Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default US criticised over Muslim checks

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2027216.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2290602.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2068038.stm

Good drift!! Next step?? Maybe ethnic purification? Dark skinned will preventively dislodged in Guantanamo maybe?
    It seems that the comparison betwixt Hitler and Bus wasn't overwhelmingly at all.......

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks
    Karma Level

when 20 or so american people come and attack your fucking country think im gonna care if they start "profiling" americans a little more? Its a logical fucking precation and if you dont see that then you my friend are a tard.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ethnic Profiling = Ethnic Cleansing.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I get it so the police are TRYING to eliminate the black people in america, ignoring the fact that statistically they commit more crimes. Jesus H Christ, the USA just joined the rest of the fucking world were no better no worse.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by harpua420
    when 20 or so american people come and attack your fucking country think im gonna care if they start "profiling" americans a little more? Its a logical fucking precation and if you dont see that then you my friend are a tard.
    hear-hear!

No one invites ragheads to USA, they wanna come, they will have to pay the price for what their "brothers" did. No one's gonna risk it that some Saudi gonna blow up people or a national monument.
    Americans already have to deal with (unpleasant) higher security standards, why not visitors from countries terrorists originated from?

INS Agent: "Sir, Take that pampers off your head!"
    Saudi: "Ma relikion forbits mi"
    INS Agent... Opens fire...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by igot owned
    I get it so the police are TRYING to eliminate the black people in america
    haha yea stupid ni99ers

Thanks
    Karma Level

Im persian and I could care less if they check me more, as long as they check the other arabs also.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default harpua420 - do you think?

harpua420, do you think?

what is being done in guantanamo and with the 'enemy combatant' declaration has nothing to do with september 11, or muslims - it is all about setting up the framework and legal means for a police state.

do you remember padilla? he is an american. he has not commited a terrorist act. the government lied about him and the media lied about him and they are trying to use him as a precedent, as is the case with the 'enemy combatant' declaration in general.

read a bit about the Patriot Act and other such nonsense and you will see that the US is quickly turning into 1937 weimar germany.

what's next? will dissent be illegal? we already have many executive orders to hide information from Americans, to their detrement. let us take stock of where we are heading before shouting frat boy slogans like 'if you don't have anything to hide' and 'ragheads get lost'

turn off the tv and think for yourself, please.

Thanks
    Karma Level

muslims are generally more loyal to their religion than to their country. that's a fact. if some 'islam supremo' declares that all all non-muslims must die, i would think that at least half of the muslims around the world would start killing non-believers of their faith.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by snika
    Im persian and I could care less if they check me more, as long as they check the other arabs also.
    This man has the right attitude. I respect him for that. If he is willing to cooperate with security then he is helping to stop terrorist attacks.

Thanks
    Karma Level

my parents are arab, i was born in chicago
    none of us have expeirenced any profiling or exta checks or whatever...and that worries me that they arent doing enough. maybe because we are all citizens? dunno

Thanks
    Karma Level

Good idea, I say. However if we stop GIVING (thats right not loaning but fucking GIVING) billions of dollars in aid to Isreal (they really do nothing for us = parasites)selling them weapons,etc. then most likely ALL muslim terriorism (ie. WAR) toward the US would go away.

Thanks
    Karma Level

im a muslim currently residing in canada and i have a few things to say

harpua420
    i agree we need more security but it shouldnt be based on one race alone..what will u say when a white muslim like john walker does somethign horrible will u start checking all white ppl carefully??..(think)

b00gada..ur just a racist bitch that probably got punked by coloured ppl and are holding grudges (let go of it)

Gideon25...israel deserves amrican support ..during coldwar the arabs sided with soviets and israel with america....its the arabs bad luck that soviet union collapsed now they complain bout usa-israel friendship...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by spikes
    im a muslim currently residing in canada and i have a few things to say

harpua420
    i agree we need more security but it shouldnt be based on one race alone..what will u say when a white muslim like john walker does somethign horrible will u start checking all white ppl carefully??..(think)

b00gada..ur just a racist bitch that probably got punked by coloured ppl and are holding grudges (let go of it)

Gideon25...israel deserves amrican support ..during coldwar the arabs sided with soviets and israel with america....its the arabs bad luck that soviet union collapsed now they complain bout usa-israel friendship...
    John Walker was an ABNORMALITY. I just want to state that for the record. He was a traitor. Take a look at the history of international terrorism against the US and it is VERY simple to come up with a profile for the "typical" terrorist. Its almost commone sense. As for your comment--

Isreal only sided with America due to the fact that in 1948 Truman recognized Isreal as a nation and then started throwing money at Isreal. The money only increased year after year. So who would you side with if you were getting hundreds of millions of dollars a year? Besides that, America was INSTUMENTAL in helping to establish Isreal as a soverign state. Now the foreign aid to Isreal is in the BILLIONS and will probably never end.

Speaking of COMMUNISM. Know how many jewish Europeans and Americans sympathized with Communists during WWII and cold war? TOO FUCKING MANY. They saw Communism as a viable counter to Nazi fascism during WWII. That gradually changed, but to use Communism as an argument is silly considering how many former communist jews ended up in Isreal. Arabs sided with the enemy of an enemy. Arabs really never SIDED with Russia. Just look at the Russian/Afganistan war. Being godless (ie. communists) is worse than being an infidel. The US supported Isreal due to the power and money of US and European jews sympathetic with Isreal, arabs for good reason despised Isreal, and thus "sided" with Russia. We helped carve out a piece of arab land and handed it to european and american jews to use as thier "holy land." Isreal then began, very early on, a campaign of true terror, slaughter, and attrition against the Palastinians. Isreal is now a virtual aparteid state.

There is ABSOLUTELY no good reason why the US should continue to throw so much money at Isreal for SO LITTLE GAIN. On the contrary, look at 9/11. Supporting Isreal has become a detriment. No support to Isreal=no antiUS terrorism. Every act of terrorism against the US only helps Isreal. The Isrealis understand this and have in the past used this to thier advantage. Indeed, there have been a few instances of Isreali spys commiting acts of terrorism against the United States, claiming it was arabs, in an effort to get the US to go to war against the enemies of Isreal. They play both sides against the middle and profit from it.

Why does the US continue to do this in spite of Isreal stabbing it in the back on several occasions?
    Look at who owns and operates the FED. Look at who owns and operates most of the media in the US. The United States dances to a tune that is no good for itself but altogether good for Isreal.

Like I said I'm certainly no muslim, but I understand where they are coming from. You won't read about much of the true history of the war between Palastine and Isreal, but I can assure you that Palastine has FAR more atrocity to commit before it even comes close to the amount perpetuated by the Isrealis, particularly in the early days of Isreals history. You won't heear much about these things in popular media. The media is absolutely dispicable in siding with Isreal and putting out propaganda, but then again it should be considering how much of it is operated by jews in the upper echelon. Honestly its really hard to believe ANYTHING the media says regarding Isreal and Palastine. You say you are a muslim and yet you support Isreal?
    That makes absolutely no sense at all. Of course the amount of half-truths, false history, and propaganda put out could have something to do with it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

err u have certainly made a good argument but damn u got lotsa free time dont you?..

Thanks
    Karma Level

I type fast.

Thanks
    Karma Level

1937 weimar germany?

i thought the weimar republic ended on the year ending 1932

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by snika
    hey, im persian also, and i can care less if i get check and fingerprinted, in fact, im GLAD that i am, because i know that there is someone that might look like me who might be doing something bad. and when i tell stupid liberals(i am liberal in some senses) this, they get angry that i feel that ethnic profiling is OK.

GET WITH IT, TERRORISTS COME FROM THE MIDDLE EAST.

and if you disagree... the KKK come from the south, but of course there are a few from other areas, but mostly the south...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by tse69
    1937 weimar germany?

i thought the weimar republic ended on the year ending 1932
    Actually it went into the year 1933, but I don't think we should bring facts into this debate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast