Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm in the level whre there are three (I think) super soldiers and you're suppose to help the civilians or somtehing like that. The problem is that I can't find anything to put the fires off. I can find a water pipe which I can turn on, but I can't seem to find anything to carry the water with. A little help?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Help!!! I'm on the level with the pilot and i have finished all objectives

Originally posted by Hiredgun
    set the explosives on the bridge and it says to return to the cabin. The problem is I can't!! There is no way to get snowmobile past the fence (which I jumped from the other side by using a plank but now there isn't one on this side). Can somebody please tell me what to do to get back to the cabin. Thanks!
    Bleh it is answered many times in this thread lol... anyways don't go back to THAT cabin... goto the other cabin on the map the one on the west side of it

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Hartz
    I'm in the level whre there are three (I think) super soldiers and you're suppose to help the civilians or somtehing like that. The problem is that I can't find anything to put the fires off. I can find a water pipe which I can turn on, but I can't seem to find anything to carry the water with. A little help?

Go just past the water spicket and around the corner there should be a bucket on the ground that you can use to put out the fires

Thanks
    Karma Level

Im on the submarine level and I need help, desperately !

I just cant seem to do any progress, Im just wandering aroung like a zombie

Where do I find the keycard so I can access the locked doors (or a key-lock thing). Anyone? Ive looked everywhere and Ive killed everthing except for the 2 supersoldiers that are patroling the 2 levels.

Thanks
    Karma Level

the keycard can be found by using the intercom on the second floor of the command deck

Thanks
    Karma Level

I am stuck in a cage. The evil mimic trapped me ...
    How do I escape from the cage with Armstrong?

Thanks.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by JunKX
    I am stuck in a cage. The evil mimic trapped me ...
    How do I escape from the cage with Armstrong?

Thanks.
    Hopefully I'm not wasting my time, but you need to
    use your welder. After that, you get to kill mimes.
    What could be better?

My problem: If anyone has beaten the game, can you give
    me a hint where I can find the explosives to take care
    of the Super Secret Submarine? I took out all the Super
    Soldiers (found a great shortcut to getting those bastards
    offline. PM me if you're interested)

Thanks
    Karma Level

OK, I got to the guys office in the HARM building, bugged his phone and hit while he talked, but the line in my mission objectives to bug the phone didn't get a check mark by it, I went back to the lobby and nothing happened. He told his boys to let me see him but they won't. Any clue what I didn't do?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default DAMN THIS GAME

Im 99,9% sure its fucked up now.

Im on Level 11 (The Submarine level), and I cant get a key-card to get into the supercomputer room with the req.form needed to progress.

I've searched every inch of that building, including every body that is, none of them is carrying a key-card. I dont get this...anyone? When I use the speaker thing with the guy, he says I need that form. Not much I can do eh Please help me

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Chiba
    OK, I got to the guys office in the HARM building, bugged his phone and hit while he talked, but the line in my mission objectives to bug the phone didn't get a check mark by it, I went back to the lobby and nothing happened. He told his boys to let me see him but they won't. Any clue what I didn't do?
    Where did you hide? It seemed there were two blinds you could have been behind. If you are sitting at the desk looking out towards the door, I would have been on your left. After the phone conversation, did you listen to the recorded message? Maybe that's what you missed...

Originally posted by zyxtheman
    Im 99,9% sure its fucked up now.

Im on Level 11 (The Submarine level), and I cant get a key-card to get into the supercomputer room with the req.form needed to progress.

I've searched every inch of that building, including every body that is, none of them is carrying a key-card. I dont get this...anyone? When I use the speaker thing with the guy, he says I need that form. Not much I can do eh Please help me
    If I remember correctly, the requisition form is in the room with the rows of computers, with all the windows. I think it's on one of the benches, looking suspiciously like a clipboard (why can't you search those?). Once you have the requisition form, you'll be able to proceed.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If I remember correctly, the requisition form is in the room with the rows of computers, with all the windows. I think it's on one of the benches, looking suspiciously like a clipboard (why can't you search those?). Once you have the requisition form, you'll be able to proceed.

Hope that helps.
    No, I've looked there for like 10982 times already. The Supercomputer tells me that the Requisition form is in the other computer room (the locked one wich requires a keycard to enter). Its that keycard I am missing, I have been searching for hours, with no good coming out of it

Do you have any idea? (Ive searched the computer rows, with all the windows), its not there

Thanks
    Karma Level

Are there anyway to change the viewing-angle in NOLF 2?
    I heard that when you raise the viewing-angle (to get a larger field of view), you can get unpleasant effects like everything at the edges of the screen get refracted....like if you were looking through some thick lens.

I think NOLF 2 looks like that, so guess it might be that the view-angle are larger than usual. Try looking at a house or whatever and slowly turn aroung. The object will be all stretched out at the edge, and high thin objects like lampposts, if you look up and down, will seem to change theire angle from being straight to leaning very much left/right.

Well, any console-command or anything to mess around with this view-angle setting?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Chiba
    I presume its the first bug mission cause there are two in the harm building. After the actual conversation listen to the 'bugged' recorded message again even if you already heard the info. That triggers a cut scene.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Kojak1970

Hopefully I'm not wasting my time, but you need to
    use your welder. After that, you get to kill mimes.
    What could be better?

My problem: If anyone has beaten the game, can you give
    me a hint where I can find the explosives to take care
    of the Super Secret Submarine? I took out all the Super
    Soldiers (found a great shortcut to getting those bastards
    offline. PM me if you're interested)
    the explosives are under the lid of the crate on the path just before you get to the bomb plant spot.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by zyxtheman

No, I've looked there for like 10982 times already. The Supercomputer tells me that the Requisition form is in the other computer room (the locked one wich requires a keycard to enter). Its that keycard I am missing, I have been searching for hours, with no good coming out of it

Do you have any idea? (Ive searched the computer rows, with all the windows), its not there
    the requisition form is not in a locked room. however if it like the first one some of the objects are randomly placed in certain spots. so just look for it harder it's going to be there.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm in the underwater level and cant seem to find the version 2.0 supercomputer manual. Any suggestions as to where i can find it ? thx

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by dingdong17
    I'm in the underwater level and cant seem to find the version 2.0 supercomputer manual. Any suggestions as to where i can find it ? thx
    if you go back to the tech support department there is a note saying that the guy went on break.. go down to the lounge/bathroom and kill that sucker and get his key, then you can use the keycard to get into the room with the 2.0 manual on the command deck

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by vbmongo

the explosives are under the lid of the crate on the path just before you get to the bomb plant spot.
    Yeah, after nosing around a bit, I found them, blew the rock, and that was that. I can't believe I missed the explosives like 4 or 5 times around the island... *lol*
    Thanks for the tip though.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm stuck in the Main Building where I need to find evidence. (Think it's in the 4th chapter, it's the level where I need to put a bomb on the big tank near the gate)

Went to the computer room and got some records from it and now I'm trying to get out of the building, but there's no way out. I'm stuck between 2 floors running up and down for a exit. The only door I can't get through has some bars on it. Think I came through that door???
    Also where can I find the explosives for blowing up that big fuel tank outside the building.

Thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by mrdutchie
    I'm stuck in the Main Building where I need to find evidence. (Think it's in the 4th chapter, it's the level where I need to put a bomb on the big tank near the gate)

Went to the computer room and got some records from it and now I'm trying to get out of the building, but there's no way out. I'm stuck between 2 floors running up and down for a exit. The only door I can't get through has some bars on it. Think I came through that door???
    Also where can I find the explosives for blowing up that big fuel tank outside the building.

Thanks
    they kept tipping you off about the laundry shoot in the memos.. that takes you back to the basement where you exit the way you came in. if you go the the bathrooms/lockerrooms the bomb appears in on of the lockers.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast