Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Help with C++ Data Structures

Hi All.

Ok for part of some college work I need to write some fully functional (and consequently give valid justification) C++ Code, of some various application areas from which we can choose from.

Now the applications areas I choose along with their data structures are

1."Holding passenger aeroplanes in a holding pattern near a busy airport as they wait for their turn to land. The data structure would need to hold details such as the aeroplanes height, speed, bearing and call sign”.

2.“Supermarket POS Terminals record the details of the sale and are able to quickly find the stock record, so that an itemized receipt can be produced and the stock record updated. There is also a need for the stock file to be maintained in a ordered manner so that stock details can be displayed in stock number order”.

Now for application one I choose the Queue data structure, and for application two I chose the binary tree structure.

Now what I really need some help with is the actual writing of the c++ code for the data structures as I have really not had time lately to actually do it myself , if anyone could oblige and offer their services I would most appreciate it and be forever in their debt.

Many Thanks

Thanks
    Karma Level

I don't think you get the principle of this forum, it is here to help you with software development problems, not to give you an easy route of finishing a bit of college work. Why don't you at least give your assignment a try and when you get stuck post your code here and people, including myself, would be more than willing to help you out.