Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Bitching time - Road Wars (Sky One)

I watched this new show last night on Sky One. It's basically a fly-on-the wall series following traffic cops about.

The show was alright but the thing I wanna bitch about is how the fook these low life scumbags get away with so much.????

It seemed that after every high speed chase was shown where a fookin' lunatic had either stolen a car or had no insurance/licence or road tax and drove at high speed causing havoc along the way, the narrator of the show said...."This person was band from driving for 12 months and received a £250.00 fine".

It's no wonder these tw@ts keep robbing cars and/or not getting insurance etc. because they know they'll just get a slap on the wrist.

What the fook is a 12 month ban gonna achieve...? the tw@ts haven't got licences anyway. They're just going to go straight back out and steal another motor and probably kill some innocent road user!

Some of the scenes caught on camera are unbelievable. These knobs just don't fookin' care for anyone elses safety. Zooming down roads at mad speeds in stolen cars, nearly fookin killing people.

These dicks should be charged with dangerous driving and attempted murder!

Attempted murder..? I hear you say....Fookin dead right. If these people are doing 3 times the speed limit, driving the wrong way down roads and not giving a toss, then they don't care about killing anyone who gets in their path.

For those who missed last nights episode, it's showing tonight on Sky One Mix at 10.00pm.

Bitch over !

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default I second that bitch...

I agree with you there. Didnt see the show but i've seen similar ones before. This country needs to crack down hard on tossers like these, they spoil things for anyone who is prepared to work for a nice car, and force premiums up along the way.

The justice system in this country is only a deterrent to people who lead a respectable life. These idiots arent worried about the disgrace of being banned from driving, as you rightly say they probably dont have licences anyway. Plus they will no doubt pay the fine from money acquired dealing drugs or some form of petty crime.

When I read that a heroin dealer is planning to sue the man whose house he broke into for loss of earnings, I find myself in a state of despair. It makes you wonder what the world is coming to.

Bitch over.

Rexmonster...