Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Ok I have no problems at all with RCT2 and I'm running it under Win98FE.

Just a few notes:

- 256 colours ? Sawyers has to be kidding
    - for 95% identical to RCT1
    - no sandbox mode AGAIN
    - not enough scenarios for £30
    - you got too many rides at the start - a better technology tree would have been better
    - serious lack of explanation how the game actually works and thinks. The manual is only a handful of pages and the tutorial is one big joke (I mean, it only explains how to place a ride and build roads - it doesn't even explain how to increase money, what to look out for etc.)

If they sold this for £20 ($30) it would be ok. But they charge £30 ($45) which isn't ok.

Thanks
    Karma Level

who let the nerds out?

who the fuk cares where you download it from. I think most people come here to flame those who have more self esteem than they do, and trying to get back at the world for how they've been misjudged.

Thanks
    Karma Level

if we can just get back to topic for a moment..... anyone else got the problem when where your at the main menu it says cant load data and where there should be scenes from the game, its blank grass?

Thanks
    Karma Level

the game has a sound effects problem or something. sometimes the clicks when laying track don't work anymore, but if you click on the soundcard type in the options it works again. rinse repeat......

and ya no sandbox mode sucks.......

i want a money cheat......

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Sp187
    Good god what is the the thread where all the fucking lamers came out to play?

1) No one fuckign cares where you get your stuff from you get it good you don't to fucking bad.

2) It's fucking IRC not mIRC. mIRC is a program that is used to access IRC.

3) Big long rants saying your leaving because you "don' like such and such." Good fuck off you whiney fucking cunt no one cares that your hear to beging with no one cares if you go.
    you are a picky lamer aren't you? who cares whether it's IRC or mIRC? everyone know what it means anyway. sounds like you are the one complaining about unnecessary things. by the way, your spelling and grammar is terrible

Thanks
    Karma Level

Sorry mate, it is

Thanks
    Karma Level

OMFG! This game sux ass! This outdated gfx sucks hairy donkey dick too!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't think that the Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 that Razor 1911 released a few days ago is the final version. The first thing that I noticed was that there seems to be a lot of bugs in the game. I decided to check the manual that came on the CD, and on the first page where an image should be, it says "RCT2PC MANUAL FRONT COVER." Also, on the top of every page in the manual, it shows the date: 8/23/02.

Anyway, I'm posting this because I want to know if anyone else knows more about this, and also, warn people who may be planning to download this release.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I noticed it, that some items are missing.
    I also noticed in one of the screens a Version number and looked like a Beta.

Originally posted by Chugworth
    I don't think that the Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 that Razor 1911 released a few days ago is the final version. The first thing that I noticed was that there seems to be a lot of bugs in the game. I decided to check the manual that came on the CD, and on the first page where an image should be, it says "RCT2PC MANUAL FRONT COVER." Also, on the top of every page in the manual, it shows the date: 8/23/02.

Anyway, I'm posting this because I want to know if anyone else knows more about this, and also, warn people who may be planning to download this release.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Chugworth

The manual is ALWAYS made at least a month before the game ships. That's the time it takes to print it etc. Boxes are made before the game is done too (how else do you think that several stores have empty boxes of games before its release ?). So the date on the manual means absolutely nothing. It also explains why every game has a "manual correction/addendum" in the readme.txt.

About the game itself: it's the full thing. It accidently got sold by a certain store while the publisher said it could only be sold in a week or two. And several people bought it and Razor used that to make this release. DYS ?

Thanks
    Karma Level

rct2 trainer released. unlimited money

http://gameguru.box.sk/cheat.php3?cheat=5945

Thanks
    Karma Level

I Love this Game

Thanks
    Karma Level

I am really sure this is a beta, there is sumthing weird about it. Firstly, where are the icons at the top for Finances, i know from RCT1 u can just press F but there shud b an icon for it.

Also there are lots of bugs, for one i cant get any test results on my rides, i get all the info about it, like length and speed, but not excitement and intensity and nausea!?

Anyone know more?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by fro5tie
    I am really sure this is a beta, there is sumthing weird about it. Firstly, where are the icons at the top for Finances, i know from RCT1 u can just press F but there shud b an icon for it.
    Bottom left of the screen click on the amont of money you have you will get the screen.

Originally posted by fro5tie

Also there are lots of bugs, for one i cant get any test results on my rides, i get all the info about it, like length and speed, but not excitement and intensity and nausea!?
    Anyone know more?
    It take few minutes to get those stats..

Thanks
    Karma Level

wow cant belive that there are so many posts for a game that came 5 years to late
    damn it looks really "homemade"

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Sp187

I'm picky but you go with the always "deadly" attack of the spelling and grammar.
    actually i was only attacking you for being so picky, not for the spelling and grammar, i only mentioned the spelling and grammar because i don't understand why people get confused between your and you're.

Thanks
    Karma Level

This must be a BETA or it a very annoying Bug.

Try MonoRail both tracks. Place them and delete them
    right away..... Only the entrance is gone all other items are still there...
    How retarded is that

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm pissed got so many problems with this game, first i tried burning the game (.bin and .cue) with the latest version of FIREBURNER and got some kind of error while burning but it still said the burn was complete. Then i could run the installation but it got stuck at 21% while copying Data\css3.dat (something like that) and comp just fucked up. The cd size is like 100mb smaller after burning than the original .bin file, i'm guessing some files were missing...iono...maybe i should try burning the game with another proggy? If so what proggy should i use? Maybe i did something wrong... Any help would be very appreciated. Tnx in advance.

Thanks
    Karma Level

l0st, try scanning the bin for errors with cd mage.

Thanks
    Karma Level

OMG, tnx for replying loke, the damn bin was corrupted, had to redownload it, and now it works, played it and everything...bah wasted like 600mb of my 5gig monthly limit =/...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast