Close

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

He uses aimbots ... cheating llama

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Masta_Splinta
    when the admins gonna start banning for all the racist shit about niggas lately
    huh maybe coz admins are racist too?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Wicked Winter

Thanks for the links. There are some confused posters here.

Guns are not illegal in most states and guns are not illegal in NYC. Pistols require permits in many states, but thats not the same.

Here is one more link..

http://www.tsra.com/LottBook.htm

"31 States now have laws allowing individuals to carry concealed handguns. In the most careful scientific study of such laws yet done, which will be published in the Journal of Law and Economics in January, John Lott finds that concealed-carry laws deter violent crimes and produce no increase in accidental deaths. In an advance look at his findings, he argued at this forum that if more states had such laws, thousands of murders could be prevented."
    It's difficult to find someone around here that agrees with me on the gun issue. Too many people just can't stand to hear the facts, just liberal dogma.

Thanks
    Karma Level

if this guy wants to play sniper on people, he can atleast shoot at convicted murders comming out of a court room on their way to jail. then no one would care.

Thanks
    Karma Level

What douchebag's idea was it to sell a rifle to a schizophrenik?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by emperor_a

don't be such a ignorant a-hole, just because we live in sweden, these things do happen, but consider that there's only like 8 million people, and like 100 million in the US.
    that makes 12½ more people, and 12½ more dumbasses.
    and what the fuck has the president to do with a sniper?
    if i decided to go out and snipe some people, what has Göran Persson to do with that? Sure, he is a fucking faggot, but it still doesn't make any sense to snipe someone.
    Blaming it on the goverment etc. is as lame as blaming it on games.
    i like you, a rational thinker, rare to see from a european :)

BTW a fucking i doubt his gun is a "sniper" rifle, its a damn .223, common deer hunting gun.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by p i m p

i like you, a rational thinker, rare to see from a european

BTW a fucking i doubt his gun is a "sniper" rifle, its a damn .223, common deer hunting gun.
    most media people are insanely ignorant, much like that famous collision with a chinese fighter was a spy plane *sigh* they still think air martials run around with a big S on their shirt with a red cape

Thanks
    Karma Level

he must be a pretty good shooter. one shot one kill. anyway, he's shooting innocent people whom he doesn't even know. now thats fucked up.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Another shooting at a gasstation,

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/South/10/...and/index.html

They don't know if it's related yet.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by MtlDty

Now thats fucked up. Its a back-assward way of solving the problem if ever I saw one.

Here's a radical idea: How about if carrying guns was illegal? Maybe make it more difficult for people to get hold of sniper rifles so this kind of thing cant happen?
    Here's an even more radical idea: criminals don't respect gun laws. Do you think that banning sniper rifles would prevent this guy from obtaining a firearm on the black market? What the hell makes you think that he's going to utilize legal channels for his purchase?

---

If banning firearms is such a good idea, why has it not worked in Britain or Australia?

From http://www.stats.org/statswork/britgun.htm :

Meanwhile, gun crimes in Britain are increasing. According to London's authoritative Sunday Times, the number of firearm offenses in Britain increased almost 40 percent from 4,903 in 1997 to 6,843 in 2000.
    It's pretty much the same deal with Australia .. gun control -> more crime in these countries.

From http://www.nrawinningteam.com/auresult.html :

Australia-wide, armed-robberies are up 44%. (yes, FORTY-FOUR PERCENT)

In the state of Victoria, homicides-with-firearms are up 300%!
    Of course, none of these statistics show causation between gun control and an increase in crime, but a strong correlation can be seen.

---

If guns are the cause of firearm-related crimes, then why don't the Swiss have a frightening crime rate?

"Switzerland, where virtually every home houses a fully automatic firearm and every adult male citizen is armed and expected to participate in the national polity as well as local self-government .. " from http://www.haciendapub.com/article15.html

This counter-example proves that guns are not the sole cause of firearm-related crimes. The truth is, its people that kill people. Guns are simply a tool, as is a knife or blowgun. Its so typical for liberals to blame tools rather than criminals.

---

Consider this crime statistic from Florida in 1997: .1% of all firearm-related crimes were carried out with a registered firearm. Now tell me: how on earth is gun control going to thwart gun crime, when such a small fraction of gun crimes are carried out with registered weapons? After all, gun control can only affect those who would register their firearms to begin with.

The fact is that the only way to make it more difficult for criminals to obtain firearms is to clamp down on the black market. Disarming non-criminals isn't going to fix anything.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i got no idea if Washington is near Virgina as i am a ingorant european, but another one bites the dust!

dunno if it is related as yet!

Code:
    http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/South/10/10/shootings.probe/

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by GheTToB
    it's fine to be racist towards blacks (it's a whitemans world, remember that.) but if you request a small fucking 0day rlz you get banned minute after posted.

you cant request shit because warez is illegal and that has nothing to do with what the admins think about politics races or people in general

And stop the white mans world and racist whining for christs sake ..you are black and you live in sweden right..so just stfu and be happy we let you live here and pay all your shit.
    Im so tired of people "proud of their homeland" and "white people sux" and all that bullshit attitude..fine if you think so then wtf are you doing here??
    You arent exactly a prisoner..go back to africa.

Thanks
    Karma Level

White peoples doesn't suck, rasists do no matter race.

That's exactly why you're a fuckin moron.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well it's obvious me at 13 is more intelligent than you at 20, or however old you are.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i was little "up-tempo" from the other thread,
    free country.. free opinions, wanna be a rasist? fine. aslong as you don't go around and hurt ppl, like kkk.
    (not pointing at you bubben)

what i'm doing here? i came here at the age of 3, so i didn't exactly had a choice.

Pay for my shit? no i live on wellfair, doesn't pay tax for my work. go and steal your mobile phone and rape your women.
    and live in rinkeby.

Yes im proud of my homeland, ain't i allowed to? like you probably are proud of the vikings etc

White peoples doesn't suck, rasists do no matter race.

What im doing here? My father came here for eduction through his work(ericsson) and decided to stay to give me and my family a better future.(I know you don't give a fuck, but you asked so..) "go back to africa" isn't the first time i've heard that , some day maybe i'll.
    Take a look at Africa, why bother? Regardless of racism, hell regardless of practically EVERYTHING, you are better off in almost any country in Europe than in Africa. Probably due to the fact that European countries were established and [still]run by Europeans and most African countries (these days)are run by Africans. Makes perfect sense, really.

Thanks
    Karma Level

just on cnn this mornin another dude was shot at a gas station, most likely is the sniper dude.

Thanks
    Karma Level

this sniper guy is worse than a terrorist.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: sniper

Originally posted by trippie
    bang. your dead.

why do i have a feeling that someone's gonna blame it on computer games?
    He was a bit pissed the copy of Hitman 2 he downloaded didn't work, so decided to go kill some time in his own way.

Maybe someone should tell him the *Working* release is out.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I dont know if its just me but comparing this situation to games such as counter-strike or hitman isnt funny at all and is getting kinda old... but maybe its just me

Thanks
    Karma Level

why dont they just use CSI to investigate the case, it'll be solved in less than an hour.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/main.shtml

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast