Close

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    IcemanTheMan

help plz...

At the start of the level "Hidden Valley" there is the Crossbow near the truck, I didn’t take it....

here is my problem in the next level "At The Gates" I killed the first 5-8 guards and now have to get the castle but I get shot by the snipers all the time, and without the Crossbow there is no way to shot back. Do I have to reload the "Hidden Valley" level and take the bow this time, or is there a way to get to the castle without using the Crossbow????

Thanx

IcemanTheMan

help plz...

At the start of the level "Hidden Valley" there is the Crossbow near the truck, I didn’t take it....

here is my problem in the next level "At The Gates" I killed the first 5-8 guards and now have to get to the castle but I get shot by the snipers all the time, and without the Crossbow there is no way to shot back. Do I have to reload the "Hidden Valley" level and take the bow this time, or is there a way to get to the castle without using the Crossbow????

Thanx

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Re: My solution

Originally posted by Honan

And how did you put the poison in the glasses?
    OK. I figured it out. I simply put the glass in my hand and than use the poison from the inventory. But I tried that before and it didn't work. Weird. Then I walk to the general and he takes the glass from me. In the next minute, he lies dead with his head in the toilet bowl.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Its a very good idea to have the crossbow at hand, there are like 3-4 snipers at the castle that will annoy you before you get the chance to turn of the generators that remove the red lazers.

Im really not sure if it can be done without crossbow since I had mine all the time.

Thanks
    Karma Level

You dont have kill snipers and all the guards, just kill one of them, take his clothes and walk right in

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by IcemanTheMan
    help plz...

here is my problem in the next level "At The Gates" I killed the first 5-8 guards and now have to get to the castle but I get shot by the snipers all the time, and without the Crossbow there is no way to shot back. Do I have to reload the "Hidden Valley" level and take the bow this time, or is there a way to get to the castle without using the Crossbow????

Thanx
    If you get the "Sniper acquired target" when getting too close the only solution is this : There are two towers, one on the right that are far away, and one closer on the left, I take it you have a fairly well stocked smg-sd by this time, I just ran towards the closest firing at the window (which I had staked out with binocs to know where to shoot), I got hit once or twice but I made it to that tower for cover from the second, then I simply peeked out, fired, hide, peeked out, fired, hide, till the other was wasted.

It's not impossible, tricky, but not impossible.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I can't seem to get a damn rating better than Axeman on the first mission. Although I'm playing on hard, I want at least a decent rating .

Thanks
    Karma Level

im at the level with the church and i get the key, weapons, bin. and lockpick

but then i got to my shack with the laptop and the continue thing doesn show

what do i do??

Thanks
    Karma Level

Goddamit!! HOW TO PASS THE FIRST MISSION ?

I killed everyone and shit, cant get pass the level. One door is locked (priest?) and i cant open it. The big fat itialian guy doesent have the key! (how do u search bodies?)
    And the Escape in Car option says its "Closed" Goddamit!!!

Please help...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Kerin

I killed everyone and shit, cant get pass the level. One door is locked (priest?) and i cant open it. The big fat itialian guy doesent have the key! (how do u search bodies?)

Please help...

i cant even get that far!! i havent seen anyone but the priest!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Kerin

Please help...
    the italian you killed DOES have the key, stand over him, it should say "take key" or something similar, then press the action button (E by default?). then go to the locked room, then escape.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by kapkorn

i cant even get that far!! i havent seen anyone but the priest!
    go to your shack and press the action key on the laptop, it should say "continue" at the top :)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Druqsr
    I'm missing a "hide weapon" button
    Have to drop weapon each time if i wanna look casual and pass some guards or whatever.
    Try ´Q´...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Darkmage
    ZiNo! Just Solved the problem with the poison fish mission, got Silent Assassin there :=D

Indeed, it´s a lame broken script bug...
    Thanks for the tip, that mission was driving me nuts. I'm never quite satisfied with running through a level with guns blazing. stealth is so much more satisfying.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hrm, the mission where you have to kill Charlie in the basement...

I've been able to get down there as a firefighter but I have to kill people cause they get all sketched out at me being there.

So I'm trying to go as the pizza delivery guy but I can't even get through the security gates... I figured they'd just let me through like when I'm a firefighter but no luck.

Any hints?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by XtasyO

go to your shack and press the action key on the laptop, it should say "continue" at the top

it should but it doesnt!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

** SPOILER **

For those stuck on the first level :

This is what I did to get a good rating.
    1) Kill the postman. hide the body. take his cloths and flowers. Drop all your weapons except the silenced pistol and fiber wire. WALK to the grociery delivery guy and when hes not around PLACE your SD pistol in the grociers. You'll see the option if you stand over the box. Then walk back to the front gates. Let them, frisk you.. fiber wire is undetectable. Walk up to the front door and enter into the house. Maid will take the flowers and leave. The guard inside the room will follow her. Now walk to the doors to the right of you and becauseful not to make too much noise. You dont need to sneak..just walk. Once in that room I saved the game. No one enters that room. At this point you need some pacients. I watch my map and wait for the guard to come down the stairs in the kiten and leaves out the far left door into the hallway. Once he does this I then SNEAK into the kitchen and take my pistol from the grociers and then sneak upstirs from the kitchen. Now this is where you must stay sneaking. Once upstairs if you look at your map theres a guy inside the lawers office. If hes not facing the door try sneaking in and killing him. He was facing the opposite way of the door for me so I used my fiber wire. I have had reports thou he may be facing the door. I think it depends on if you run around outside the room in the hall. not sure. Anyways one hes out of the way the guard with the car keys will wonder around upstairs with some other guy. Hide in the lawers office and wait for them to walk by. Wait a little longer only one will come back.. Kill him.. he doesnt have the keys BUT next time they do their rounds he will be alone. Wait for it, kill him, grab keys. Now you need to take out the guard just out side of the bosses office. Once again he wasnt facing my direction so I just sneaked around the corner just enough where I had my crosshair on his head and hit him good. I then dragged his corpse back to the lawers office. ( This is where I put all the corpses from upstairs ). At this point its a piece of cake. No one should know your presents so wait for the boss to walk to his bedroom then creep into his office and go against the far balcony door and sneak. The boss will come in and he wont notice you there. Simple shoot him and grab his keys to the cell. Now drag his corpse back to the lawers office. During all this keep your eye on your map incase of surprise patrol. Once his body is hiden go back to his office open the balcony door to the right if your facing the window and you'll see planks going across to the roof of the next building. sneak aross because they;re guards that walk along the pool and go to the end of the roof you'll see a ladder going down. climb down and there should be a door immediately to your left if your facing the ladder. Walk out the door and start walking towards the basement stairs. This is much easier if your wear guard cloths. Try to keep your distance from the guards in the area so they dont see who you are. Walk down the stairs unlock and open the door in the basement. Then go back the way you came up the steps hang a right to the garage and jump in the car. DONE. I got a professional rating on this mission hard level. Saved only once.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Some funny stuff (from GameFAQs):

"In the first level where you are 'sposed to kill the don and rescue your MIA preist, I noticed something highly disturbing. The guard who comes out the side door to relieve himself is a little too detailed. I was zoomed in on the Don with my binocs, and then panned down to see the guard. I noticed something that looked like a long finger, and then when he shook himself, it proved just a little too floppy to be a finger. Well I guess that explains the 'strong sexual content'"

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by spuncookie
    Hrm, the mission where you have to kill Charlie in the basement...

I've been able to get down there as a firefighter but I have to kill people cause they get all sketched out at me being there.

So I'm trying to go as the pizza delivery guy but I can't even get through the security gates... I figured they'd just let me through like when I'm a firefighter but no luck.

Any hints?
    There's a smoke bomb lying around somewhere. Pick it up, arm it, throw it into the laundry shute (or whatever it's called). You'll get big time fire alarm, go through the gates take the fire stairs and kill the first fireman you can get your hands on (it's pretty easy downstairs). Take his clothes and you're on the way to succes.
    Whatever you do, don't dress up like a guard. They're smarter than you think

Thanks
    Karma Level

I got a problem with Tunnel Rat.

I cleaned out the Osama Bin Laden-ish complex, including the boss himself. Took the cargo to ground level, but when I walk outside the game crashed. Ouch!

Anyone having the same problem ? This sucks!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast