Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm stuck in india, in 'EVIL's cinema/theater. I cannot find the route to the film archive, where is it? I've planted all the other explosives, and got the docs from the safe, but this objective eludes me.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i beleive that one if you're coming from behind the curtin is on your right and around a corner through the right door... that name doesnt ring a bell from that level though.

Thanks
    Karma Level

For some reason, I can't find that Super Pod thing.
    is that the big Sub that's laying in the water?

Originally posted by gulduck
    I'm stuck in the underwater base level thingy, but my problem isn't the manual. I'm supposed to be looking for that Scottish guy in a super-soldier pod or something, but I can't get past 2 voice-activated doors, and I have no idea how to get past them. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Iīve got a soundproblem with NOLF2.
    When ppl speak there is no sound. Iīve tried to change everything possible in soundoptions.

I use the builtin soundcard on my Elitegroup Motherboard. (Works fine w/ anything else.)

Guess my post is off topic but I didnīt want to start a new thread.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Torque
    Iīve got a soundproblem with NOLF2.
    When ppl speak there is no sound. Iīve tried to change everything possible in soundoptions.

I use the builtin soundcard on my Elitegroup Motherboard. (Works fine w/ anything else.)

Guess my post is off topic but I didnīt want to start a new thread.
    Make sure you have the 1.1 patch and also nothing running in the background.

I had the problem like you described, figured out i had winamp in the background (not playing any song, just open), shut it down and all the voices were back to normal.

Thanks
    Karma Level

level 12, when you need to find the computer book revision 2.0 manual, where the hell is it? Thanks!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm on the third level (I think, the one in India) and I have to get into the HARM HQ but when I knock on their door the guy asks for a password and says something like "sorry I can't help you" what do I do?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by higitsune
    I'm on the third level (I think, the one in India) and I have to get into the HARM HQ but when I knock on their door the guy asks for a password and says something like "sorry I can't help you" what do I do?
    you have to bug the phone in the room that has a safe that you see near the beggening of the level. After his nap when he has a conversation with his buddy you will get the pw and be able to use it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by yumbelie
    I'm stuck in india, in 'EVIL's cinema/theater. I cannot find the route to the film archive, where is it? I've planted all the other explosives, and got the docs from the safe, but this objective eludes me.

Thanks.
    i thought it was upstairs on the catwalk behind the curtains

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm on the "escape" part of the underwater level, I passed the part where I weld the chain, then I have to go through those stairs that go below the floor, to get past the blocks on the corridors, but then I just reach a dead end. Someone said something about activating a statue, but that's upstairs, and the stairs are blocked.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Wumpus

you have to bug the phone in the room that has a safe that you see near the beggening of the level. After his nap when he has a conversation with his buddy you will get the pw and be able to use it.

I never heard about this...where am I suppose to get the bug?

Thanks
    Karma Level

you need to go past the gates the man is it by giving him money or something. After that in the next area there is a bar or counter that has a quarter on it. Use that quarter in the nearby newspaper machine and you will find the bugs inside.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I just found out that you canīt have both Nimocodecpack 5.0 full and NOLF2 installed at the same time if you want to have sound on the ingame speech.
    Is there anyway to go around this problem, since I donīt like to uninstall and reinstall every time I feel the urge to play this fantastic game?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by yumbelie

Thanks.
    ***spoiler****

Try checking the chairs on the lower level of the theater

Need more precise?

I believe it was in the first row on the right, as your looking at the screen from the seats.. click on one of them and the floor should open revealing your hidden area.. spent a half hour or so looking for this one

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by gulduck
    I'm stuck in the underwater base level thingy, but my problem isn't the manual. I'm supposed to be looking for that Scottish guy in a super-soldier pod or something, but I can't get past 2 voice-activated doors, and I have no idea how to get past them. Any help would be much appreciated.

***spoiler***

I believe this was in the utility room you should have entered when coming into this level.. I havent played it for a week or so, but i think this was the same room where two guys who are squished into squares are chatting to each other.. on the table right when you walk in the door should be a tape recorder with a guy's voice saying "This is so and so " and you use that to get into those doors..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567