Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default marfia...cigar boxses

hey...what the F... am i going to to in the "steal the boxes" mission...i've done all the shit with the driver and i'm now inside the harbor....then i find this very very ucly man who tells me to take some other boxes some f...ing place... i don't want to so i smash him one with my bat...and then hells breaks lose...
    what is a poor guy to do ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

You can use my technique, full of smoothness: Get your Thompson and your shotty ready, and kill the manager and every guard interfering. Just duck behind the crates so that they come one by one and you pick em easily. Then load the truck or whatever you hadn't time to load and get the hell outta here.

Still, I'm sure there must be a nice way to finish this one off but I couldn't even do what the manager told, as the crates he told me to move disappeared when I dropped them. (Actually, they teleported back to their stack.)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Beside the boxes you want to carry to the ware house stands a couple of men, talk to them, they will help you carry the boxes. When you're finished return to the manager, you will tell him to go to the harbor, so now you have enough time to load the cigar boxes on the truck and get out of there.

Thanks
    Karma Level

or this is a lot easier and quicker, park your truck outside the opening of the warehouse were the cigars are kept so that u can walk onto the truck from the opening.

when u approach the guard a cut scene will appear showing you the manager and the cigar boxes, DO NOT Speak to the manager, actually run away from him and he will come running after you so run to the entrance of the harbor and eventually he will catch up with you to move those other boxes, he still goes for a piss, but it takes a lot longer for him to come back because of the walk you made him do!.

load the cigar boxes and leave it is as simple as that with no killing :-)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default thnx

thnx dudes ...i actually uses a little of all of them
    thnx

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hehe i just parked the truck next to the opening of the warehouse with the cigars and talked with the man... He went out for a piss... i loaded up the cigars with ultra fast speed.. and drove away right before he could call any guards It was very tricky and took me 5 times to do it that way

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by boneyass

when u approach the guard a cut scene will appear showing you the manager and the cigar boxes, DO NOT Speak to the manager, actually run away from him and he will come running after you so run to the entrance of the harbor and eventually he will catch up with you to move those other boxes, he still goes for a piss, but it takes a lot longer for him to come back because of the walk you made him do!.

i did exactly the same , good method

Thanks
    Karma Level

All too rushed and violent. When he tells you to move the boxes, go talk to the two guys in the alley opposite. they will move all the boxes. Once done the manager inspects the work then doesn't bat an eyelid when you load up the crates you need.

Simple.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I killed everybody at the harbor. The trick is to kill the guys in that 2 story building with the stacks of lumber out front. They both have sniper rifles. After you kill them you can take everyone else out near the boxes with ease.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i just followed him when he went to take a piss, and when i got behind a building smashed his head in with a bat. then piddled around loading the boxes and drove off

Thanks
    Karma Level

you mean at the tree? i tried that a couple of times but it always end up with everyone turning hostile.

I had to do this with every shootin me anyways cos for some freakin reason i couldnt talk to the manager after stacking the boxes witht he two men.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I drove the lorry first all to the back where the 2 wagons were to blow up in the previous levels, there is sort of a house with inside a medic box to secure my health
    dont mind the guard there he will do nothing
    then I went with the lorry at high speed to the back of the warehouse where the cigars are stocked a guard with a tommy is there and I ran over him so He died
    then I stopped,collected the tommy gun and went in the warehous at the back,killed the manager without talking to him and an other guard who was there also,now hell starts because lots of guards will come after you but is is fearly easy to kill them when you stay around the warehouse with a tommy in your hands
    then after a short while everything starts to calm down,read lots of them are dead
    then park the lorry with the back to the front of the warehouse and load the truck and of you go

Thanks
    Karma Level

My game wont let me in the warehouse for some reason

We stop the driver nick the documents and his truck then drive towards the warehouse the guard tells me i cant come in?

What did i do wrong

Thanks
    Karma Level

You need to unload the boxes on the truck you've stolen, before u can get into the harbor.

Thanks
    Karma Level

ok.. first off if you wanna ask for help you stupid shmuck, make sure the spelling is correct, 'marfia' 'boxses' god, ppl like you are so fucking stupid, it boggles the mind.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Who cares how the guy spells, as long as it's understandable??

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by KillSwitch
    Who cares how the guy spells, as long as it's understandable??
    I agree... So what if anyone makes some mistakes in the spelling, I think he made a valid post, even if there were some Mafia Threads but that was some time ago