Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default carphone warehouse

i have been a victim of the car phone warehouse they have to be the biggest set of assholes on the planet.after ringing them to cancel my conract they said stay on well give you 3 months free and 400 mins a month to keep me!.so like a dummy thinking i was getting something for nothing said ok then and away i went with my 3 months free and 400 mins per month.and fook me. what heppens on the date of my bill instead of a £0.00 bill i get a £40.45 sounds sus to me so i rang them up for my sins,when i finaly got through to them after 30mins on hold at my expense was then put on hold again for another 20 mins im not a porper but fook me is that taking the piss.
    So im 50mins in a £40.45 bill and what do i get,a snotty little shit telling me that my 3 months free is not running yet even though i havent been charged for the line rental(smell a rat so did i but for the life of me he could'nt)he said that there was nothing wrong with the bill and that it takes a month to activate the free bit.
    if i wasnt fuming enough at the thought that ive got the free line rental but still being billed for my time on air.
    His reply was you have used over 200 mins that is what the bill is for.Time for brain surgon to come into play as i get 400 mins free on this account so 200 is well short of that!.
    After 10 mins of listening to the rule book that these idiots run by i demanded that i talk to someone who wasnt a monkey this seem to put a halt on the prats yapping and i was put through to king prat are all these ppl clones.
    After another 25 mins on the phone they agreed that i was right and would amend my bill (flags were coming out)and sort me some compensation (great what more can i do for you i hear).so the phone call ends and i await the call to see what i get as compensation.
    (wait wait wait wait )smell a rat ,i did checked my account for the direct debit and fook me they took the £40.45 anyway suprise not me i was fooking livid so here we go again spoke to same prat who said i told you no such thing (fook me am i cooking or what) after another 80 mins on the phone at my expense was told i would get a refund 2 weeks later aint got shit .

moral of the story is that you aint getting fook all for fook all if you get offered anything free they gonna screw you to the floor a.s.a.p

if anyone else has had any good dealing with these assholes i would like to know as im going to complain to the phone company who i am with and see if they can get me some joy

is it just me or what

Thanks
    Karma Level

hi bud i was stuffed by the same company,what a right buntch of wankers they are...

Thanks
    Karma Level

You should know better, there is no such thing as a good deal...

Unless its illegal... then you will get value for money!!

Even with that '3' five hundred mins per month any network offer... read the leaflet and most of the options and free are only for the 1st 3 months....
    - Plan for Tomorrow - Live for today - Hail to the King Baby -

Thanks
    Karma Level

i too hate CPW, bunch of muppets

not for future events, always demand such offers in writing so you have proof on what they said ,or you write to them confirming what you have been told (send recorded), cos they cant do jack with the letter when they receive it, they have to keep it, i know its a pain to do, but when dealing with muppets like cpw, u have to be very careful on what you are getting. I personally wouldnt buy from them, no matter how good their deals are, cos u know there will always be trouble later on.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fuck it, cancel the direct debit, and use the phone, when they ask for the money tell them they aint getting it cos you are owed money by them!

Thanks
    Karma Level

jimbob2002 has a point - Cancel the direct debit...They'll get their money when you get yours...

Thanks
    Karma Level

jimbob2002 has a point - Cancel the direct debit...They'll get their money when you get yours...
    yes, and get urself blacklisted while ur at it.

i had a fone off carfone warehouse and had no problems with them.. they tried the free months shit on me too. but what they dont tell you is that the 3 freemonths will be at the end of the year of contract.

ie. u go in and buy a 1 year contract on a fone, they say, oo ull get 3 free months on that. then when u dont get the fre months they say ull get it at the end of ur current contract. but in order to get the 3 free months you have to get a second year of contract then they give you ur free months.

they offered me the free months and the insurance n all that shite.. i just told em to fuck off and never had any problems with my fone/contract/service. then at the end of the contract they also got my fone changed to pay as you go with the same fone number so i could give the fone to somone else.

tho its prolly just chance that i had good service of them lol.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default mmmmmm

looks like it not just me that thinks cpw sucks thanks guys