Close

Thread: colour quiz

Thanks
    Karma Level

colour quiz

http://www.colorquiz.com/

have a go at that.... gives out some very detailed results, some scarily accurate... either that or its just pish, but it all comes from a few little colour selections

Thanks
    Karma Level

Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities--especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous.

FUCK ME!!!

erm....

WOW!!

scarily accurate???? u aint kidding!!

jb

Thanks
    Karma Level

What a load of nonsense.
    I managed to pick the same colours in the right order both times, so the thing says I am stubborn etc.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Bloody hell, i figured it would be a load of nonsense, but it wasn't

Disturbingly accurate!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Absolute Bollox, it said I was a fukin gentle and quiet type who liked to knit in my spare time and watch Murder she Wrote.

Thanks
    Karma Level

heres my results

Your Existing Situation
    Sensuous. Inclined to luxuriate in things which give gratification to the senses, but rejects anything tasteless, vulgar, or coarse.

Your Stress Sources
    Seeks independence and freedom from any restriction and therefore avoids obligations or anything which might prove hampering. He is being subjected to considerable pressure and wants to escape from it so that he can obtain what he needs, but tends to lack the necessary strength of purpose to succeed in this.

Your Restrained Characteristics
    Relationships rarely measure up to his high emotional expectations and his need to be made the center of things, leading to disappointment . Always has mental reservations and tends to remain emotionally isolated and unattached.
    Believes that he is not receiving his share--that he is neither properly understood nor adequately appreciated. Feels that he is being compelled to conform, and close relationships leave him without any sense of emotional involvement.

Your Desired Objective
    His need to feel more causative and to have a wider sphere of influence makes him restless and he is driven by his desires and hopes. May try to spread his activities over too wide a field.

Your Actual Problem
    Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations

Your Actual Problem #2
    The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond his capabilities, or reserves of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. He reacts by seeking outside confirmation of his ability and value in order to bolster his self-esteem. Inclined to blame others so that he may shift the blame from himself. Anxiously searching for solutions and prone to compulsive inhibitions and compulsive desires

what a load of bollocks, i was quite intrigued by this but it made no sense for me.

it would be interesting if others posted there results to see if they were similar. I bet most would not be too far apart.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Pretty accurate for me.

Your Existing Situation
    Acts calmly, with the minimum of upset, in order to handle existing relationships. Likes to feel relaxed and at ease with his associates and those close to him.

Your Stress Sources
    Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads him to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises.

Your Restrained Characteristics
    Unhappy at the resistance he feels whenever he tries to assert himself. Indignant and resentful because of these setbacks, but gives way apathetically and makes whatever adjustments are necessary so that he can have peace and quiet.
    Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.

Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective
    Feels he has been unjustly and undeservedly treated and betrayed in his hopes. Disgruntled and in revolt against his existing circumstance which he considers an affront.

Your Actual Problem
    Disappointment at the non-fulfillment of his hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety. He tries to escape from this by withdrawing and protecting himself with an attitude of cautious reserve. Moody and depressed.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

that was too close to home for my liking too :erm

Time Flies when you're having fun! A decade of DF - April 2002-2012.

Thanks
    Karma Level

all the results seem like broad generalisations that could fit almost anyone

Thanks
    Karma Level

Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities--especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous
    Errrrrrrr

-Bez