Hi Everyone!

Having win xp and NortonAV, when working on my Laptop NAV alerted that my pc has a virus called HTML.Redlof.A and gave me the file which was infected as well and also prompted that NAV was unable to disinfect the file. I scanned the HD manually using NAV........IT came up with nothing!! I decided to d/l F-Secure AV. I ran it and that came up with nothing either. Since I downloaded F-Secure I have had all sort of problems such as clicking on a program and not getting any response.......I decidede to uninstall F-Secure and it looked as if that was successful, however the F_secure icon is still sitting on taskbar.......I even deleted the file where F-Secure was residing.........deleted ok but F-Secure is still running. I have found out to run the Laptop ok I have to right click on F-Secure and select unloading F-Secure............But when I want to shut down the Lap top it sayes Internet explorer is not responding and then it tries to close this application. What do you suggest that I can do............HELP is very much appreciated.

Thank you
gorgan