ok stuck on level 4
    i got out of the truck
    into the building
    down the elvator
    snuck around and cut off the power
    then snuck around some more and blew up the wall with the mini bomb
    then im in the sewers and all the guards run out with me
    ok this is where im stuck
    there is a spot on the map labelled exit but when i get there i cant open the door i dont even get an option or anything
    did i miss something i need to do?

Thanks
    Karma Level

How the hell do I pass the poison fish mission.... I already got in the garage, and honked the horn, killed the guy, but now what do I dO?? can't seem to reach the fish without blasting a few dozen guards, and I don't wish to do that....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by samtack
    ok stuck on level 4
    i got out of the truck
    into the building
    down the elvator
    snuck around and cut off the power
    then snuck around some more and blew up the wall with the mini bomb
    then im in the sewers and all the guards run out with me
    ok this is where im stuck
    there is a spot on the map labelled exit but when i get there i cant open the door i dont even get an option or anything
    did i miss something i need to do?
    Lol @ you, this way your mission briefing seems like:

"47, Get into the base, then ... get out "
    heheh

Remember you must kill a general and rescue a prisoner? Get the elevator down ( itīs near the sewers wall ) then youīll meet him. AFTER you kill him and free the prisoner you can escape by the sewers - reaching the exit then will autotrigger the endmission cutscene.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Poja
    How the hell do I pass the poison fish mission.... I already got in the garage, and honked the horn, killed the guy, but now what do I dO?? can't seem to reach the fish without blasting a few dozen guards, and I don't wish to do that....
    Donīt bother with the garage unless you want the clothes from the guard ... sneak to the garden in the mansion backyard ( path on east, right after the garage ) and go inside using one of the doors there - the two guards near have a large patrol area, easy to sneak by them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Does anyone know the guidelines for passing with
    a 'silent assassin' rating?

i achieved it on the Kill Haymoto Sr level, by:

1)i snuck into a room and grabbed a change of clothes
    2)snuck through the level and never killed anyone
    3)fiber wired Haymoto then ducked out the window and
    left in the Heli

this got a silent assassin rating, but i was wondering
    if you are allowed to kill other people besides the
    target. And can you only use the fiber wire? when i
    shot him with the silenced pistol and got in the heli
    i was only rated professional...

thanx for any ideas

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Honan

It was already answered in this thread.
    yes i saw

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Darkmage

Dude ... you werenīt paying a lot of attention to the plot I guess ? That made perfect sense, IMHO one of the coolest twists ever in an action game.

**POSSABLE SPOILER**

I totaly agree, i thought it was a bug too, then i realized and saw the cardboard cutout!

This game rules, i hope theres another!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Scotpunk99
    Does anyone know the guidelines for passing with
    a 'silent assassin' rating?

i achieved it on the Kill Haymoto Sr level, by:

1)i snuck into a room and grabbed a change of clothes
    2)snuck through the level and never killed anyone
    3)fiber wired Haymoto then ducked out the window and
    left in the Heli

this got a silent assassin rating, but i was wondering
    if you are allowed to kill other people besides the
    target. And can you only use the fiber wire? when i
    shot him with the silenced pistol and got in the heli
    i was only rated professional...

thanx for any ideas
    I think the rating you get is based on alot of factors, here are some of those factors
    Blue bar(Stealth) goes up:
    1.Avoid being detected,
    2.don't kill people besides the main target
    3.If you have to take somebody out, then try to use the anestethic wich makes them go to sleep(always fun to see a guard walking around without clothes after you drugged him ;-p
    4.Kill your main target with the fibre wire, or poison them(if there is a script in the mission to do so)

Red Bar(Agression goes up):
    1.Killing NPCs
    2.Killing Guards(try using the anestethic)
    3.Killing target by just shooting them(Try another approach)
    4.Being detected, either by NPCS(weapon drawn) or by guards

Well that's about it, there will be more factors that make up your final score, but these are the most important ones...

In fact Hitman 2 can be a very challenging game, it just depends on the way you play it... Try going for a Silent Assasin rating on every mission, and some missions might take up to 3 or 4 hours to complete, the lack of saves(only 7) makes it even more difficult...

I never made it to a Silent assasin rating yet, maybe I'm too impatient to see the rest of the levels, but some levels are really hard, *SPOILER* like the hospital where I had to kill that female doctor on the 2nd floor, everything went well(I was undected, didn't kill anyone) until I had to hide the body into a special hiding place
    ... How the hell am I supposed to drag the body there, if there are two guard standing in the room I have to go through???

Thanks
    Karma Level

heh, thanx for the tips m8

ill work on drugging the guards more

on that hospital level, try to get one of the guards to
    follow you, then drug him or something, then go back to the
    single guard and drug him....quickly move the body
    in the room and u should be set

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ZiNo

I never made it to a Silent assasin rating yet, maybe I'm too impatient to see the rest of the levels, but some levels are really hard, *SPOILER* like the hospital where I had to kill that female doctor on the 2nd floor, everything went well(I was undected, didn't kill anyone) until I had to hide the body into a special hiding place
    ... How the hell am I supposed to drag the body there, if there are two guard standing in the room I have to go through???
    Guards didnt seem to mind when i dragged her there.
    In this level its quite easy to get silent assasin rating

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ZiNo

I think the rating you get is based on alot of factors, here are some of those factors
    Blue bar(Stealth) goes up:
    1.Avoid being detected,
    2.don't kill people besides the main target
    3.If you have to take somebody out, then try to use the anestethic wich makes them go to sleep(always fun to see a guard walking around without clothes after you drugged him ;-p
    4.Kill your main target with the fibre wire, or poison them(if there is a script in the mission to do so)

Red Bar(Agression goes up):
    1.Killing NPCs
    2.Killing Guards(try using the anestethic)
    3.Killing target by just shooting them(Try another approach)
    4.Being detected, either by NPCS(weapon drawn) or by guards

Well that's about it, there will be more factors that make up your final score, but these are the most important ones...

In fact Hitman 2 can be a very challenging game, it just depends on the way you play it... Try going for a Silent Assasin rating on every mission, and some missions might take up to 3 or 4 hours to complete, the lack of saves(only 7) makes it even more difficult...

On my first atempt of that mission i was draggin the body and bumped into a patent on the way out..lol mission failed

So i kept an eye on the patents as they walk up the stairs.. As soon as one left i went in the room and dragged the body the the spot and the guards didnt see me even tho there was 2 of them at the top of each stair case

Thanks
    Karma Level

Answered already, but anyway :

As soon as the fire alarm goes off, take the firefighters clothes from the fire department then run ( yes, *run* donīt walk, guards wonīt care ) down to the basement ... donīt forget to shoot the computer controling the elevator on your there.

By the time you kill Charlie, the fire alarm will be off already, but then again you will take the elevator to the next level right away so guards wonīt have much of a chance to hit you.
    well, whenever i shoot Charlie the security guards come to the basment, and all i can do is shoot them down. any other possibilities?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by eskobar

Guards didnt seem to mind when i dragged her there.
    In this level its quite easy to get silent assasin rating
    Urm gotta try that... Maybe they won't even notice, let's hope so

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by bruks
    well, whenever i shoot Charlie the security guards come to the basment, and all i can do is shoot them down. any other possibilities?
    If you shoot him with a non-silenced weapon the guards will hear you. Otherwise, you need to sneak up on him so he doesn't have a chance to hit the alarm. If both those things are already satisfied, then you already alerted the guards to your pressence before getting into the lower basement and they are looking for you as it is, nothing to do with shooting Charlie.

Still no one with a way to complete the level with the pizza delivery script?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ok, I passed the other missions, but now I'm stuck on the damn Hidden Valley mission...It says to pick up my equipment near the truck and then await the briefing...I already killed the guy near the truck, and picked up my crossbow and shit, but nothing happens.....what am I supposed to do after???it says something about finding a secret passage but I'm not too sure....

Thanks
    Karma Level

just look on your map... you have to get to the place that's marked EXIT at the far east.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by spuncookie

Still no one with a way to complete the level with the pizza delivery script?
    Just did it

The delivery-pizza-guy will show up after a while, canīt say exactly how much since I was reloading to check all locations.

But start the level, grab the smoke bomb, then stay near the food department for a while and he will leave with a pizza a bit after charlie orders ... what I did after:

. Put him down ( he will flee to the bathroom if he sees you w/weapon/anesthesic, perfect ) , grab clothes/pizza, go down all the way to the basement ... down w/charlie, return, use the existing laundry there is on the basement ( east section ) to drop the smokebomb, wait fire alarm, run for the elevator, blow computer ... done , 1 shot fired ( to blow the computer ) , 1 kill ( charlie ) , rank = Silent Assassin

Pretty cool sequence actually, even cooler than the FireFighter option heheh.

Thanks
    Karma Level

To all the non speaking danish ppl out there (I guess there is a few!! A couple of surprises/easter eggs:

1. In the mission where you have to kill the hacker named Charlie, if you read the side of the pizza box at his table it says (translated directly from danish) "pizza with shit on it" mmmmmmmm nice

2. I don't remember what mission this was from, but in one of the missions there is newspapers lying around on desks. It says (again translated from danish) "FCK (Football Club Kopenhagen) wins the championship 2001)". clearly some of the developers are FCK fans!! (Im not!!)

Since im from Denmark I really like these jokes, but of course you have to konw danish to understand them. If anyone have anything interesting they didn't understand please post, I will gladly translate.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just did it

The delivery-pizza-guy will show up after a while, canīt say exactly how much since I was reloading to check all locations.

But start the level, grab the smoke bomb, then stay near the food department for a while and he will leave with a pizza a bit after charlie orders ... what I did after:

. Put him down ( he will flee to the bathroom if he sees you w/weapon/anesthesic, perfect ) , grab clothes/pizza, go down all the way to the basement ... down w/charlie, return, use the existing laundry there is on the basement ( east section ) to drop the smokebomb, wait fire alarm, run for the elevator, blow computer ... done , 1 shot fired ( to blow the computer ) , 1 kill ( charlie ) , rank = Silent Assassin

Pretty cool sequence actually, even cooler than the FireFighter option heheh.
    I killed the pizza guy when he was taking a piss, in the bathroom near the Food department... Btw I finally finished the game I think I'll try again now to get some silent assasin scores... and some special weapons, i hope :

Thanks
    Karma Level

Start the game on "Proffesional" .. Damn! No Saves

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast