Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Koroshiya 1 / Ichi The Killer

Holy shit, if you like Manga films you'll love this, I haven't got a clue how to describe this except to say I don't think I've seen a film this ultra-violent / gory for ages...

Basically it's about a gang in Japan somewhere who's boss gets murdered and them then trying to get the guy who did it..

These are some sick ****s, the boss' right hand man is a proper freak whose been tortured before and has had half his face cut wide open, all he's got is two rings either side of his mouth holding it together - nasty when he takes them out and someone smacks him only for him to eat all the flesh off their hand - kindalike the Blade 2 stuff but the other way round..

This guy loves torturing people and you get some right nasty stuff - check the bloke who's hung up with fish hooks..

Just wait til he lets some of the boss's down so to repent he cuts his tongue off - gross!!!

As for Ichi - what the **** - he's been brainwashed into thinking he was bullied as a kid and watched some bird get raped - he can only get a knob on with birds who are either bleeding to death or getting the shit kicked out of him - nasty when he starts squirting after cutting a few people into pieces and letting their insides out.. He even picks pr0stitutes who've been beatin to within an inch of their life..

I'd say this is like those old Manga films from the 80's like Akira & Vampire Hunter D except this is live action.....

Well worth picking up if you like stuff like this

8/10
    Last edited by Mule; 31st January 2007 at 05:05 PM.
    Go shagging in Prague or live it large in Vegas !!