Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

question about my programmer

first I am US based and you guys seem to be in the UK so this might not apply here. A friend of mine owns a "dismantling yard" junk yard and has quite a few dashes just sitting around that he has taken out of cars. I would think that there is a market for those dashes to be sold to people but those people would want the mileage set as their old onew were before they went bad "dark".
    now the question,
    I have a eprom programmer that I do the toyota dashes for him with. I need to know about some chryslers like 99 durango and 02 dakota and nissan quests. I ain't smart enough to figure them out. I accidently stumbled onto the toyota's all by myself as i have programmed several eproms in some ird's.
    If you could point me in the right direction for software or how the connections should be made and to what on any of these it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    carl
    pm me or post here. maybe we all can learn some.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: question about my programmer

Hi

you said that you had a eeprom programer me2.
    i wanna aske you are you have milage hex calculator? or not
    we can exchange the dumps and exchange the concepts of the hex codes for some models. i think that we can nice partner because we hade one way to program by eeprom programer.:thumbs
    regardes

Thanks
    Karma Level

on a lot of the chryslers the miles are not in the dash but in the body controler and they are micro based not eeprom nissan do use eeproms but I have never seen a nissan quests here in the UK so I cannot say the coding but if you want to post a copy of a dump and a copy of its miles I will have a look and see what I can do

Thanks
    Karma Level

:thumbs

Visit my web:

www.diagcar.com

Thanks...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by carlford
    first I am US based and you guys seem to be in the UK so this might not apply here. A friend of mine owns a "dismantling yard" junk yard and has quite a few dashes just sitting around that he has taken out of cars. I would think that there is a market for those dashes to be sold to people but those people would want the mileage set as their old onew were before they went bad "dark".
    now the question,
    I have a eprom programmer that I do the toyota dashes for him with. I need to know about some chryslers like 99 durango and 02 dakota and nissan quests. I ain't smart enough to figure them out. I accidently stumbled onto the toyota's all by myself as i have programmed several eproms in some ird's.
    If you could point me in the right direction for software or how the connections should be made and to what on any of these it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    carl
    pm me or post here. maybe we all can learn some.
    Hi from the pro, All 1998 to 2003 Dodge dakota,durango will use the 93c46 8 pin chip, for the nissan quest they use a 912 micro, just call the pro he always knows

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by sofy
    Hi

you said that you had a eeprom programer me2.
    i wanna aske you are you have milage hex calculator? or not
    we can exchange the dumps and exchange the concepts of the hex codes for some models. i think that we can nice partner because we hade one way to program by eeprom programer.:thumbs
    regardes
    If you can't find the codes call the pro

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Samson
    on a lot of the chryslers the miles are not in the dash but in the body controler and they are micro based not eeprom nissan do use eeproms but I have never seen a nissan quests here in the UK so I cannot say the coding but if you want to post a copy of a dump and a copy of its miles I will have a look and see what I can do
    Hi my friends, Just thought i would come in and say hi, yep! this is him the one and only pro from prospeedo.com
    your #1 worldwide nationwide speedometer repair shop online, cant find the answers your looking for? just call, think you can tell me something i don't already know? cool bring it on lets see. take care.