Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default More numpties of biblical proportions....

http://www.football365.com/You_Say_W...ry_65046.shtml

They still make me laugh......
    They can have their opinion , but most proper football supporters wouldnt waste their time writing this drivel.....

they are more concerned with their own team.....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default LMFAO.................

Every fcuker would still be talking about us if we were in the third division m8, all closet reds..........................

Thanks
    Karma Level

regardless of those ABU TW@TS - I will thoroughly enjoy myself , another european Quarter Final at OT.....

if we lose, at least we had a good f.ucking crack - not like a few other teams this season

Thanks
    Karma Level

they should change their name to abu365.com

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Spot on m8..................

I had five days on the piss in Coruna fcuking great time 70 odd degrees shorts on on the piss, i think some of these fcukers not having the chance to go to europe watching your team is what pisses them off.......................

Thanks
    Karma Level

Apart from the police battering us at the bernabeau , had a cracking week in Spain - down on the coast first then Tue/Wed/Thur in Madrid .... f.ucking quality

cant think of anything better

Thanks
    Karma Level

A few of my m8's went and had some fun and games with the plod, but then again they did'nt have tickets and were trying to rush the turnstile. I was edging my bets hoping it would be a Man.u barca semi ..............................

Thanks
    Karma Level

Loads tried russhing the turnstiles - thats why there was so much trouble.... still doesnt account for some of the stories that are coming through .... UNITED have asked all fans to write accounts of any trouble they witnessed as there is an official complaint with UEFA.... even brit Football Intelligence forwarded their reports of spanish police being out of control

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fcuk all will get done m8, i got smacked off a plod at the final after picking a young lad up off the floor after the copper had just split his head open. My m8 was at porto whe they fired rubber bullets into the stands. Uefa and the clubs in this country just ignore the problem............................

Thanks
    Karma Level

spannish plod are w@nkers to brits, the stories i heard about the away leg 2 weeks ago

superflysi did u get in in the end?

most of the guys i know got in to see the 2nd half

i think thats why we did not do so well in the 1st half there were only about 150 supporters in from the beginning

in the 2nd half they were mostly in

Thanks
    Karma Level

I got in , as I had a ticket .......

I speak Spanish too, properly , but that did not help me . The police were allowing the United supporters in the ground one by one.... as there were millions of photocopied tickets , then battering loads inside the cordon and ground

as you can see , piss easy to copy

Thanks
    Karma Level

They have no foil , nor watermarks , and the paper is nothing special, there were kids getting in with colour photo copies .....

the Police gave up checking barcodes , as they were just swinging batons and forcing who they could to get in ground ....

at least our tickets have the foil , and are distinctive

Thanks
    Karma Level

The tickets have also bar codes, but I dont know how personal they are....anyways Im in stockholm now so I cant see the games but im moving next year to Nice so I might catch a cheap ticket to Madrid from time to time for the big games.
    Sorry folks about the PSP history, I sold one at the price I bought to a mate and 2nd one I got some cash extra.

Thanks
    Karma Level

the barcode is ripped off.............

as they just give up checking, when you only have 6 kids with bar code guns , and thousands of football supporters going through one entrance , compounded with the Police losing it.....

doesnt matter if your ticket has gold oil on it.............

At Valencia and Depor , they were miles better organised , with loads of entrances , and loads of Police helping fans get in....... they managed to check all barcodes.....

I would love to see GMP treat the Spanish visitors like we were ....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Last year I went to every game and everytime they did check the barcode and the same procedure was all the time the same, I am not suprised how the english were and are treated. The german fans are treated the same way.
    The most dissliked team in Spain is Barcelona not Madrid, anyways I dont hate any team and like to see good football.

Just to Add, I dont think Manchester is a bad team in international terms as some people have posted previously. It was one game that Real over played Manchester but it can go the 2 ways.
    Football is about
    Determination
    Individual skill
    Skill as a whole
    And Luck
    Last edited by SOMAN; 23rd April 2003 at 04:59 PM.
    Sorry folks about the PSP history, I sold one at the price I bought to a mate and 2nd one I got some cash extra.

Thanks
    Karma Level

superflysi m8 my coruna ticket was the same as your Madrid ticket as you say piss easy to photo copy however there is a way round this. When i went to the Lille game last year the same thing happened the tickets were piss easy to copy. I went to the Nants game a few weeks later and they must have been briefied about what went on at Lille because they put a red die in the paper of the ticket which was visable when the ticket was ripped. Effective but more than likely expensive..................................

Thanks
    Karma Level

after reading wot was said i think that 99% of it is bollox, BUT there was a few points there that i did agree with.

the media love affair with them, how the Clive Tyldesleys/Ron Atkinsons/Martin Tylers etc of this world see them as virtually the only club in Britain.
    even man utd fans must admit that fat ron is a tw@t for kissing the arse of nething in a red shirt on the OT pitch, but saying that he does my head in all the time with his stupid remarks.

I hate the way their manager and fans go on about their players like they’re saints and forget things like Beckham's elbow on Bowyer this season, van Nistelrooy's on Legwinski, and Scholes and van Nisteltooy's diving when they have a go at Franny Jeffers or Michael Owen.
    i really agree with this....imo rvn is a top draw finisher, but should stay on his feet more, thenagain the refs should book players 4 diving aswell, but they dont so he mite aswell.
    he uses his elbows alot aswell, most of the time i dont think its malicious but when he looks at a player then elbows him in the head i think u gotta question how deliberate it is.

saying that the above points dont just apply to man utd and i think franny jeffers should av been banned for his obv dives and owen is just as bad, but i reckon the worst 4 it is Heskey......OMG, dont think nething needs saying about him.

and the main point that really gets me is the amount of "life long" man utd fans....who are 21 or so..the likes of who i went to school with, but used to wear boro shirts up till 7 or 8yrs ago when man utd were having real success

neway thats my 2 pence worth on that, as for my overall opinion man utd bottled it in the 1st leg and were, for my money, never going to go through because as man utd had to push forward to get the goals( which they did succesfully) they left gaps at the back that were expolited by the accurate passing from world class players, man utd were in a no win situation, in order to stop real scoring they wouldnt av got forward as much and wouldnt av scored enuff to go through, at least they tried to take the game to them and on the night won a game that will be remembered for may years.

regards
    Celtic FC 1888

Thanks
    Karma Level

sry, didnt mean the thread, meant wot was on the site that waslinked on the original post.

and if u read correctly i said

even man utd fans must admit that fat ron is a tw@t for kissing the arse of nething in a red shirt on the OT pitch, but saying that he does my head in all the time with his stupid remarks.
    im not denying hes passionate about the game, i just feel that commentators, with the exception of fanzone on sky are there as neutrals, ron atkinson often spends periods of time going on about how gr8 man utd are, while ignoring the other team...or when they arent even playing he manages to get on about them!!!
    Celtic FC 1888

Thanks
    Karma Level

see ur point bout terestrial tv m8, but saying that david pleat does my head in, aswell as andy gray......lol

suppose theres commentators that do every1's head in, but i do have to point out that ron atkinson annoys the hell outta me even when he isnt commentating on man utd.

im fearing on who well get commentatin gon the celtic game tonite, they should do every1 a favour and put on some commentators and pundits(exception of kenny dalglish) who actually know something about
    a)celtic
    b)scotish football in general

unfortunatly well prob end up with 2 blokes who know feck all about the club and will prob make refrences to man utd and the european cup all nite...lol
    Celtic FC 1888

Thanks
    Karma Level

just goes to show what those abus know

tyler was wearing and arsenal tie for the arse v united game last week

as for tyldesly and fatkinson

i think fatkinson is so funny that i dont care if he is pro utd or not and tyldesly seems more of a scouser than a manc to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast