Close

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

i'm not all that read up on guns, but im guessing this guy's using a hunting rifle with some sort of sight (peep?), but i doubt it's a scope because i'd imagine there'd be 10 dead people then instead of 8

Thanks
    Karma Level

it is most likely a hunting rifle with a scope, no way anyone is that accurate with a peep sight.. for shooting one or 2 rounds 8 out of 10 isnt bad, we used to go shoot gophers with 223 rifles, would blast them in half.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by p i m p
    it is most likely a hunting rifle with a scope, no way anyone is that accurate with a peep sight.. for shooting one or 2 rounds 8 out of 10 isnt bad, we used to go shoot gophers with 223 rifles, would blast them in half.
    haha, guns rock, i always wanted some sort of rifle, maybe even a pellet gun just to kill some of the birds that shit in my pool

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Stritser
    Wanna bet that this guy is connected to the government, intend on spreading fear amongst the people therefor more people stick behind the government.
    Its happened before in history, its the oldest trick in the book, just now that people are going on the streets to protest.

Just give 'em a reason to go to war by delevering yet another terrorist scapegoat.

I put 100$ on it that in the next week or 2 weeks from now they pin this on some muslim dude, whisk him off to camp X-ray where US law does not count and bam you have another superplan carried out into perfection.
    Ill take that bet considering a Muslim wouldnt sign it GOD but ALLAH. So wheres my 100$?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by jeef

haha, guns rock, i always wanted some sort of rifle, maybe even a pellet gun just to kill some of the birds that shit in my pool
    Just got my pellet gun, unfortunatly there are like no animals in my backyard and no birds sit on the telephone wires, so I can never shoot anything

Thanks
    Karma Level

ok, so you think a m16 is out of the question? how about that cco i was talking about.. look for it online youll see what it does, its alot easier to use than a peep sight.. i shot a moving target @ ~300m with it in training.. how hard would it be to push the limits and go the full 550m that the m16 is effective to? i bet i could with a little more training and time shooting the damn thing..

its a sad sad world.. sniper running amok in the US, president pushing for war.. i dont make enough money to put up with all this .. btw im US. Army job is INFANTRY frontline baby all the way. im an e1 right now, which means i make ~750$ a month.. not much for being willing to die for whats good for the country.. no problems here tho.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by emperor_a

don't be such a ignorant a-hole, just because we live in sweden, these things do happen, but consider that there's only like 8 million people, and like 100 million in the US.
    that makes 12½ more people, and 12½ more dumbasses.
    uh, dude, there are like 250+ million people in the US...that makes it like 31 times as many people as sweden

Thanks
    Karma Level

And he's still not caught. Better not go to school tomorrow, kids.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by - PzY -
    And he's still not caught. Better not go to school tomorrow, kids.
    its columbus day
    NO

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by p i m p
    for shooting one or 2 rounds 8 out of 10 isnt bad, we used to go shoot gophers with 223 rifles, would blast them in half.
    he fired a total of 11 shots, he hit 10 people, 2 survived (the 13yr old boy and another) and the 8 died

so..he only missed once

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by evstein7

Just got my pellet gun, unfortunatly there are like no animals in my backyard and no birds sit on the telephone wires, so I can never shoot anything
    Shoot Yourself.

Thanks
    Karma Level

(Post above) A classic.

Thanks
    Karma Level

There are sickos all over the world, esp. with the advent of the Internet, we can find out all about them in a hurry.
    This guy seems to find joy in hunting humans. Disgusting but not exactly unexpected. I'm sure some evolutionists would find that somewhat of an evolutionary thought.
    I don't like guns and I don't think gun control laws are enough. I'm enough of a realist to see that you have to reduce gun violence at the source. No market for guns = not many being made. Reducing weaponry sales only to legitimate armed forces or law enforcement officials will help a lot. That will never happen in the US where the main source of guns are from American companies. "If you're going to kill someone, you can't do it any better than by buying American."
    Of course I can already hear the (i think the term was) patriots going ape over this: "We need guns to protect our country." I hear others going: ""We need guns to protect ourselves against the gov't."
    As if possessing a gun would somehow keep somebody from shooting you. If somebody drove by to shoot you as you were walking down the street, by the time you pull your gun outta your ass, you're already staring at the gates of hell.
    My $0.02.

Thanks
    Karma Level

if americans want guns to protect themselves, by all means let them do so. but restrict them to small guns which can only injure, not weapons which will certainly result in death. why on earth would an ordinary civillian need a 5.56mm weapon or a semi-auto weapon? if you argue that you need powerful weapons to fight criminals with powerful weapons, then you might as well get a bazooka or something. small arms can hold back or frighten away criminals. but when it comes to arresting them, let the cops do their jobs. ordinary civillians do not have the training to take the law into their own hands.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by [cabin]

Shoot Yourself.
    Nah, I did that already, and it stings like a BITCH

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by stupid2ass
    Reducing weaponry sales only to legitimate armed forces or law enforcement officials will help a lot. That will never happen in the US where the main source of guns are from American companies
    Actually, Australia and Britain tried banning guns, and the result was increased crime. If you don't believe me, find my earlier post on this thread to MdIty.

Of course I can already hear the (i think the term was) patriots going ape over this: "We need guns to protect our country." I hear others going: ""We need guns to protect ourselves against the gov't."
    The main reasons people purchase guns in the United States today is self defense or sport shooting. The government really doesn't factor into their decision. Anyone who is somewhat familiar with guns realizes that all of the legally obtainable guns here can't compete with the government's weapons on a large scale. Those who want to compete with the government's arsenal must go outside the law. Needless to say, gun control will not affect these souls.

As if possessing a gun would somehow keep somebody from shooting you. If somebody drove by to shoot you as you were walking down the street, by the time you pull your gun outta your ass, you're already staring at the gates of hell.
    My $0.02.
    You're using a specific example of a firearm attack to make a general statement about all firearm attacks. Do you know how rare driveby/sniper attacks are? In the vast majority of firearm attacks, the victim and assailant are at close range. In that case, a handgun can protect the victim. At longer ranges or in drivebys, that handgun might as well be a rock.

Thanks
    Karma Level

another sniper style attack, one more and we have a RAMPAGE!

Thanks
    Karma Level

fucking madness, i am paranoid like shit!! www.cnn.com

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah, another one outside of a Home Depot store.

"From local police scanners, they have a description this time....White male, blue shirt, carrying rifle... Cream colored GMC Astro van... "

This time right afterward the place was swarmed with FBI agents and two police helicopters. Is that five or six stars, I forget (sorry)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Tyro
    This time right afterward they place was swarmed with FBI agents and two police helicopters. Is that five or six stars, I forget (sorry)
    *grin*

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast