Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Jews Against Zionism!!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

interesting in what sense? im a jew and im for zionism!!! WOOOHOOO!!

there are also jews for jesus, OH MY GOSH! JEWS PRAYING TO JESUS, THE REST ARE WRONG!

there are also muslims for terror, but do we make a big deal out of that? nope, we just let them tear up the world...

every (most) other religion has its own nation, why not the jews?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks
    Karma Level

Don't be arrogant euro. When you say "Jews", explain yourself. You have the regular jews (chilonim), then the religious or Orthodox jews, and then you have your Satmer Jews, which are basically like the orthodox jews, but they DO NOT BELIEVE that JEWS should live in the state of Israel until the Messiah comes.. And btw, half that site is bullshit.

From the site, "However, despite the media blackout and easy resort to terror the simple truth remains unrefuted and irrefutable: ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH FAITH AND TORAH LAW THE JEWISH PEOPLE ARE FORBIDDEN TO HAVE THEIR OWN STATE WHILE AWAITING THE MESSIANIC ERA!"

See? I saw that after what I wrote. In any case, they say we (jews) cannot live in the state of Israel until the messiah arrives and takes us all to Jerusalem.

And btw, these "satmer" jews that don't believe we should live in the state of Israel..umm they live in Israel, LOL. And they get money from the government and say they can't live there, yet they do. And also they HATE, absolutely HATE regular jews like me, I once passed by their street on a Saturday and they started throwing stones at me because I was talking on the cell-phone. (Not allowed to use electronics on Sabbath).

Thanks
    Karma Level

http://www.jewoven.com

nevermind, the site got shutdown, it was pretty cool along with the blackpeoplepc

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by dizz2k1
    Don't be arrogant euro. When you say "Jews", explain yourself. You have the regular jews (chilonim), then the religious or Orthodox jews, and then you have your Satmer Jews, which are basically like the orthodox jews, but they DO NOT BELIEVE that JEWS should live in the state of Israel until the Messiah comes.. And btw, half that site is bullshit.

From the site, "However, despite the media blackout and easy resort to terror the simple truth remains unrefuted and irrefutable: ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH FAITH AND TORAH LAW THE JEWISH PEOPLE ARE FORBIDDEN TO HAVE THEIR OWN STATE WHILE AWAITING THE MESSIANIC ERA!"

See? I saw that after what I wrote. In any case, they say we (jews) cannot live in the state of Israel until the messiah arrives and takes us all to Jerusalem.
    i like that response, at least it gave some sort of explanation of their goal... however, as most quotes from teh bible go, it can be translated differently. some may think that we should have the state, some shouldnt... euro, however, is a jack.

Thanks
    Karma Level

its interesting because i didnt know there are any jewish anti-zionist movements...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by jiggaben

i like that response, at least it gave some sort of explanation of their goal... however, as most quotes from teh bible go, it can be translated differently. some may think that we should have the state, some shouldnt... euro, however, is a jack.
    why the hell am i a jack?

Thanks
    Karma Level

who cares what jews believe its all wrong anyways

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by p i m p
    who cares what jews believe its all wrong anyways
    Exactly, just like all religion...

Thanks
    Karma Level

There are alot of orthodox jewish groups that don't support Israel, and other Jews that do support Israel, but not all of its policies.

The most interesting part is the pact between the zionist jewry and fundamentalist christians. The christians think that this is all about of the book of revelations, the armageddon, and the Jews will take their land, there will be holy war, 2/3 of them will be killed, the the remaining will convert to Christianity and recognize Jesus as the messiah.

The Zionists think this is a load of crap, but nonetheless, the fundamentalist christian movement is big in the US and politics, and is a powerful ally for them.

Mixing religion with politics is a bad idea.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Interesting...

Thanks
    Karma Level

this is off topic but i want to ask programer about this signature, are u making fun of that kid who is saying it or the kid who is being talked to?