Close

Thread: New guy

Thanks
    Karma Level

New guy

Hey guys new to this place so please bare with me. I'm not really sure what to say and what NOT to say. I read the forum on not what to say. Just want to make sure that im not going to get baned, so if I say something here thats wrong please pm me and tell me before banning me so I can learn. My question is.. I added a game to the hard drive and wondering how to get it working. I looked at xbox-scene tutorials but not much help. The only problem im having is making the menu.ini Can anybody please help me and again if I said anything wrong please pm me and let me know. thanks for help. and I love the forum its awsome and been very helpful.

Thanks rattlesnake3
    Last edited by rattlesnake3; 16th February 2003 at 08:39 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The only thing restricted (tabu) here is playstation modchip talk, everything else goes.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

ABCMan

if you look in each section you will find posts at the top marked sticky, if you read through them they SHOULD give you an idea of what can and cant be said, also under each section name on the main page is a short description on that sections contents which could also help.

we dont usualy ban people unless they make multiple mistakes (or they come here just to advertise their companies/products) so as long as you dont go on a mad posting spree all over the place asking the same question you should be ok.

after all we are all here to have fun

Social Networking Bookmarks