Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Arsenal = Arrogant, and i hate them.

after watching last nights game it really concreted my opinion of Arsenal as a club let a lone a team....from the manager right down to the fans - they are all total twats.....

i dont think there is a single one of them that isnt arrogant - they said that, Liverpool didnt deserve to win.....we were lucky..it shouldnt have been a corner.......blah blah ****ing blah

they had 2 more shots then liverpool - thats it 2 - so they shouldnt of won it there....

it WAS a corner....so there was no LUCK involved unlike BOTH of their goals.......

1st Goal - dudek done as well as he could, saved the shot and the deflection off dudeks chest went to Pires...the only arsenal player anywhere in sight.....LUCK.

2nd Goal - Bergkamp hits a TAME shot at goal, dudek has it covered then it deflects off of henchoz and goes in........LUCK.

so in all honesty we should in actual fact have won the game 2-0.

stick that up your arse u scum.
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

Thanks
    Karma Level

arent you forgeting dirdy

ie Vieras push on sammi

what made me laugh the most was the fact that evey time pool lumped it up the field in the 1st 1/2 the gooners were shouting "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF"

but then the scousers were shouting it all thru the 2nd half

maybe i got this wrong but thats what it sounded like and i was pissin meself

Thanks
    Karma Level

Major - You got it spot on m8, the fcuking gooners loved that shout until we came at them then they shut the fcuk up.

Webby - I noticed that the gooners are becoming/have become a bunch of arrogant tosser. They must get it from their disabled (blind) manager.
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:
    The Digital Forums / Ebay Affiliate Link

Thanks
    Karma Level

Is it just me or does Arsen Wanger look like Mr Burns from the Simpsons. Same with Sven ..... I must be going mad :@
    The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked.
    The command line is your friend.
    "Good enough" is the enemy of excellent

The Fantom

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default F@@k em I say

Arsehole Whinger was quick to say that it wasn't a corner, not that quick to admit that Francis Jeffers is a diving little b@stard..........

Ah well they opened the door , so just hope us lot maximise the chance in front of us.......

Thanks
    Karma Level

the thing that makes e laugh.....is wenger has such tainted vision.....his beady little head certainly sees a lot of stuff happening on the pitch like how it wasnt a corner when replyas PROOVE it was..........but he strangly missed the elbow bergkamp threw in bowyers face.......i hate em.....hate em i tell ya!
    We Are....The Mighty Liverpool Reds

Seen a Movie lately? Share your opinions in the Movie Section

"There is no doubt we are in the shadow of Liverpool, but we are doing out utmost to compete with them." - David Moyes

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default ARSEN ARSEHOLE..................

I watched the game and even after having seen the replay of the corner incident could'nt tell who touched it last so the home team will always get the benefit of the doubt in that situation. But what makes me piss when winger say's it was'nt a corner , have a good view from the dugout did you Arse, it's funny how when your players stamp elbow and dive alot closer that you can'nt see anything .................................

Termy

I loved the look on Arsehole's face at the end of the game. Hehehehe classic.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I couldn't believe that prick O'leary on Sly sports saying arse could have been 4-0 up at half time, did he not see Owens 3 great chances in the first half?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by madmanc
    Lets hope Keano manages a sneaky snapping of Henry`s leg in the up-coming cup game and see how arrogant they are then
    If he can catch him !

i now know what it must be like to be a man utd fan, hated by all judging by the looks of these coments.

by the way, arse should have been about 4 - 2 up at half time if you want to talk about missed chances.

at least wenger stands up for his players (ferguson also) unlike hoofier who slagged off gerrard in the press earlier in the year - great man management there.

hope the pool get well and truly stuffed when they fight it out for the tin cup against utd.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Lmao.................

Originally posted by jjatlas
    If he can catch him !
    Like Phil Nevell did at O/T when he had him in his pocket ..............

Thanks
    Karma Level

by the way, arse should have been about 4 - 2 up at half time if you want to talk about missed chances.

at least wenger stands up for his players (ferguson also) unlike hoofier who slagged off gerrard in the press earlier in the year - great man management there.

hope the pool get well and truly stuffed when they fight it out for the tin cup against utd.
    What boll*cks. Owen himself had 3 golden oppurtunites and wen on form that would've been 3 easy goals for him.
    As for Houllier and Gerrard, Houllier got that EXACTLY right. He dropped him for a couple of games, told him to book his ideas up and then his reply was becoming one of or the best player at Liverpool again.

Thanks
    Karma Level

fine if hoofier did the talking to behind closed doors but he didnt, you dont slag off your best players in the press, leave that to others and then defend them. in my opinion i think vieira p*ssed all over him wednesday night

Thanks
    Karma Level

you aint got a clue what it feels like to be United fan mate,

we like the fact that people hate United , it just reminds us how good we must be to raise all that jealousy....

people are beginning to dislike Arsenal cos Mr Whinger is a parasite..... he wont do his players for constant discipline probs, and diving like Jeffers....but he is quick enough to blame a corner ... which he could have barely seen for them dropping 2 points..

but I agree with you on one thing mate .... I hope we stuff the dirties in the Worthless...........

Thanks
    Karma Level

for no other reason, than i dont like scum arse or pool, i drop this in the thread
    The Mighty BLUES

Kings from SW6

slow but sure,or is it sure but slow

On the sidewalk Sunday morning
    Lies a body oozing life
    Someone's sneaking 'round the corner
    Is that someone Mack the Knife

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by superflysi
    you aint got a clue what it feels like to be United fan mate,

we like the fact that people hate United , it just reminds us how good we must be to raise all that jealousy....

people are beginning to dislike Arsenal cos Mr Whinger is a parasite..... he wont do his players for constant discipline probs, and diving like Jeffers....but he is quick enough to blame a corner ... which he could have barely seen for them dropping 2 points..

but I agree with you on one thing mate .... I hope we stuff the dirties in the Worthless...........
    diving ?? ok i'll give you that one but come on from a team with van nistelroy??? he can hold his own in that one. we aint in this league to make friends we are here to win

chelsea ??? now now go back and lie down on the beach until this bought of euphoria has passed.

Thanks
    Karma Level

diving ?? ok i'll give you that one but come on from a team with van nistelroy??? he can hold his own in that one. we aint in this league to make friends we are here to win
    are you suggesting its ok to dive if you end up winning the league from doing it?

Thanks
    Karma Level

i like how gooners compare rvn going down after a hefty challange to jeffers going down from what can only be described as nothing at best, same as pires

its no coincidence that this has happened so many times, it comes straight from whinger,

there is a huge difference between making the most of a hard challange and going down from the faintest touch

i'm not saying either is right, i'm just saying u cant compare

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by dave208
    are you suggesting its ok to dive if you end up winning the league from doing it?

one word - yes !

owen dives in the world cup under the faintest touch, heskey goes down on the slightest touch (despite being a mountain and a real physical challenge to play against - although recently hes been solid) i'm not trying to single out liverpool players but put them in the national team if you win on a dodgy dive & a penalty given its not right but you wont find many fans complaining.

in years to come it wont say 'won the league from diving' it will just say ' champions 200?'

we all support our teams with such passion we dont look further than the end of our noses, all teams have divers, all teams have their thugs we just dont like to admit our team has them.we all know dennis likes to use his elbows ( against bowyer is that such a crime though?) most strikers should never be told to track back and tackle as they cant normally do it. when berkamp does it he always fouls. vieira aint no angel but he plays hard and reputation quite often proceeds him.

two more points, did cygans header cross the line during that game ?? and as for the shouts of hoooof, i think i heard them at the palace match also. lump it long let owen chase & stumble. youve got good passing players use em ! we do, united do so why cant you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

cheating is cheating. i cant believe you'd be happy for your team to win something by diving. is this what our english is becoming? from near on gettin your legs broke every game in the 70s to falling over from a gust of wind in 2003, and being happy about it?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast