Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

if tree huggers paid for all these foxes to be put down in a humane way, im sure the farmers would help them out.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fox Hunting a Sport!! Don't make me laugh!

Fox hunting is NOT a sport, in sport either team could win, not so for the fox.
    <> CLICK HERE <> BAN HUNTING PETITION Please sign <> CLICK HERE <>

E~Mail Me @: wWw.Tribe2k@GMail.Com

Thanks
    Karma Level

to be fair m8.. sometimes the fox gets away and the laws of the hunt are that you must halt if chase goes on for a certain amount of time
    Photography: Nikon D50 - 18-55mm, 70-300mm, 105mm Macro, 2 x 2gb SD Cards, Jessops Tripod, LowePro Rucksack

Thanks
    Karma Level

''Shot yourself in the foot there m8... If the fox has no feelings then why would it give a fuck about being hunted? Sureley it accepts its being hunted as does every other animal?''

With all due respect mate but did you actually go to school????
    A Fox has a NERVE system and feels PAIN just like you and I would if we were to be ripped apart by a pack of dogs.

It's ALL about UNnecessary PAIN and SUFFERING.

LaterZ
    Leftfield_2k2

Thanks
    Karma Level

A finger of fox is just enuff to give yer hounds a treat,
    Its full of meaty goodness and very good to eat.

:cheese:

Thanks
    Karma Level

why do people against fox hunting always bring in this argument of "dont call it a sport"? when as far as i can see its them that constantly use the word sport, so that they can have something to argue against. leftfield has used this term more than anyone else in this thread. i dont see it as a sport, its a pursuit/passtime/recreational event. so please dont say ban fox hunting because its not a sport. im not having a go im just pointing that aproach of argument is very manipulative and wrong

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by CzarJunkie

:cheese:

Originally posted by CzarJunkie
    Foxes r fluffy and cute and small and fluffy and cute and fluffy. They make gr8 wrap arounds and gloves too. :cheese:
    LMFAO

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

ROTFLMAO ... trust CJ to inject a quality bit of humour into a serious topic.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by The Prodigy

With all due respect mate but did you actually go to school????
    A Fox has a NERVE system and feels PAIN just like you and I would if we were to be ripped apart by a pack of dogs.

It's ALL about UNnecessary PAIN and SUFFERING.

shooting yourself in the foot again m8. Read your posts. It was you who said the Humans had evolved and foxes havent and that humans had feelings and foxes don't. Allthough I was referring to the hypothetical 'feelings'.

I did go to school but no we didn't learn the anatomy of a fox. But yes I know they feel pain. I don't see that as a concern. It would feel pain if it was shot or trapped and sure as hell would be scared. The simple point is that these animals are hunters...... and so are we. Why is the suffering and pain unescesary? You need to realise that this is NOT torture. Hunting is NOT torture. It is HUNTING. Huge Difference.
    Photography: Nikon D50 - 18-55mm, 70-300mm, 105mm Macro, 2 x 2gb SD Cards, Jessops Tripod, LowePro Rucksack

Thanks
    Karma Level

''to be fair m8.. sometimes the fox gets away and the laws of the hunt are that you must halt if chase goes on for a certain amount of time''

LOL

Their is BUCKET loads of VIDEO evidence of Fox's who have in a way WON the hugely UN-fair battle and managed to escape to ground, But Fox hunters don't like to play fair as they then decide to dig out the fox and send terriers in!!!

It's a cruel activity and people who do it are very cruel in my opinion and about 75% of the U.Ks opinion <--- This is why it WILL be banned within a few years

LaterZ
    Leftfield_2k2

Thanks
    Karma Level

Maybe we shouyld ban all hunting that causes pain!!!! I am not sure how fox hunting is different to killing any animal generally. Cows that are killed for halal meat are supposed to suffer terrible pain - but I don't see that being banned (yet).

Nature is cruel, it always has been and always will be - so why don't these protesters protest about humans that are treated unhumainly?
    Liverpool FC - Pride of Merseyside
    Attention - Use Ebay? - Support DF and use this link when buying/selling/signing up:
    The Digital Forums / Ebay Affiliate Link

Thanks
    Karma Level

Pathetic Leftfield,

You've gone back to opinion again, which was a flawed argument to begin with, the bit about hunters not playing fair is bollox too.

You seem awful smug about something which may happen as a result of 'PC gone mad over Economy' wonder how happy you will be when they outlaw killing rats and mice because 'they can feel pain too you know' and we all die from the next diesease to be carried by rodents, because we arent getting the protein we need to fight infection, because we cant eat meat anymore

Its crazy, and your entire argument is based on the cute factor (why else would you post all those pictures?)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Foxes kill chickens - why? - To fucking survive! Duh! - Its their fucking tea innit!

Humans and dogs hunting foxes is not for survival its supposed to be for fun. (sick fuckers)

Domestic cats kill things - should we hunt them - imagine a load of blokes chasing a tabby down the street on horse back? I dont think so!

Imagine instead of having cows, chickens and sheep etc, killed in slaughter houses, we just chased the fuckers on horseback and ripped them to shreds. Dont think they'd allow that.

I think we should get the blokes who do this, take em to Yorkshire moors, give em a ten minute start, then chase the fuckers with knives and axes. See if they like it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by kjun

Its crazy, and your entire argument is based on the cute factor (why else would you post all those pictures?)
    I'm speachless... this sums the whole argument up

Thanks
    Karma Level

I wouldnt need a horse to chace a domestic cat, just a pointy stick.... heh j/k

the other animals are killed for food, not pest control, hence they are killed 'cleanly' foxes are slaugtered in a hunt, yes, but rabbits are trapped and shot, as rats are poisoned and mice killed in mouse traps, its all a bit harsh, but its necessary, and in the case of hunting, provides income for a struggling british industry

Vermin are vermin, its hard enough keeping them at controllable levels without imposing restrictions on how its done

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by jimbob2002
    I think we should get the blokes who do this, take em to Yorkshire moors, give em a ten minute start, then chase the fuckers with knives and axes. See if they like it.
    because there not cute?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by The Prodigy
    ''I would be astonished if they actually managed to pass this law.''

Then that's a disgrace as the overwhelming majority of the U.K population want a outright BAN, they see it for what it is which is a nasty cruel so called 'SPORT' which has NO PLACE what-so-ever in a civilized society.

I have fox's that come into my garden @ night and every Sunday I put out left over food and watch them eat it, they are beautiful animals and the thought of a GANG of people and untold dogs chasing the poor thing for hours and then ripping it apart 'FOR FUN' REALLY upsets me!!

Please lend your support and sign the petition:

LaterZ
    Leftfield_2k2
    then ur an plonker, they are filthy vermin and they need to be controlled, fox's have no place in the city. if i see one in my garden i'll kill the fecker.

quick question, how people who have replied to this thread live or have lived in the countryside ? just wondered cause there is some right shite being said in here............
    Digital-Forums IRC Last.FM duckduckgo
    Guns don't kill people rappers do, I'm a fucking rapper and I might kill you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i live in the country... its called England

Thanks
    Karma Level

i see [edit] 3/4 of a little fox [/edit] in my street every night [edit] i ran over its head [/edit] and im in the middle of a city.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Isn't she beautiful?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast