Close

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't see my particular problem posted above so here it goes.
    I'm in the very first level and I found the package on the ground and I already went to the shed to get my guns. What do I do now? I can't seem to leave the church grounds and I already tortured the dummy with my knife, and shot the pigs with my gun. I'm sure it's an easy problem to solve but I'm lost. I appreciate any help to get me going in the right direction. Thanks.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default The snowy level

Im on the snowy level after I killed the Japenese guy and put the transmitter on him. I found the equptment I needed, the crossbow and nightvision. I killed just about everybody and cannot find the secret passage to the guys castle. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks
    Karma Level

dedworld -> just go into your little shack and stand in front of your laptop and you'll see the action 'Continue' pop up in the top left. Hit the 'Use' key (default is E) to enter the briefing.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: The snowy level

Originally posted by sp80
    Im on the snowy level after I killed the Japenese guy and put the transmitter on him. I found the equptment I needed, the crossbow and nightvision. I killed just about everybody and cannot find the secret passage to the guys castle. Can anyone help me out?
    The passage is marked by 'exit' on your map, take the underground way and it should be easy to get there without attracting to much attention...

Thanks
    Karma Level

oh ok It was that simple! Thanks man, I thought I had to do something else! Thanks again

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Hitman 2 -> In-game help!!!

Originally posted by ZiNo
    Maybe we can put all our questions, tips and hints for the various missions here...

I wait, i wait... And nothing happens Anyone know what I did wrong? I can't take on all the guards because there are just too much of them :/
    Weird, I got *THAT* very same problem ... even sneaked very close to the room where both guys are and stood there watching, but nothing - seems the Guy starts the mission already in a "Danger" state and won´t move from the upper right corner of that room they´re all in . Damn it ... gonna try mission from start again and if it still doesn´t work, I´ll simply go for the "mass murderer" rating hehehe

BTW, which weapons you people unlocked already ? I got Silent Assassin on two missions so far, earned a silenced version of those dual pistols and a sawed off shotugun

Thanks
    Karma Level

shit... i just finished the first level of the game... it took about 3 hours to finally get it right. is this normal??? or do i just suck horribly at it?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by gob
    shit... i just finished the first level of the game... it took about 3 hours to finally get it right. is this normal??? or do i just suck horribly at it?
    I still can't do it... then again, I am unwilling to play this like Quake and shoot everyone in sight, the only thing I've come up with that works so far. I can't get into the damn mansion without annoying someone...

So no you're normal, or we're both abnormal.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Finished with this shit. Just wanna say - the last mission is so incredibly buggy you are going to go crazy. You are getting a motherfucking rifle but it does NOT work (i mean you shoot but it is like shooting blanks...) And it doesn't give you a clue about what's up
    Huge disappointment to ruin the last mission like that.

Martin

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by - PzY -

I still can't do it... then again, I am unwilling to play this like Quake and shoot everyone in sight, the only thing I've come up with that works so far. I can't get into the damn mansion without annoying someone...

My same problem... I dressed up as a postman dude with flowers, tried to walk in the mansion, got detected, and started a mass slaughter with my Ballers...

Ranking at the end of the mission: Mass Murderer

wee-hoo! As for strangeling people and shit... I only managed to do that once :\. I remember it being more easy in hitman 1... whats up with that?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ch40z

My same problem... I dressed up as a postman dude with flowers, tried to walk in the mansion, got detected, and started a mass slaughter with my Ballers...

wee-hoo! As for strangeling people and shit... I only managed to do that once :\. I remember it being more easy in hitman 1... whats up with that?
    I know exactly what you meen, on the second mission if i want to kill someone in stealth i jsut used the 9MM SD. I just can't seeem to sneak fast enoguh. As for level one, i can't seem to not get mass murderer rating. Although i havn't tried it since i first played and past it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by mhrist
    Finished with this shit. Just wanna say - the last mission is so incredibly buggy you are going to go crazy. You are getting a motherfucking rifle but it does NOT work (i mean you shoot but it is like shooting blanks...) And it doesn't give you a clue about what's up
    Huge disappointment to ruin the last mission like that.

Martin
    Thats because you were setup by the agency i think, and there is one more mission after.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ZeRoEd_OuT

I know exactly what you meen, on the second mission if i want to kill someone in stealth i jsut used the 9MM SD. I just can't seeem to sneak fast enoguh. As for level one, i can't seem to not get mass murderer rating. Although i havn't tried it since i first played and past it.
    Heh don't feel bad i was a mass murder through the whole game soon as i screw up i got all out gunning...it feels great taking people out with a ak

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Hitman 2 -> In-game help!!!

Originally posted by Darkmage

Weird, I got *THAT* very same problem ... even sneaked very close to the room where both guys are and stood there watching, but nothing - seems the Guy starts the mission already in a "Danger" state and won´t move from the upper right corner of that room they´re all in . Damn it ... gonna try mission from start again and if it still doesn´t work, I´ll simply go for the "mass murderer" rating hehehe

BTW, which weapons you people unlocked already ? I got Silent Assassin on two missions so far, earned a silenced version of those dual pistols and a sawed off shotugun
    It never worked, so I had to murder everybody in the house(He didn't move from the upper-right corner of the room, even after restarting mission :/)

I mostly get a Mass-murderer or Pshychophat Rating on the missions, maybe I should try to be just a little bit more stealthy

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ch40z

If you dress like the postman. It says on the screen that postman does not carry guns (or something like that). You can put the guns in the groceries. (You don't need them anyway.)

As for trangeling people, choose the Fiber Wire and be in stealth mode. Then press and hold the attack button, when you are behind the guy you want to kill, then release the button. It's pretty easy. (I think many thought that they can just press the attack button in front of their victim. that won't work

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by - PzY -

I got Silent Assassin on this stage and I killed the guard that's taking a piss with the fiberwire, took his clothes, moved the body back through the same door he came out from. then I sneaked into the mansion by going through the basement.
    After that, go out to the pool and climb the ladder on the house wall, go to the don's room, strangle him and walk away

Thanks
    Karma Level

the rating thing is kinda sketchy.
    they labeled me an execut1oner in the mission where you have to save the guy being interogated and kill that general even though the only thing i killed was the officer. snuck my way thru the whole damn map, shot the officer thru the glass (this is the only way right?) and went to the exit. there was a bunch of guys after me but i didnt hit them and made it to the exit.
    i thought i would get silent assassin rating seeing that in the first mission i killed like 5 guys and still was a silent assassin, yet they call me an execut1oner. blah

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Ragnar

I got Silent Assassin on this stage and I killed the guard that's taking a piss with the fiberwire, took his clothes, moved the body back through the same door he came out from. then I sneaked into the mansion by going through the basement.
    After that, go out to the pool and climb the ladder on the house wall, go to the don's room, strangle him and walk away
    I just wanted to suggest an alternative. When you get in through the basement and to the kitchen, go upstairs and throught the door straight ahead. Out on that balcony there is a ledge you can follow all the way around to the dons room. Makes the risk of bumping into a guard smaller, you can also jump from this ledge when youve killed the don for faster basement access

Thanks
    Karma Level

I’m on the snow mission to.. But at the very very last part. Where you kill the old jap guy, and have to steal a missile something or other.. Where’s that missile thing? I got a bomb and remote, but can't find something to blow up. I have killed everyone, but this one thing is holding me up.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

i have a problem i cant play the game in Full screen but i am able to play the game in windowed. If i play it in fullscreen it sends me back to the desktop.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast