Close

Thread: Jobs!!!

ABCMan

Default Jobs!!!

I've been asked by someone to ask here if anyone can give me any info on jobs that could be available in hospitals (preferably with on the job training as he's no experience)

i thought of something like a porter, but can anyone who knows these things please let me know (and what kind of pay rates there are)

the reason is that this lad has just had to undergo surgery and although he's ok now and will be fit for work again in a month or two he had to pack in his old job prior to going into hospital and he would not be able to get it back a his old company is drasticly cutting staff atm.

thanks guys.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I used to work for S*em*ns (not sure if I can print the company name??) at a large hospital in London after there IT dept was outsourced. I still know some people in the NHS HR dept there; will see what I can find out for you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

my mate who works with me used to work for a hospital in slough...he was a porter he used to work full time and earn 160-170 per week he absolutley hated tat job and i dont blame him some of the stuf eh was talkin about when uy a porter...he took my advice and joined with me to the royal mail