Close

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

''yeh but where is the FUN in that??''

You have hit the nail on the head. All this it's to stop them damaging our stock and to keep numbers down is UTTER cr@p!!

They enjoy torturing animals which is sick and evil (IN MY OPINION), ANYONE who gets pleasure out of watching animals suffer in excruciating pain has serious issues and needs professional help (IN MY OPINION)

Just like it has been in Scotland Hunting with Dogs WILL eventually be banned and boy o boy will I celebrate !

LaterZ
    Leftfield_2k2

Thanks
    Karma Level

''Can i draw your attention to the poll on here''

LOL

Are you sure! lol

Their has been PROPER polls done (both on the streets and on TV) and about 70-75% of the U.K want an OUTRIGHT BAN on hunting with dogs.

Hunters Days are seriously numbered the BIG change on the actually vote @ the house of commons proves this.

I am VERY happy today

LaterZ
    Leftfield_2k2

Thanks
    Karma Level

why does everyone seem to have the image of foxes as cute, fluffy animals? they're nothing of the kind! they're pests, and as such should be neutralised! no-one gives a damn about using pesticide poisons on smaller pests, foxes are merely bigger.
    "The British Secret Service was staffed at one point almost entirely by alcoholic homosexuals working for the KGB."
    Clive James

Thanks
    Karma Level

It won't be banned m8 i'm afriad... there's too much Toffee Money in it. Too many exremely influential and wealthy people are involved in this very noble sport. At the very least the laws will be bent slightly to make both sides happy.
    Photography: Nikon D50 - 18-55mm, 70-300mm, 105mm Macro, 2 x 2gb SD Cards, Jessops Tripod, LowePro Rucksack

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ok fair dos, if thats your opinion, heres mine

UK farming is hard work, its difficult for our farming industry to compete with foreign competitors as it is, money is tight and its difficult to turn a profit. Foxes, (and other predators) are a vermin, attacking livestock and damaging property. So according to information gathered, atm farmers have 3 choices on how to deal with them

1) Allow rich people to give them lots of money, to hunt foxes on their ground

2) Trap them, crude but cheap method of killing them

3) Pay some (unt with a maglite and a rifle to get them one by one

Im sorry, but in your ideal world, number 3 might sound perfect, but in the real world, if you ban fox hunting, only option 2 is viable without damaging ANOTHER british industry

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just saw your reply lmao @ proper polls 'on the streets and on tv' fcuk me, these polls are carried out in the daytime, and the opinions are those people that have the time to talk to people that just stop them in the road

Exactally the kind of people that have nothing better to do than to watch disney films and collect their benefits

If you think they catch a fair idea of public opinion, your not only deluded, your just wrong

Thanks
    Karma Level

it's a good point kjun.. the farmers in britain have a hard time as it is. It is hard to earn money through farming and that is a very sad thing. More and more produce comes in from other countries which is terrible for our economy. This has a very direct link to our standard of life.

What do we gain from letting foxes live? Its a kill or be killed world. Thats the foxes mentality above ours.
    Photography: Nikon D50 - 18-55mm, 70-300mm, 105mm Macro, 2 x 2gb SD Cards, Jessops Tripod, LowePro Rucksack

Thanks
    Karma Level

''Ok fair dos, if thats your opinion, heres mine

UK farming is hard work, its difficult for our farming industry to compete with foreign competitors as it is, money is tight and its difficult to turn a profit. Foxes, (and other predators) are a vermin, attacking livestock and damaging property. So according to information gathered, atm farmers have 3 choices on how to deal with them

1) Allow rich people to give them lots of money, to hunt foxes on their ground

2) Trap them, crude but cheap method of killing them

3) Pay some (unt with a maglite and a rifle to get them one by one

Im sorry, but in your ideal world, number 3 might sound perfect, but in the real world, if you ban fox hunting, only option 2 is viable without damaging ANOTHER british industry''

So you seem to think you know more than doctors and scientists who have researched this for years!!! LOL

GO READ THE REPORTS Everything you have said is utter rubbish!

LaterZ
    Leftfield_2k2

<> CLICK HERE <> BAN HUNTING PETITION Please sign <> CLICK HERE <>

E~Mail Me @: wWw.Tribe2k@GMail.Com

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by The Prodigy

So you seem to think you know more than doctors and scientists who have researched this for years!!! LOL

GO READ THE REPORTS Everything you have said is utter rubbish!

sorry m8 until now your replies have been constuctive.. but wtf was that all about. I'm prety certain you only read reports you want to read and tut and grunt at the mear headline that would suggest pro hunting. I think you are just seeing the fluffy animal and feeling sorry for it. Sometimes you need to think with your head and not your heart

Thanks
    Karma Level

sorry i havent read reports, i only know some people that hunt, and through them farmers who benefit

i dont partake myself, but ive seen what foxes do to livestock, and ive spoken to plenty of people for whom fox hunting is a benefit, I put alot more stock on what I know to be fact from my own experiance, than what someone in a lab coat has researched on a goverment funded project, there have been too many cases of "we'll pay for you equipment, your time and your nice new house, here are the results your going to find" for me to be happy with 'reports'

but as has been said, your entitled to your opinion, hell, my 7 year old neice has the same one

btw: i dont host my sig, i didnt do that pic, but what the heck, it made me laugh

Thanks
    Karma Level

The argument is NOT ABOUT WHETHER FOXS SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT BE KILLED.

It's about the WAY THAT THEY ARE KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunting with dogs IS CRUEL and people who do not think its cruel are not very intelligent in my opinion!!

LaterZ
    Leftfield_2k2

Thanks
    Karma Level

lefty m8 that picture does not disturb me at all. Have you seen a fox attack a chicken? Have you seen what foxes have done to humans? If the fox deserves rights then its rights should be to die in the same way it would kill. The fox, after all, is a hunter.

I mean are you going to protest about a Tiger killing a beautiful deer in the serengeti?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Er, im pretty sure thats what my posts have been dealing with, economics, and the cost of killing them 'humanly' vs the revenue generated by a hunt

Your probably right though, it probably will be outlawed, when did preserving our economy come above 'aww the cute little PESTS'

But to settle it, i can live with being not very intelligent in your opinion, as I know better

Thanks
    Karma Level

prodigy, your right it's cruel, but killing is cruel anyway you do it, farmers may aswell make money from having these animals that attack and kill there own stock than paying good money out to help make the death of these animals easier.

fox's don't think twice about chasing down and eating a chicken, why should they be shown compasion when it's there time to be chased in the big food chain we all live by.

it's a way of life for foxes, same as any other animal theres a start and an end there all destined to take.

Thanks
    Karma Level

this isnt a sport at all, its like 40 blokes trying to kill a moth

u tell me how it is a sport ... sports involve running/batting/kicking/jumping ect ... sittin on a horse and laughin whilst dogs rip other animals apart aint much of a sport is it

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by kjun

But to settle it, i can live with being not very intelligent in your opinion, as I know better
    hell, i'm thick as sh*t

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default lol

yep sickening
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

''If the fox deserves rights then its rights should be to die in the same way it would kill. The fox, after all, is a hunter.''

LOL

that is truely pathetic!!

A Fox does not know any better and is doing what it does naturally, humans however HAVE EVOLVED to the point where we have feelings, care and compassion and have become civilised (APART from cruel people who ENJOY torturing animals!)

The pro-hunt lobby haven't got a leg to stand on. Hunting with dogs is immoral because people are pursuing an animal to its death for PLEASURE. They are NOT doing it for any notions of conservation! If we are to consider ourselves to be civilised then culling or pest control (whenever it arises) must be carried out in the most efficient & HUMANE manner and for that alone! I have no time for all those hypocrites who try to disguise their lust for blood as being an act of legitimate pursuit!!

LaterZ
    Leftfield_2k2
    <> CLICK HERE <> BAN HUNTING PETITION Please sign <> CLICK HERE <>

Thanks
    Karma Level

Foxes r fluffy and cute and small and fluffy and cute and fluffy. They make gr8 wrap arounds and gloves too.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Originally posted by The Prodigy

A Fox does not know any better and is doing what it does naturally, humans however HAVE EVOLVED to the point where we have feelings, care and compassion and have become civilised (APART from cruel people who ENJOY torturing animals!)
    Shot yourself in the foot there m8... If the fox has no feelings then why would it give a fuck about being hunted? Sureley it accepts its being hunted as does every other animal?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast