Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default *Spoilers Included* What Will Happen In WWE? Your Views

Well as it say's this thread seems to have gone rather flat....also has the WWE as of late..I could honestly say I haven't watched WWE at all for a while now, but still go on WWE.com to get results..

Read Raw's results today for yesterday's show, and for once it sounded very interesting....Good to see someone taking the spotlight of HHH, a good move for Chris Benoit I feel, whis wrestling style will be good for Raw, not many technical wrestlers doing the rounds....

Also I'm very looking forward to this Goldberg Brock rivalry, yet still get the feeling the match isn't going to live up to expectations, Brock is a very good wrestler but his WWE character is a bit too much of a roughneck wrestler, should bring some more of the technical amatuer stuff, and also in all honesty Goldberg hasn't been brilliant in the WWE, yet is a big name that brings crowds.

As you can probably tell I'm a more of a fan of Raw than Smackdown....mainly due to the fact that I never really get chance to see Smackdown....but I'll continue

Shawn Michaels is and always be my favourite wrestler, but I can't help but think that this whole odd man out thing is going to bring back a HHH and HBK alliance, something which has never come off for the WWE since the breakup of DX. So if they do go down that path I hope they don't bury it once and for all.....remember when Vince brought back nWo...such a good idea, just killed it though....

Finally in my little rant....Kane........Now here's someone who had a lot of potential as a superstar, not really a champion in my eyes, but someone who could get a crowd going, but again....Vince cocked it up and took away the mask...I know it must be hard to be kept behind a mask for god knows how long a year, but it got him over.....But now as most will see when they read WWE.com or watch Raw, that it is completely obvious that the Undertaker will be back soon, and as the Deadman...well hopefully, who knows what Vince has up his sleeve...
    Lightning, Arena going black, smoke, bit circa 1997/98, but I'm a nostalgic fan, love the old stuff!
    But as I say this will be a good move if pulled off right, Undertaker has been a crowd puller for a long time, and I myself would love to see the Deadman return....but just don't want Vince to **** it up again...

All in all it seems like the WWE has had the kick up the arse it needs, and is shifting towards having a few good months ahead aslong as HHH doesn't have that f**king title lol.....but.....(I know theres been a lot of but's) there just seems to be too much talent going to waste in the WWE, and I don't see how this can help...

I hope I haven't bored you to death and I'd like to get your views... :nowords:

Peace

Connor

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: *Spoilers Included* What Will Happen In WWE? Your Views

HAve to agree with you m8 about the deadman for sure I think its obvious he is a comin.

Shawn and hhh well that is getting a bit boring been done to much the rivalry thing and the last man standing match was supposed to be the last time they meet if I remember right as they were hyping the match up.

Benoit would be good if he was to come over to raw. I think there needs to be some talant swap between the 2 shows to freshen them both up.

Austin coming back was a good move but I have to say I have been disappointed with what they have had him do as a sheriff.

Jericho maybe changing to so called good guy but my gut tells me angle is going back to being bad guy.

I can see goldberg going to smackdown and maybe big show returning to raw could be wrong though.

I have to agree with you about goldberg big name wrestler but does not really seem to do much all hype really in my eyes.

Think both shows over past few months have tried to pick things up but have not really had that much luck. I think they really have to do something spectacular as wrestlemania 20 is round the corner which means new fueds etc must be coming / maybe new wrestler being introduced (deadman)

Just my penny's worth what do u recon?

Thanks
    Karma Level

WWE are still struggling to find characters which will bring the punters back... TBH they have gone downhill since The Rock left...

Young talent like Cena will need to play agianst the 'bi guns' so that they can acheive superstar status....

Face it.... at the moment there are about 4 established stars (Taker, Austin, HHH, HBK) and 4 up'n'coming (Benoit, Jericho, Guererro and Angle)... considering the number of wrestlers on the rosta, this is not a high number...

Until this changes... things wont change!!
    - Plan for Tomorrow - Live for today - Hail to the King Baby -

Thanks
    Karma Level

have to agree with jim the rock gone has had a dramatic lack of charisma in the wwe.

I did not realise he had quit was just wondering why he had not been seen since he made 2 short appearances but none of them to wrestle.

Mankind / foley to return by looks of it from last fridays episode. Not really sure about that preffered him as a gm or co gm than wrestler.

Story lines in smackdown are going the same way as raw where brock keeps belt for long period of time in traditional bad guy wins belt by anymeans. Think that type of storyline should be consigned to scrap heap its been done too much and we can now predict what is going to happen which takes the fun out of watchin it.

They did the hardcore holly lesner thing crap as usual built it up to be oh brock is so scared and then produce a duff wrestle match where holly gets the stuffing nocked out of him.

Hayman as gm I thought was going to be a good move but he has not really done anything really and to promote dawn marie as much as she is getting when there are better female tallent out there (anyone mention torrie) is unbelievable.

The thing about smackdown is you can gaurantee haymen is going to gaurd brock and show and any of his other cronies which means any hope of an upset is not likely.

Raw same really only difference here is the stone cold effect but there is a slightly better chance of an upset than in smackdown.