Close

Thread: Omg!!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Omg!!

i cant believe this is the shit that made the chart this year.. look at the top 3 ffs

2 manufactured bands, and the cheeky girls... the ****ing cheeky girls!!!!!!!?!?!

<iframe name="dfmain" scrolling="yes" width=750 frameborder=0 height=700 HSPACE=0 VSPACE=0 src="http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/top40/index.shtml"></iframe>

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

yep its bad but they are the most advertised plus the girls song is better than the boys plus they look so fine in the vid

Thanks
    Karma Level

Don't care how nice they look, the music industry must be really desperate that they now have to resort to manufactured bands.

Thanks
    Karma Level

manufactured sells

when you manufacture a band, you jump start it's publicity earning spots on mtv, which in turns makes crap into gold. when a band is on mtv their showings cost more, which makes more people want to get them, which in turn makes it pop, pop means that everyone has got to love them, and if everyone loves them Pepsi needs to sign you up.

When you've bought a can of pepsi because you saw that commercial with those hot chicks, they're going to sell more than a few singles.
    blah blah blah = blah^3

Thanks
    Karma Level

its sad all those people who live in sweden and just write songs for 5 minute wonders,talent is just not around anymore,or is it being supressed?? it makes quick money and thats all they care about now why do ya think pete waterman is so fat?? and louie looks like a ****ing sad geek!! what the **** do people like these actually know about real music\talent. there all just like max clifford,and know how to manipulate and thats it!! its sad music is going,or should i say talet?,down the tubes

booboo

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

now why do ya think pete waterman is so fat?? and louie looks like a ****ing sad geek!! what the **** do people like these actually know about real music\talent.

but pete waterman braught us kiyles ares who cares about ne thign else?

Thanks
    Karma Level

the boys sold more than 100,000, the girls more than 200,000

Thanks
    Karma Level

has panjabi mc (night rider/bhangra tune) been released mainstream yet?

Thanks
    Karma Level

how about the fact that when they sung live they were awfull only one of them could hold there own

spken by someone who cant sing nor cares to.

we are in a major music slump, please can we have some orig stuff not cover versions i heard in the 80's & 90's.

Thanks
    Karma Level

It`s the fault of the parents...... who buy the junk!. The only good thing is time takes it`s toll so most of the rubbish justs fades away leaving the talent to continue.

JIMMY YOUNG FOR PRIME MINISTER

Thanks
    Karma Level

If you don't like it dont buy it....
    Charts have been crap for years now.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Let's face it the music industry is crapping itself and probably now more than ever is looking to make a quick buck as it's long term future is bleak.

I have been listening to and collecting music for 25 years on vinyl (2000+ 12 inch singles and albums) and then I bought most of it again on CD and now I am the proud owner of 1000's of MP3s some ripped some downloaded. I have stopped buying Cds - partly due to the rip off pricing and partly due to the way I now choose to listen to music - I just can't be arsed walking across the room to change the disc when I can just point and click to any of the 8000+ tracks currently on my HDD.

The music industry has just ignored new technology this time round. I think they will have to change or die. There is plenty of good music about it just takes longer to find it due the promotion of absolute sh*te by the increasingly desparate accountants that run the big music corporations.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by Gavin M
    the boys sold more than 100,000, the girls more than 200,000
    thats just it isnt it ? The mongs that baught that crap are computer illiterate thats why it got baught and made numbers 1 and 2. Any normal person wouldnt go near that shit and would download decent music for free from the internet and thats why shit like those songs/groups get to number one.

ABCMan

its odd, the last realy original thing in the music biz was punk. that started during the last labour government at a time when the music biz was full of dying "rock" groups and manufactured "pop" now here we are in 2002 with little or no original stuff around relying instead on manufactured groups, samples, poor cover versions or lots of foul language to make up for the lack of talent.

if you see live bands there are some good ones around but they dont get into the charts because its easier to promote packaged goods like the popstars kind of stuff or people like eminem. its kind of fitting that yesterday saw the death of joe strummer from a heart attack, i bet he just saw the 2002 xmas chart.

Thanks
    Karma Level

if these are the top 3 (god help us)
    why on earth is my son still singing the fooking ketchup
    song
    Please anyone, give me strength, i think i'm gonna crack up if i hear him sing it again
    its even worse when he sings the karaoke version, somehow he
    manages to sing the whole song, ffs!

Social Networking Bookmarks