Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm in India, i gotta find some bug for a phone and a password so i can get clearance to a place, can't find that bug or that password, starting to get irritating, anyone found it?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Garrett_Wu

If you finished planting explosives on Bridge,Generator and Comm Tower,Then you should go to the cabin.Check your map,it is at top left.
    generator and comm tower are the places i can't get to. like i said theres a gate between and i cant get through.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default The Vault

How do i get cross the room with traps coming down from the roof??

I figured out you walk a certain path perhaps, but which??

plzz help me

Thanks
    Karma Level

I can't find any explosives to blow up that propane tank (in siberia). And yes I did turn of the fences.
    You need to find some kinda info too, can't find that either :/

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just installed the patch, didn't really help, I noticed that there were some parts of the siberia that were laggy regardless of how long I've been playing, one of these sections is in the installation (level after "Causing Trouble") near the electric fence generators. Never had any framerate problems with any other games, I get 40 - 70fps average on UT2k3, over 80 fps on SOF2, and over 60fps in MOHAA, turning down the details dont seem to help either ;(

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sorry was suppose to post that last reply in the other NOLF2 thread.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Same problem here, did you get the safe open there yet? Can't do that either. And those policemen are annyoing the hell out of me. I tried blasting the guy who asks the password thru the peekhole but he seems invulnarable to bullets

I picked up 3 plastic explosives or something but they dont show up in my inventory or equipment. Maybe they must be used to blast the safe open, but i cant try it as they dont show up anywhere after i picked em up :/

Thanks
    Karma Level

I finished that level, someone might think this is a spoiler so look back now,

When you payed that door guard walk forward, pick up the coin on the table and look for the post box (at the table where you got the coin), open it and you'll find what you need. good luck.

Another spoiler...

How do you kill the Super soilder on the antartica level? i tried shooting at his back sevreal times..plz help.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ReDyEy

How do you kill the Super soilder on the antartica level? i tried shooting at his back sevreal times..plz help.
    You can't kill Super soilder in antartica level.Just run.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Jootn
    Same problem here, did you get the safe open there yet? Can't do that either. And those policemen are annyoing the hell out of me. I tried blasting the guy who asks the password thru the peekhole but he seems invulnarable to bullets

I picked up 3 plastic explosives or something but they dont show up in my inventory or equipment. Maybe they must be used to blast the safe open, but i cant try it as they dont show up anywhere after i picked em up :/
    Ok, after you pay the guy at the fence the 50 rupies, go through it and you will see a newspaper machine on the left near the juncture. open it and get the bag (has the bug in it) take it back to the room with the safe. use the bug on the phone and goto the room and hide behind the curtain making sure you are all the way to the right of the closet hidden (you're hide meter should go up fully) wait about 2 or 3 minutes and he will come home and answer the phone.. after the conversation stay where you are at for a minute or so as he will go into the room and fall asleep. sneak out and listen to the bug on the phone.... viola there's your password

Thanks
    Karma Level

run where lol, theres one of those steam things in the way and all doors are locked, only thing i can find is armor where to go :'(?

Thanks
    Karma Level

run where lol, theres one of those steam things in the way and all doors are locked, only thing i can find is armor where to go :'(?
    You should find a key -> unlock the door in 2nd floor -> find a door knob -> unlock the door of the house in the middle -> find explosive -> go 2nd floor to plant it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by glassdragon

Ok, after you pay the guy at the fence the 50 rupies, go through it and you will see a newspaper machine on the left near the juncture. open it and get the bag (has the bug in it) take it back to the room with the safe. use the bug on the phone and goto the room and hide behind the curtain making sure you are all the way to the right of the closet hidden (you're hide meter should go up fully) wait about 2 or 3 minutes and he will come home and answer the phone.. after the conversation stay where you are at for a minute or so as he will go into the room and fall asleep. sneak out and listen to the bug on the phone.... viola there's your password
    Thx

Thanks
    Karma Level

in india, after you've gotetn in the harm building.. any easy ways of sneaking into the guys office and planting a bug? i seem to always be seen when i go up the stairs :/

( 3 in stealth )

Thanks
    Karma Level

[Spoiler]

I'm here again with another problem *sigh* im on the underwater base, im stuck when your supposed to escape, can't seam to get out anyway, tried both ways on first way "left", i get stuck when your at the entrance to the base where there is a portal to the base with your little sharky submarine boat, now i can't get anywhere there, on the "right" gate i only drown all the time... Oboy, if anyone understood what i just said please help me.

Thanks
    Karma Level

[Spoiler]

I'm here again with another problem *sigh* im on the underwater base, im stuck when your supposed to escape, can't seam to get out anyway, tried both ways on first way "left", i get stuck when your at the entrance to the base where there is a portal to the base with your little sharky submarine boat, now i can't get anywhere there, on the "right" gate i only drown all the time... Oboy, if anyone understood what i just said please help me.
    I don't really understand what your problem is.But if you already proceed here,you should get into escape pod,which you can activate the "statue of the Director" beneath the camara to get in.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm stuck in the same underwater level... but earlier on when you have to find the second half of the super computer documentation.
    the intercom guy is taking a piss and "will be back in 5 minutes" i've gone through the whole command center and sub bay and found nothing.... what's next?

and in india right after you get hired and have to look for the vault, i get to the room with the falling spikes and can't figure it out. i passed the level by cheating,but i really want to go back and complete it!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi again, i made the game

those spikes in india i retryed that level like 15 times but here's what to do, go on the first plate and the spikes won't crash into that one, when the spikes go down run to the forward to the second plate (while the spikes still are down) then when they go up run like hell to the other side you should make it before it crashes down again.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Drahkas
    I'm stuck in the same underwater level... but earlier on when you have to find the second half of the super computer documentation.
    the intercom guy is taking a piss and "will be back in 5 minutes" i've gone through the whole command center and sub bay and found nothing.... what's next?

and in india right after you get hired and have to look for the vault, i get to the room with the falling spikes and can't figure it out. i passed the level by cheating,but i really want to go back and complete it!
    1.You can go down to the lower floor and find a scientist.
    With either killing him or stunning him,then search his body you can find a security card access to a locked room in upper level.

2.There is a piece of paper mentioned something wrong with that light fixture.So,the trick is to switch the LIGHT.When you look up,you can find the green light in begining and red light in others.Just switch the LIGHT ON THE PILLAR,proceed one by one to the end.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Where are the batteries in the Vacuum cleaner's house (Blitzny - Goodman) so i can use the switch in the basement?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast