Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default gc supposedly hacked

just found this at a site i always check up on... supposedly this isnt the old news that someone post on april fools of last year but this is hopefully real. heres the link and lets hear some insight

gc cracked

Thanks
    Karma Level

Looks like a fairly legit site, but as with all these things I'd take it with a pinch of salt for now.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yepp, i really hope this isn't another fake...

i'd like to believe in this...

ABCMan

all i'll say is its a site that usualy gives out good info

Thanks
    Karma Level

thanx for not bashing me for posting this info... alot of people like giving crap to people just trying to point out things... i'll post more info if i find any

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks for the link Spawn. Seems promising but im not getting my hopes up until its confirmed.

I've got a chipped ps2 and xbox but not sure if id want my GC chipped. IMO there are less games but the BRILLIANT ones (i.e. Zelda) are usually the best and i dont mind paying for them..

Thanks
    Karma Level

back to the point of this thread. with R18's nfo and the news on the above link (both of which are from taiwan hmmmmm) i hope this is positive news. also sales are struggling (has clearly been confirmed in media) this can only mean its gonna be cracked sooner rather than later.

Thanks
    Karma Level

can we lock this thread?
    This has turned to an intersting topic but on a wrong place
    Sorry folks about the PSP history, I sold one at the price I bought to a mate and 2nd one I got some cash extra.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by SOMAN
    can we lock this thread?
    This has turned to an intersting topic but on a wrong place
    ill leave it open for people to discuss the ORIGINAL topic BUT

if there is any more talk of the war or any politics then i WILL close this thread guys as its totally lost its context, come on this is the gamecube section.

thanks
    Last edited by Freaky; 20th March 2003 at 10:57 PM.
    Through the darkness of futures past. The magician longs to see.
    One chance out between two worlds. Fire Walk With Me.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i hope the cube ain't hacked. That will make it more popular and give ABCman more ammunition to lay into the xbox people with. i would be happy if it failed miserably

Gimp0r

Ps, El_Dadou . think ABC may be writing a 1000 word essay for this thread. I metioned it in IRC about half hour ago and he aint spoken since :/

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by gimp
    i hope the cube ain't hacked. That will make it more popular and give ABCman more ammunition to lay into the xbox people with. i would be happy if it failed miserably

Gimp0r

Ps, El_Dadou . think ABC may be writing a 1000 word essay for this thread. I metioned it in IRC about half hour ago and he aint spoken since :/
    gimp what is the meaning of this, are you saying it will ruin the console or wot, isnt it your opinion that if it IS cracked then it will make it even more popular just like all the other consoles (dreamcast not included coz its dead)

can you please elaborate on this m8

ABCMan

Gimp0r

hehe i dont need more amunition to lay into the xbox with it proviides enough of its own

oh and he was right, but i did take a long break whilst rolling a couple of cigs before i take a break to watch dirty sanchez then its back to watching saddam getting his arse kicked for me

ABCMan

Originally posted by freaky
    gimp what is the meaning of this, are you saying it will ruin the console or wot, isnt it your opinion that if it IS cracked then it will make it even more popular just like all the other consoles (dreamcast not included coz its dead)

can you please elaborate on this m8
    he knows if the cube is hacked then its game over for the xbrick

Thanks
    Karma Level

Okay, here is my opinion.

If the gamecube doesn't get hacked publically (Even tho a few people here know the truth ) then its pretty certain that it will fail and nintendo will go the same way as Sega. Producing quality games for the PS2/3 and the Xbox1/2. Which i feel is a good thing

If the Gamecube is hacked it will last a while longer. Good quality games from Nintendo will only be available on the gamecube and not other superior formats. so if people were to want to play those games then they would have to purchase a gamecube :/

It would be better (For me atleast) if nintendo were to produce games for the xbox and PS2. and as we all know Micro$oft are crap at protecting their products/software there will probably be backups available for the Xbox 2 within a month or so of its release.

The bit about ABCman was refering to his love for quoting Japanese sales figures to "prove" that the xbox isn't winning the 2nd place race. Without a gamecube ABCman might start appreciating his xbox a little more

Gimp0r

Ps, This is just my opinion as as none of you probably care what an xbox owner thinks please feel free to flame me all you want

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by ABCMan
    he knows if the cube is hacked then its game over for the xbrick
    well i agree there m8, would be very exiting.

btw abc man im lovin me cube m8, you were so right, you told me didnt you i wouldnt regret getting it, i got die hard in the end m8 and its brilliant.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Only one thing to say to this dudes

Thanks
    Karma Level

Okay, here is my opinion.

If the gamecube doesn't get hacked publically (Even tho a few people here know the truth ) then its pretty certain that it will fail and nintendo will go the same way as Sega. Producing quality games for the PS2/3 and the Xbox1/2. Which i feel is a good thing

If the Gamecube is hacked it will last a while longer. Good quality games from Nintendo will only be available on the gamecube and not other superior formats. so if people were to want to play those games then they would have to purchase a gamecube :/

It would be better (For me atleast) if nintendo were to produce games for the xbox and PS2. and as we all know Micro$oft are crap at protecting their products/software there will probably be backups available for the Xbox 2 within a month or so of its release.

The bit about ABCman was refering to his love for quoting Japanese sales figures to "prove" that the xbox isn't winning the 2nd place race. Without a gamecube ABCman might start appreciating his xbox a little more

Gimp0r

Ps, This is just my opinion as as none of you probably care what an xbox owner thinks please feel free to flame me all you want
    i dont think the cube will fail without a chip, its done pretty well so far as the only non modded console and now with the price drop its been selling like hotcakes since, the xbox has been cracked but its still got poor sales figures (hasnt it???) or have they gone up since i last saw.

and as for abc man appreciating the xbox a bit more m8, sorry but i dont think this would happen even if it grew a pair of tits and a juicy fanny(well maybe for an hour).

you sound like you dont like the cube much then, im not actually against ANY of them as i have an xbox gamecube and a ps2 and i love them all
    Last edited by Freaky; 21st March 2003 at 12:25 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by freaky
    abc man appreciating the xbox a bit more m8, sorry but i dont think this would happen even if it grew a pair of tits and a juicy fanny
    Hope your not trying to suggest ABCman is Ghey

Anyway, I wouldn't say i am against the gamecube. I would have loved one when i was 12. just don't think a 3 console race is best for the majority of people, Hardcore gamers have all three but the majority of people have only one of the consoles. Mostly PS2 at the moment, I think the Xbox is far superior to the PS2 but it has less games. If the gamecube were to fail there would be more games developed for the xbox by nintendo, therefore more games for me to play

You gotta face it the gamecube looks/plays like a childs toy. The xbox might be ugly but in its proper state (running unsigned code) it can do a lot more sh1t than the gamecube and ps2.

ABCMan

in its "propper" state its a poor pc so why bother?

i wasnt aware that res evil was a kids game, and i'd rather take a cube round to a m8's than hire pickfords to take an xbox round

Thanks
    Karma Level

It probably was a kids game dude, Nintendo were probably gutted that nobody was buying there consoles they thought they would go for the youngsters. You know what they are like these kids, Ninty only gotta slap an 18 label on it and every fooker under 16 wants it to show off to there mates.

Gimp0r

Ps, Lol about the Pickfords van, It is fairly heavy but then again makes a nice doorstop when your not playing on it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast