Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default suge knight - ja rule -50cent latest info site

does any one have any sites that have info on all the latest news on all the rap wars in america as i am very interested about it all after watching a 2pac program the other night ive bee ntold that its all been kicking off again???

Thanks
    Karma Level

well last i heard 50 cent was in the club hugging ppl - all the while wearing a condom on his head (look at his album cover!)

:erm

DJ
    I was touched by Jesus, so i had him arrested.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i dunno if theres any sites but i can give you a little run down on whats going on at the moment...

ja rule and murder inc (his label) are beefing with dmx, 50 cent & shady records (50's label, including eminem & 50's g unit crew).

basically ja used to start dmx's live shows, like get the crowds warmed up (before he made it big) and dmx came back into the rap game (i can't quite remember how this all came about) but dmx started letting everyone know that ja was his little bitch back in the day and ja's getting too big for his boots (which he is and he needs a tune up on his same old stuff), so ja's like saying lets take it to the streets (fight) and the beefs gone on from there with them two.

50 used to be in the rap game awhile ago like 96-99 and he had some dispute where the police got involved (he was stabbed with a butter knife or something by irv gotti - murder inc boss) and the police got involved so 50 had it filed against them (im not too sure what happend back then) so when 50 came back around making it bigger than ja rule has ever been ja was shouting our about what happend and how 50 was an informant, so 50 released a mix tape with g unit completely dissing ja they tore him apart on it and not too much has happend since then.

on 50's new album get rich or die trying he talks about ja rule on wanksta basically saying hes a fake gansta so hes a wanksta, back down on the album was also dissing ja.

eminem and benzino (a rapper who owns the source magazine) are beefing, which was strangly started by benzino when he was about to drop his new release (weird that, eh?) he was saying some stupid shit about em not being gangster enough for rap and all that crap about being commercial but em came back with 2 tracks dissing benzino (nail in the coffin & the sauce) which are two cool tracks, espcially nail in the coffin.

these might not be totally acurate but it's a rough idea of whats going on.

Thanks
    Karma Level

ive found this site that u mentioned www.thesource.com

@xdam thanks again m8 for the info

@dj go on msn fella

Thanks
    Karma Level

dmx and 50 cent have never left the 'rap game'

back in the late 90s 50 cent made a track with the madd rapper called "how to rob (an industry nigga)" that jokingly described him robbing various rappers including rza, ghostface killah and raekon among other people.

this started an ongoing beef almost everyone had with 50cent. he was jumped a few times, stabbed and shot in the jaw etc. eminem signed him to shady records for $1 million and now suddenly alot of people have forgot about that song he did (suprisingly) and are queueing up to work with him for reasons i dont understand. just like i dont understand the big deal about him. (bring back ma$e i say!)

nas and jayz had a much publicised on-wax battle in 2001 and since then it's been 'cool' to publicly have problems with another rapper again. ja and 50, bezino and eminem, jd and dre etc have since had 'problems' with one another.

the thing is battles and beefs have always been a big part of hiphop. it's just the media are making a big deal about it again, helping to blow it all out of proportion like they did in 1996/7 with the east vs west fiasco. then the fans jump all over it and it just esculates further.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Mase was class, he couldn't dance and sing at the same time it was pure comedy in his videos. I think he retired and became a preacher or priest or somink of that ilk.

There was a huge beef with jayz and some other guy..there was some good jayz dissin tracks for that...it was on westwood i think.
    Westwood now hes a comedy genius...now drop da bom....lol
    [live=tbops]tbops[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by tbops
    Mase was class, he couldn't dance and sing at the same time it was pure comedy in his videos. I think he retired and became a preacher or priest or somink of that ilk.

There was a huge beef with jayz and some other guy..there was some good jayz dissin tracks for that...it was on westwood i think.
    Westwood now hes a comedy genius...now drop da bom....lol
    i think it was jayz and nas????

Thanks
    Karma Level

naaa not nas some minor bloke that used to be more in to production and he created a furora to mak ethe sales of his forst albums boom
    [live=tbops]tbops[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

i know they 50 & dmx didnt leave but dmx was doing movies and 50 wasnt making tracks cus he was living off a prepayment on a record deal that went sour when he got shot.

the guy jay-z was beefing with was (apart from nas) jaz-o, his mentor from the early days.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The Jay Z and Nas war dates back to when Nas had a beef with Memphis Bleek. Jay Z then came to his back up and Nas released Ether (a true classic!!), dissin both Jay Z and Bleek, and mentioning how Jay Z changed his style and started copying Nas to become a true Star. Back in the day Jay Z used to Rap very fast, not very well at all!!!

Nas also mentioned how he had been there done that before Jay Z became big in the Rap game.

What I wanna know is whether Nas is a Member of Murda Inc.?? People took his phrase on 'The PLedge' to be gospel for him droppping Ill Will and joining Murda???

Im

Thanks
    Karma Level

nas is signed to columbia and has said many times he'll probably stay with them for as long as he can.

he'll never never never just drop the ill will label.

Thanks
    Karma Level

shady records wouldnt work with nas if he joined murder inc, eminem produced a track on nas's latest album gods son.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah Cheers Guys,

Just listened to the Nas interview on the Kiss 100 website, he mentions how he aint in Murda INc, and will probably be with Ill Will to the end...

Im