Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Interesting read......

Here's a small excerpt:

Bombs and bullets kill people; computer viruses and DoS attacks merely irritate us. The widower of Linda Frankin knows this all too well. One wonders when NSC cyber-Cassandra Richard Clarke and former MS security failure Howard Schmidt -- now a White house advisor on cybersecurity who allowed Outlook to run executables with no user interaction -- will get a similar clue.

full read here: http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/55/27701.html

Thanks
    Karma Level

that is a good point but not a very clearly written article.. but i agree, what will it take to get them to take a long hard look at their priorities? the american public doesnt care about copyright infringement and "hackers" lobbyists for media companies do.. If nobody follows a law, the law needs to be repealed. this country has a lot of problems when you think about it, but i dont get too worked up because they dont affect me directly, when something does it pisses me off. like how my state has such a high budget that there are so many cops so they have nothing to do and pull me over for no reason. blah blah blahhhhhhhhh