Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

There you go razor thats how real ppl crack games you incompetent bunch of wankers!

FLT - Keep up the good work

Thanks
    Karma Level

wow i'm gonna have to check this game out 7 threads same title must be a great game

Thanks
    Karma Level

So happy that someone finally got this game cracked...however, it crashed as soon as I finished the first level. Anyone else experiencing the same problem? I'm running the FLT crack off the razor rls, so answers are welcomed. THANKS

Thanks
    Karma Level

I am on the 3rd level now and mine hasnt crashed once i am using the razor release with the flt crack

Thanks
    Karma Level

Im getting music playback probs, god i love that IK

CaZhman

pwned Razor!
    Btw, haven't experienced any crashes yet (FLT rls w/ no crack).

Thanks
    Karma Level

k sounds like a few people are getting the crash but not all so I am hopeful...what system are you all running? here's my specs:

1.4 ghz athlon
    Geforce4 Ti4200
    384 RAM
    WinXP SP1

What are you all that aren't getting the crashes running?
    THX

Thanks
    Karma Level

Damn! what a disappointment in graphic department. During the intro cutscenes, i thought it was actually real time graphic. But turns out, it is not. Graphic seems shitty, also First person view of this game is horrible! 1st person weapon models looks like plastic toy. Anyways, overall disappointment with this game.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by loserboy03
    Damn! what a disappointment in graphic department. During the intro cutscenes, i thought it was actually real time graphic. But turns out, it is not. Graphic seems shitty, also First person view of this game is horrible! 1st person weapon models looks like plastic toy. Anyways, overall disappointment with this game.
    actually i went into this game thinking it will be horrible (didnt even finish the demo.) But frankly I am on lvl 6 or so (the german embasy) and it is pritty motherfucking cool. The only real problems I have with the game is the dieing animations of the characters. It's like they are standing and then they are down. Pritty lame. Also, it would have benefited from a better map (most of the time i dont know what those points of interest are.)
    But ever since I had to hit two guys and it was hard to kill them both with a sniper (since you kill one and the other runs away) and then i saw they were hugging for a sec. So I shot at exacly that moment and they both went down (the motherfucking bullet went thru both of them) I was like: This shit is extremly cool. Every lvl except the first seems extremly nice (you just need to get the hang of it.)

Martin

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah, ive also had a crash in the middle of the first level, using the rzr release and the flt crack...

Thanks
    Karma Level

so, has anyone actually had NO lockups after sever hours of playing? and not the retail release?

if so, tell us what release, and what kind of patch did you apply... ppf, or whatever....??

Thanks
    Karma Level

I cant believe this. I d/l the Fairlight release and applied the crack. The exact same thing is happening. Can anyone help? Im using Windows 98.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm getting sporadic crashes (exits to win), perhaps one crash per level, with the clean FLT release. Save often.

I'm using Win XP Pro Corp Ed, detonator 29.42 (40.71 gave me 700 less 3dMarks!).

Thanks
    Karma Level

Patched the .bin with the FLT patch, and the game is running fine. I had two unexpected crashes to desktop, but they happened at a start of a new level (which is fine, since I can just go back into the game and restart it), and when I was loading a savegame (happened one time out of 50-60 times I've loaded today ;D). So...good stuff.

Chase - did you by any chance mess with your hitman.ini (the non-working fix suggested by IND) and forget to change it back?

Thanks
    Karma Level

great release by fairlight, and nice enough guys to give the crack to work for razor's release, stand up job for the good of everyone, not just themselves.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Dzhedaj
    Lol this forum is full of asses, who post a thread with the same name 5 times. That must be a new record
    In my opinion hitman isn't the game worth so much worry. NOLF2 is so much better than hitman.
    Well I guess its a good thing I'm gonna grab up both games and play them, rather than just picking one...and form my own opinion cuz I don't think there was any reason to even state that here.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm on the fifth level and it crashed twice so far using the RZR release with the FLT executable. In the middle of a mission the crosshair changed into my mouse cursor. Had to push the reset button to get out of it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I didn't change the .ini file back, and the game works fine for me, so that's probably not causing the crashes... i think all changing the .ini file did was skip the intro crap anwyay

i have yet to have a crash, but i haven't completed the first mission yet either

Thanks
    Karma Level

worked perfectly
    patched the bin and used the flt executable
    crashed once, but i believe its because the games so buggy.
    CONGRATS FLT!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I did a clean install and never touched the ini. Is anybody playing this with windows 98? Maybe i should update my drivers.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast