Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I am just asking will some fool patch tha game.so that we can play with ou real names and fuck konami.they made a great game and we ll make tha great names and fuck that.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i fuckin cant believe it, why the fuck didnt they update the rosters??? why is rivald at barca??? thats so gay of konami man, it HAS to be beta............ but all in all gameplay wise, this game rocks!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Told you it was final, now wait for all the Patches to come out from those hard working guys with ronaldo at madrid and diouf at Liverpool etc..

Just wait keep that image on yer drive and they will come!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by ykrej

look will you get it into your head, The dutch FA sold the rights to their player names to a media company now except it!

its final hope that helps
    Well, they didn't buy the rights for the brazilian players either and they still named them with normal names, Rodalno is much better then Orange004, i am sure this is a beta and maybe van nistelroy will be called Van niltesroy, but he sure won't be called Oranges011 in the final version. This is, with no doubt a beta and i would bet anything on this... This should be nuked, kalisto always complain on the situation of the scene and then they realese beta's? They should be ashamed...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Think its about time this thread was closed !

This game is final ! ok theres not much diff between this and Winning 11 6 (theres not supposed to be).

Personally I think the gameplay has been improved from winning 11 6, shame bout the player and team names but hey it was the same in Pro evo 1 (with the exception of the holland team)<--- this was due to certain ass wipe dutch players threatening game companies with legal action.

Ok the out of date club teams is abit of a pain but hey most pp here have got the bloody game free and a week earlier than everyone else.

SO STOP BHing and play this wicked game.

Jacks

p.s. Lets see what EA come up with fifa 2003 lololol

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ...

Originally posted by Yomaster

Well, they didn't buy the rights for the brazilian players either and they still named them with normal names, Rodalno is much better then Orange004, i am sure this is a beta and maybe van nistelroy will be called Van niltesroy, but he sure won't be called Oranges011 in the final version. This is, with no doubt a beta and i would bet anything on this... This should be nuked, kalisto always complain on the situation of the scene and then they realese beta's? They should be ashamed...
    look the dutch fa actually had people in court, konami want non of that sh*t so they have steered well clear.

its final, hope that helps

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by jacks
    Think its about time this thread was closed !

This game is final ! ok theres not much diff between this and Winning 11 6 (theres not supposed to be).

Personally I think the gameplay has been improved from winning 11 6, shame bout the player and team names but hey it was the same in Pro evo 1 (with the exception of the holland team)<--- this was due to certain ass wipe dutch players threatening game companies with legal action.

Ok the out of date club teams is abit of a pain but hey most pp here have got the bloody game free and a week earlier than everyone else.

SO STOP BHing and play this wicked game.

Jacks

jacks the reason the gameplay has been improved over we6 is because its we6J-leagues game play, except the player's are not as shite

p.s. Lets see what EA come up with fifa 2003 lololol

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say that i have the boxed retail verison of PES2. Got it this morning. It's released tomorrow morning in the UK and i work at a video games retailer, so we got the game in yesterday and i bought my copy - with a crappy tiny dicount :-( - today.

Anyway, first thing i did was checkout these problems that everyone has been going on about, and i am afriad to say yes the club names are wrong, yes the players are at the wrong clubs, yes the logos are as stated earlier and yes, the Dutch team is fully of oragne01 etc. I have not seen or played the Kalisto release as i didn't want to get it with all this debate about weather it was BETA. However, the final game has all the same problems that you guys have highlighted here.

:-(

Very poor form on Konami's part i gotta say, but it's still a great game. And there is always the edit mode i guess.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345