All burnt @ 40x

Thanks
    Karma Level

yes, just burn cd1 disc-at-once instead of track-at-once and every crap cd-r will work fine

Thanks
    Karma Level

btw...may i ask where the hell everybody even got the idea to burn this shit in track at once????

Thanks
    Karma Level

Dont think its the cd`s its the shity programs u guys are using to burn it, Nero and CDRWIN arent the best for burning out ISO`s,had some problems with a few games so i went over to fireburner and havent had any problem since.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well, why do you guys think do they state in the NFO files "read this NFO carefully"? Cause it contains useful information on how to burn the stuff and get it to run.

quote from NFO:
    "READ THIS NFO PROPERLY & UNDERSTAND IT!"
    [...]
    (2) Burn the .cue and .bin with CDRWin or Fireburner.

Hmm, ok let's see...does it say "burn with Nero"? Does it say "mount with Daemon Tools and copy the mounted image with your favourite software"? No, it doesn't. And why doesn't it? Cause you should burn it with CDRWin or Fireburner. Nuff said.

Btw, it worked with Nero v5.5.9.9 in DAO for me, so why don't you simply read the supplied infos and follow them. And maybe get real hardware

Thanks
    Karma Level

i have memorex cd-r's... they worked fine for me...i had problems burning with nero..but i burnt with cdrwin and the copy turned out fine

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Fro
    the same braincell that came up with the idea to load games in daemon tools and burn them as clonecd?

heh yeah ..the poor lonely braincell

Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't know how some people can say that there is a problem burning this game on smartbuy cds! I have burned the 3 cds on smartbuy(certified 32x) discs with liteon48x12x48 at 40x speed with cdrwin 3.9b and i had no problems installing/playing it!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yup,

Disk at Once solves the problem...
    Burned 3 coasters with track at once and 10 good oned with DAO...
    So thats the problem... using EMTEC 48x
    (Blokker... 7 Euro's)

Thanks
    Karma Level

i think someone at isonews should open a forum called:

"great moronic threads of all times" and put it under "stupid idiotic posts", and then move this bloody thread there

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by blade_tm
    Hmm, ok let's see...does it say "burn with Nero"? Does it say "mount with Daemon Tools and copy the mounted image with your favourite software"? No, it doesn't. And why doesn't it? Cause you should burn it with CDRWin or Fireburner. Nuff said.

Btw, it worked with Nero v5.5.9.9 in DAO for me, so why don't you simply read the supplied infos and follow them. And maybe get real hardware

OK...LAMER

I BURNT WITH CDRWIN, the same cdrwin i use for every other game/app/whatever...

i used TDK cds, but maybe i just dont know any better...

ohh and i used my Plexwriter...but maybe i should get some 'real' hardware and then try again...

ohh fuck, did i mention my athlon 1.4 with 512ram...whilst doing NOTHING else on the computer and buffer underrun prot. on?

well anyway...shove that in ur ass and fuck it...wank-errr

althought i cannot be fucked reading everyones post in here, for this many people, to have the SAME problem, with DIFFERENT techniques, there would have to be some sort of error in the release...would u think otherwise?

i dunno if it was a deviance fuck up or not, some ppl are just lucky, some people just get fucked...

ohh wait..fuck...i forgot to point out blade_tm, do u like smoking cock? because with statements that contradict urself in the worst possible ways, u would have to.

peace

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast