hi,

i just downgraded two boxes to cr1, one was an ditv1000 with an rom10 and the other was an ditv2000 with funcard, the problem arises when i try to order a movie with the 1000 that has an rom10, i am able to order it but when it comes to viewing it all i get is a black screen with an error msg say to contact your provider or something on those lines. Anyway both boxes were on cr3 which i could order PPV on, but since i down graded to cr1, it seem i can only order it on the one with the funcard, i may be doing something wrong while programming the card but it should work if it all worked with cr3? do i have to add an extra ppv tier? in cr1, also all the other channels work fine, ive been trying to get it work for a few days now, but haven't got to work as of yet , could it be something to do with changing the emms? as i have changed them to prevent an reva3c update.

Also I tried programmed a card for my m8 which on his box he had cr2, and ppv didn't work, but as soon as i use a funcard it works.

thanks in advance