just a copy\paste from another forum. i thought it was funny

Cajun's logic

A Cajun named Thibideaux went to his doctor to determine the source of his malady. The doctor, After a lengthy examination, sighed and looked.
Thibideaux in the eye and said, "I've some bad news for you.

You have cancer, and it's very bad. You'd best put your affairs in order."
Thibideaux was shocked and saddened. But, being of solid character, he managed to compose himself and walk from the doctor's office into the waiting room to his son who had been waiting.
Thibideaux said, "Well son, us Cajun's celebrate when thangs is good, and we celebrate when dey don't be so good.. In dis case, dey ain't so good.
I got cancer. Let's head for the honky tonk and have a few dranks."
After 3 or 4 shots, the two were feeling a little less somber. There were some laughs and more wiskey.

They were eventually approached by some of Thibideaux's old friends who asked what the two were celebrating.
Thibideaux told them that coon-asses celebrate the good and the bad. He went on to tell them that they were drinking to his impending end.
He told his friends, "Da doctor dun told me I'm dying' from AIDS."

His son's eyebrows raised and he opened his mouth, but Thibideaux raised his finger and the frown on his face stifled what his son had planned to say.

The friends gave Thibideaux their condolences, and they had a couple more shots.
After his friends left, his son leaned over and whispered his confusion. "Daddy, I thought you said that you were dying from cancer.

You just told your friends that you were dying from AIDS!"
Thibideaux said, "I don't want any of 'em sleeping with yo mama after I'm gone."