Close

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Lord Hutton to whitewash the Whitehouse

ABCMan

Default Re: Lord Hutton to whitewash the Whitehouse

TheSpoof.com has today ceased
    The death knell tolled as it suddenly acquired about 500,000 visitors within a few short hours. And this was no hack attempt or crazy virus spamming - this was people wanting to read TheSpoof.com's stories.

I thank my hosting company for staying as patient as they did.

Obviously if anyone wants to buy the site, you are more than welcome. But I would only seriously consider offers starting at $5,000. The development costs for the site from scratch would start at way over $100,000 - believe me. You'd also be paying for a serious amount of traffic. But this isn't about getting money for the site, as regular viewers will know - TheSpoof was always the opposite of money-grabbing.

If any writers want access to their stories, please jot me a line.

Please feel free to email me at: paul@thespoof.com

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

In another desperate election ploy, George W. Bush's advisors have invited Lord Hutton to present a report on the US administration's justification for the invasion of Iraq.

Just when George W. Bush and his cronies seem to have run out of credible excuses for causing the needless deaths of hundreds of US servicemen and thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians, it was thought that Lord Hutton, after he massacred the truth in the Tony Blair affair, would present a similar whitewash for George Bush.

It is becoming increasingly evident that Mr Bush, who announces impossible election promises on a daily basis, is getting scared about the possibility of being ejected from the Whitehouse and he is looking to Lord Hutton to bolster his lack of credibility with the US electorate.

It seems that John Kerry, who actually did wear a soldier's uniform and saw real action in Viet Nam, unlike George Bush, is increasingly likely to replace Bush in the Oval Office and if that were the case, the skeletons in the cupboards of the Bush administration would really come back to haunt them. So the administration is pulling out all stops in an effort to convince the electorate that Bush is a president worth re-electing.

It is rumoured that Lord Hutton has been offerred US$20 million for the whitewash job.

Thanks
    Karma Level

if i was hutton i'd take the money... Bush is beyond anyone's help

Thanks
    Karma Level

well the site is still running at the moment... I didn't know it was this funny!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Well funny I know, this one's a classic:

George Bush, in a statement today has branded Jesus “A dangerous revolutionary and probably a commie” in a speech to the Council of Churches today.

“I know what God wants, I am speaking to him daily and he tells me. God wants me to go to war and be spreading the word of democracy. Does not the Bible instruct us to go forth and bomb those who disagree with our ways until they do agree with us? Does not the Bible tell us that America is blessed by God as his favouritest country? And yet this Jesus fellow is going round saying that peacemakers are blessed and that they will be sons of God. Any god fearing American knows that peacemakers are commies and cowards.”

“Jesus also says “Blessed are the merciful and blessed are the meek.” This is dangerous revolutionary stuff. If we were merciful then we wouldn’t be able to kill hundreds of thousands of dirty towel heads to make up for the 3000 beautiful American lives that were so cruelly taken from us in 7/11. And it is just plain un-American to be meek, us Texans are born to be loud and brash and have bigger balls than anyone else ever. So ignore Jesus, this evil seditious Palestinian was a fraud. I am God’s most beloved and don’t you forget it.”

When asked for a response Pope John Paul 2 mumbled incoherently and wet himself.

Thanks
    Karma Level

really good stuff!!