Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default where`s the Neocube then

I`m suprised Rap`s not had a look at the cube I know there was a lot of trouble with sony but Neo Technologies were the first to demonstrate a working Xbox hack even though they never released it if anyone could make a working mod for the cube its got to be Neo

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: where`s the Neocube then

yeah , and they'll be also the first one to have their ass kicked by Big N , don't you think ?
    no one hunts hackers more than Nintendo , so anyone who wanna try to release a mod would need a huge pair of balls ( and the best lawyers ever , too ..)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Suppose they could see if they could hack it and give the hack to someone else to test market. But it would almost definetly finds it way to big n and back to neo

ABCMan

i dont think i'm breaking any secrets here

the cube was looked at to see if it was possible but there was NEVER any plans to release or sell the chip it was purely an excercise to se if it could be done, nintendo would have just been too difficult to deal with.

if you remember when the neo-x was made it was just done to see if it was possible then it was shown and nothing more.

i'm not saying wether the look was a success or not but a decision not to show the results was taken to save neo from the hassle that would have followed.

thats about all you will ever hear on the subject unless raptor wishes to say anything.

the url gamecubemods.com has now lapsed but was originaly owned by neo (it used to direct to the playstationmods.com site)

Social Networking Bookmarks