Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vin Diesel

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Vin Diesel

I have no idea what it is, but I just hate this guy, and what posses someone to name themself Vin Diesel, that name is so gay.

Anyone else hate this guy?

Pretty sure theres no threads about him already, I checked the first few pages, assuming the search still doesnt work, I didnt check :/

Thanks
    Karma Level

cant say i hate him..but i dont like him as an actor or anything..

Thanks
    Karma Level

his real name is in the issue of FHM if you want to look it up, www.google.com

Thanks
    Karma Level

He is the new Arnold

Thanks
    Karma Level

haha youre just mad cause your girlfriend likes his muscles! I don't really mind him.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Do you know who I really hate, its that guy who played Anakin in Attack of the Clones. Such a stuck up little brat.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Blade33
    He is the new Arnold
    I love movies, I guess thats where I get my hate for him from, I can't stand people who get roles in all the movies becuase of their looks, when their acting isnt top notch.

I mean look at XXX, I havnt watched it but from the previews it looks like they tried to throw in 5 action films into one, make Vin Diesel some sort of superhero, and say ok heres our big budget awesome film.

I Hate movies like that. Hate actors that star in them (Van Damme, Arnold) We have enough movies showing up on UPN or USA that suck, these are only bound to end up there.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hey man, don't go dishing on Arnold, all his movies rocked, he made a few crappy last movies but all the way through his career his movies rocked, even Hercules in New York!!!! Sylvester Stallone also is king of the action movies, Rambo series, rocky series, now there's some entertainment. Vin Diesel cannot even smell Arnold's ass, let alone kiss Sylvesters smelly feet:LOL:

Bottom line, action movies in the 70's, 80's, early 90's rocked and the new stuff is just all lame crap wannabee fucko's who are copying the masters but who are failing miserably

We need a new Arnold and a new Sylvester!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol! i thought i was the only once who hated vin diesel with every inch of my body. whenever i see him on tv or something im like blah i hate that fucking jewish nigger, and then ppl ask me "why?"... like i am the only one but now i feel better.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by D4rkKnight

I Hate movies like that. Hate actors that star in them (Van Damme, Arnold) We have enough movies showing up on UPN or USA that suck, these are only bound to end up there.
    Dissing Arnold is outright heresy! This is your only warning. Next time you gonna have your eyes gauged and served to you with your nut suck on a silver platter. Seriously though, in the 80's Arnold was THE biggest actor in Hollywood. And Terminator is an absolute classic. I can't imagine anyone else in his place for that role. Michael Douglas or Dustin Hoffman as Terminator? I think not!

Back on topic, I don't really care about Vin Diesel. He didn't impressed me with any role so far.

Thanks
    Karma Level

vin is awesome, iron giant anyone?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quit dissin Arnie, go watch your gay ass Luke Perry movies instead.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by b00gada
    lol! i thought i was the only once who hated vin diesel with every inch of my body. whenever i see him on tv or something im like blah i hate that fucking jewish nigger, and then ppl ask me "why?"... like i am the only one but now i feel better.
    im pretty sure he isnt jewish. so you can look that up and prove it. otherwise he's not a jew.

if he is...well, add another jew to the list of great entertainers.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think he's cool. I wouldn't mind having him for a friend. He must be a chick magnet. I know thats why my g/f goes to his movies. Its the only way I can get her to go see action flicks =\

Thanks
    Karma Level

i don't mind him. have u ever seen boiler room? he's sweet

his real name is Mark Vincent.

Thanks
    Karma Level

OK I have an excuse to dislike (I dont hate him) Arnold, My brother used to go around saying "arnolds the man" and would watch all his movies over and over, I couldnt stand it. I got so annoyed by that I ended up hating arnold. After seeing him in like 20 films I cant stand it anymore.

I know that as soon as Arnold is casted, its a straight out no brainer action movie. I'm tired of those types of movies. They are good to watch on a tuesday night while doing homework and its playing on a local channel, but thats all.

Thats not to say ive always hated that kinda crap. It got boring after time, Back when I first saw Terminator Arnold was awesome.

Vin Diesel will always suck IMO. I doubt a movie will ever be made were I'll enjoy watching him act in it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fast and the Furious was horrible enough . xXx looked like shit and I'm sure Knockaround Guys will be shit as well . Fuck Vin Diesel .

Thanks
    Karma Level

Have you ever heard the man speak on a talk show? I think he's a little slow and I'm being 100% serious. It took him about 12 minutes to tell a 2 minute story about something, I can't even remember because he just keep slowly rambling on and on.

I'm sure some people don't like him because they're jealous. His body can be intimidating to some. He's in great shape, but thats probably the only reason why he's getting these types of roles.

I don't really see anything likeable about him. Arnold is a winner.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by D4rkKnight
    I know that as soon as Arnold is casted, its a straight out no brainer action movie. I'm tired of those types of movies. They are good to watch on a tuesday night while doing homework and its playing on a local channel, but thats all.
    Straight out no brainer action movie!?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can someone say junior or jingle all the way?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Vin Diesel sucks the big willie..

Arnold was bad ass in his heyday, Terminator, Predator, Commando, etc.. I can stand Diesel playing some minor roles, but as a star, he can't hold his own. The scripts he gets are awful its hard to have any respect for him as an actor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast