Close

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by TheFURY
    I’m on the snow mission to.. But at the very very last part. Where you kill the old jap guy, and have to steal a missile something or other.. Where’s that missile thing? I got a bomb and remote, but can't find something to blow up. I have killed everyone, but this one thing is holding me up.
    Thanks
    The missile is located in the museum, if I remember correctly you can access it through the basement, but you need a keycard(i think its on the second floor)... Both items are marked with a (!) on your map. As for the bomb, I'm not sure but I think it's the blow up the chopper if the old Jap guy tries to escape... You can trigger his escape by pressing a button on a computer on one of the higher floors.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default need help the game exit in the end

level 3 plz help me

Thanks
    Karma Level

i have a question..you know when you dress up as one of those guys to get to a certain area and you walk near them not facing them, do you still get detected?..cause i cant seem to get in the kitchen in the first level without having that lady screaming and running off..she would at first say something then moments later she would run off alerting the guards..i killed that delivery guy and picked up the basket..is that the clothes you wear to get inside the kicthen?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Try to put on the Delivery Guys clothes.. then it'll work u see... and put the guns in the basket

Thanks
    Karma Level

ZiNo! Just Solved the problem with the poison fish mission, got Silent Assassin there :=D

Indeed, itīs a lame broken script bug but easy solution - here goes:

You are probably doing the same as me ... when the level starts, sneaking close to the wall ( level limit ) from right to left, then going all the way near the garage doors to reach the backyard.

Well, DONīT do that! When the level starts donīt move and watch on ""outside"" map the target move from the helicopter to the inside of the house; switch to inside map view and **after** he stops you can start sneaking directly to your right to get past the garage doors and reach the backyard.

Probably moving too close to him while he was still getting inside the house triggered the "warning" mode and sent him to that corner of the room, fux0ring the mission ... Well no longer.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I see some posters here saying they canīt go Silent through any level, so lemme put some quick hints here:

1. Keep Weapons holstered (default key = Q) ALWAYS, bring them out only when you will really use them; if you are carrying big weapons without the appropriate disguise ( = Sniper, Crossbow AFAIK) and want to use a cheap exploit, whenever a guard is approaching simply drop the weapon ( default key = G ) and wait till he passes you. He will NOT figure out the complex relationship between a Bald Man and a sniper rifle laying out in plain sight, probably thinking "Oh well, most Action Games feature weapons and equipment laying around the map anyway, whatever " .

2. NEVER run when disguised near guards/enemies - keep an eye on the "warning-o-meter" and if itīs not 100% static, walk - they will start shooting for sure.

3. Stay AWAY from enemies when disguised, the more enemies close to you, the faster they will recognize - donīt stop when they start watching/scratching chin - if the "warning-o-meter" goes Red itīs time to get away from them ASAP ( but NOT running, heheh )

4. To keep your stealth rating high, you gotta use the Anesthesic instead of Fiber Wire ... one full dose will put the victim to rest for a long time, and you can drag them inside a sewer anyway ( one of the funniest things to watch btw ) . Keep in mind itīs quite hard to use, tho.

5. The game is a Scripting Heaven , there is ALWAYS one "" Best Stealthy Solution "" to solve each level, and itīs usually pretty obvious.

Well thatīs it, not sure if these will help anyone but my lowest rating so far was "professional", and overall rating = Silent Assassin ... playing that Shogun mission ( Inside Castle ) right now so I can help anyone wanting high rankings until this point.

Thanks
    Karma Level

hmm I'm expiriencing some sound problems. The sound effects aren't there. Some times they suddenly come and then they dissapear again. I have aureal vortex and I'm using XP. plz help me some one

Thanks
    Karma Level

for those who are stuck in the 1st level, here 's how to do it with killing not much than 1 or 2 guards !

First, let the postman pass and wait on the top of the mountain that a guard jsut get out from the door on the front of you ( he's pissing for about 2min) then go through
    the door and use you 9mmSD to kill him, get his clothes.

then go to the garage just in front of you, pass through the rear door, on the right wall there is a sniper rifle
    get it and go back to your start point on the top of the hill, use the sniper rifle to shoot the italian boss on his balcony while he's playing with his golf club, no one will notice he had been shot

Now, pass again through the door where you killed the first guard and go on the right and go downstairs (remember not to run, it would make you suspicious).

downstairs there is a door that is locked this where the priest is supposed to be held but before you need to get the key on the dead body of the fat italian boss.

as you are dressed like a guard, just walk slowly to the balcony where you shot him. Becareful to the guard especially the big one abnd the little guy dressed in yellow, try to avoid him or you'll be in troubles

once you have get the keys on the boss, go back to the door that is lock, unlock it, you'll see that the pthe priest is not here, just exit the house from where you came
    (the back door) and voila !!!

if you're smart enough you won't need to kill more thant one or 2 guard !

Remember !! the game is more based on infiltration than on killing every enemies in the level !

hope it will help some

PS: it 'not the only solution to complete this mission of course !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Darkmage
    He will NOT figure out the complex relationship between a Bald Man and a sniper rifle laying out in plain sight, probably thinking "Oh well, most Action Games feature weapons and equipment laying around the map anyway, whatever " .

LOL, great tip.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm missing a "hide weapon" button
    Have to drop weapon each time if i wanna look casual and pass some guards or whatever.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default My solution

Fun stuff to do once you've finished the game and need new stuff to do in the different missions :

1. Dragging peoples bodys.
    I take pleasuire in holding dead bodys on roftops dangling, and then letting them fall to their second death, or drag them and dump them in the water. I also drag nurses and the pr0stitutes (from the hacker-twin mission) into strange positions with the help of furniture. =)

2. Shoot-outs.
    It's like a movie firefight. The mission where you start by a guard on a boat (kill the cult leader mission). Kill everyone in your way and stand behind the wooden boxes on the shore by the boat and crouch, stand up, fire at him and duck when he fires back, hear and see the bullets all around you, fun. Goes for alot of other places in other maps too.

3. Pitch black + nightvision = fun.
    They do go blind sort of without light (except the night vision equipped ninjas etc), shoot out all lights or turn of electricity, put on nightvision and dance around the guards and take'em out, one by one, I prefer to strangle them, so the others don't know they are getting less and less, muhahahahaha!! They do eventually get cat-like night vision it seems, or it's another bug. Only happens sometimes.

4. Physics.
    Last but not least, enjoy the wonderful ragdoll physics, shoot someone so they fall out a window or down stairs, in the mission where two assassins are after you, you can actually shoot people (with the right hardware) standing outside on the ground, up into the windows on the second floor (the ones sourrounding the two market places), be creative.

5. Easter eggs.
    I found a sort-of one, a news paper on a table with news about the danish fotball team from WorldCup 2002 (they did well there btw). Any others?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Darkmage
    ZiNo! Just Solved the problem with the poison fish mission, got Silent Assassin there :=D

Indeed, itīs a lame broken script bug but easy solution - here goes:

You are probably doing the same as me ... when the level starts, sneaking close to the wall ( level limit ) from right to left, then going all the way near the garage doors to reach the backyard.

Well, DONīT do that! When the level starts donīt move and watch on ""outside"" map the target move from the helicopter to the inside of the house; switch to inside map view and **after** he stops you can start sneaking directly to your right to get past the garage doors and reach the backyard.

Probably moving too close to him while he was still getting inside the house triggered the "warning" mode and sent him to that corner of the room, fux0ring the mission ... Well no longer.
    Thanx, I'm gonna try that when I finished the game

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hmmm, just deleted all my savegames... going to start over.

My problem is that it is 1000x times easier to just grab your ballers/SMG and start shooting every damn foe in the map.. sure, strangling people is fun, but it's pretty useless. Now, what is the difference between the 3 difficulty modes? Ofcourse, the higher the harder, but is this in form of more enemies, enemies noticing you faster, you dying faster ect?

If it is just a case of 47 dying faster (cause in 'Normal' he is a plain god, I about never died of people firing at me), then I'll play the game over from the beginning with a harder difficulty level...

It takes away the fun if you realise you can just easily kill everyone (Max Payne style) in the level and finish it easily that way...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Anyone gotten hold of the invisible cheat yet?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I Have A Slight Little Problem. I Can't finish the god damn St,Petersburg REVISITED mission. but it just seems that i can't kill anyone. i couldn't kill the Hitman in the window, or any guard with my sniperifle, is this a damn bug or? Help me Darkmage, since you seem to have finished the game.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm in "Invitation to a Party" mission (embassy). What is the poison for? I tried to poison a glass of champagne or a chocolate, but it didn't work. Sure, i can simply shoot general with my 9mm, but the poison must be there for a reason.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by LEGiON[SwE
    I Have A Slight Little Problem. I Can't finish the god damn St,Petersburg REVISITED mission. but it just seems that i can't kill anyone. i couldn't kill the Hitman in the window, or any guard with my sniperifle, is this a damn bug or? Help me Darkmage, since you seem to have finished the game.
    This is cause the agency have screwed you, first hint should have been that the rifle and ammo was on different places on the map (it's blanks, try shooting at a wall, nothing). I killed the hitman with a D.Eagle (cause he is another clone of you, I found it impossible to sneak up on him and strangle him) I took of one of the guards I strangled outside the house where you are supposed to shoot from.

Don't want to give anything away for those that haven't gotten this far, but that should be enough.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: My solution

Originally posted by CycoXP
    Fun stuff to do once you've finished the game and need new stuff to do in the different missions :

1. Dragging peoples bodys.
    I take pleasuire in holding dead bodys on roftops dangling, and then letting them fall to their second death, or drag them and dump them in the water. I also drag nurses and the pr0stitutes (from the hacker-twin mission) into strange positions with the help of furniture. =)
    Lol, that seems like fun to me, gonna try thopse things out

Honan, I haven't figured out what to do with the poison either, I was able to get the glasses and put poison in them but I didn't know how to give a glass to the general :/

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: My solution

Originally posted by ZiNo

Lol, that seems like fun to me, gonna try thopse things out

Honan, I haven't figured out what to do with the poison either, I was able to get the glasses and put poison in them but I didn't know how to give a glass to the general :/
    And how did you put the poison in the glasses?

Thanks
    Karma Level

That figures it.. Thank you CycoXP..

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast